Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+29
Nr
ekonka30
Nuti
Sanne
Jordan
Frosty
Lord Abigor
Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
CDT | Pinoy™
Sam
Mrking
Dogs>Cats
Am the beast
Paul
Boofz
Christina
Courtney
Tom's Slave
tankin | D6G
G
Twelve Lubes
Andrew
CM
Vaqq
Firefury54
sai karthik4
Slash
Joe
Daft Punk
33 posters

My goodbye: (Copying Sean's thread idea :( ..sorry Sean)

Frosty
    Frosty

My goodbye: (Copying Sean's thread idea :( ..sorry Sean) - Page 2 Empty Re: My goodbye: (Copying Sean's thread idea :( ..sorry Sean)

Post by Frosty 2013-10-04, 23:47

I've been trying to think of what to write but, whatever I come up with it will not do justice to how much you have helped me over the past 2 years. I remember when we used to be shrew businessmen and try to compete with other in making profit of rares. I was the no-good all-talk low/high baller whilst you had you were a GE-Expert.

I am glad that I glitch scammed for my disk of returning that night, otherwise I would never have opened to you. We had great times and that one off staking tournament I hosted was fun too!

Then we progressed even further and it was just unbelievable how we both ended up making it as hosts in this brilliant dyce clan.

Thank you so much Ryan, I'm not sure if I can express our friendship well on paper but I know in my heart it's all great Smile
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

My goodbye: (Copying Sean's thread idea :( ..sorry Sean) - Page 2 Empty Re: My goodbye: (Copying Sean's thread idea :( ..sorry Sean)

Post by Daft Punk 2013-10-05, 06:39

Legend Joe4: You've always been a valued member here, and have been here way longer than I have. Although we never really kicked it off, you had my respect from the beginning, and I was pretty jealous that you were friends with so many people, especially when I joined. I didn't know the friend groups that were in the FC and the CC but I learned from pretty early on that when you said something, it could be believed. I was a pretty quiet member in the beginning, but that doesn't mean that you. I think you have a good shot at host, and a lot of members value your opinion and your presence, and want you on the Hosting team as well.

Jake: We didn't really become friends until a few months after you got host, but I am very glad that you opened up to me one really late friday night about a girl you really liked and had no idea what to do about... At first I used to think you were just a forum spammer, and know I just know you're a forum spammer .. lol! but you really liven up the community and make a distinct effort of trying to make everyone here feel welcome and a part of the Cora Dyce family. You are an extremely honest and caring individual and have been at the center of the Cora Dyce I grew up in and loved. You showed that there was more to just being a host during your hosting career, and you were the only one who stayed truly committed to being a community member first and foremost as opposed to just being an average commission taker.

Sai Karthik4: You're a good, good person. You have always asked me how I am doing, and never let me stay down for long. You really try to improve everyone's day and you are always there if someone needs a favor. I think you deserve a trial and I was very upset when you didn't get one during that huge trialling season. You are at the tip top of my book on who I think would be a great host here and I really hope you succeed in that goal. You are definitely someone I will miss, but I hope you will be here to greet me if I ever do come visit.

Sony: It's kind of funny - I don't know how we didn't become friends for such a long time... our relationship for such a long time was that we both posted long, well thought out posts and were extremely meticulous about each and every post, wanting to get the exact right thought across, but somehow never actually struck up a conversation. The only posts I didn't like of yours were the ones that weren't in yellow, and it of course wasn't because of the lack of content Wink The first real time that we had a discussion was after you won a portion of my giveaway, and I remember how surprised you were that I knew your name. I had hoped that I had made a more lasting impression on the forum community, but alas... Wink I had always been a forums reader, and until recently had rarely posted (the 'each post had to count' mentality) but I had really gotten to know people through their posts, including you. I wish I had truly gotten to know you because I respect you a lot, and I would probably only respect you more, the closer we could have been. I remember pushing so hard for you to get Voluntary Moderator, and honestly you were the only person who I have ever seen get a 100% on a poll. You disappeared a few times, (and for quite a while, too) and the forums suffered because of your absence -even I could feel it.

Vaqq: You are an awesome guy. You've been through so much crap recently from debts to being owed billions for months, etc, and have been handling it like a complete pro. I don't know the entire situation but I am pretty sure that you are in the right on this one... You have always been a good friend to me and always made sure to query me in IRC and just talk. You were someone I could trust with loans and, considering how cautious I am with lending people money, should let you know what kind of person I view you as. I really like having friends who can talk about things outside of debts/loans/gambling, and you were someone who talked about anything and everything.

Zemlyr: Yes, I know your real name, but I'm not sure that others do :p. You were the host who really stuck up for me before I was a host, and you took a big risk, vouching for me and putting your own rank at stake. You were, and still are, a role model to me, and you showed me what it was like to have that high of a level of trust in another person (especially online). You've been ten times the friend I could have asked for in you and you always tried to make things easier on me, lending a helping hand even when I didn't ask for it. And, above all, even when you went to another clan, you and I remained close friends, and we talked more than I talked with some of my fellow hosts here.
    I remember your rampage here as well, with the spamming and the whatnot. But I knew you so well, and I understood your frustration. Within five minutes of the two of us talking, you cooled down, you regained your own composure and you apologized for what you'd been doing wrong for those few days. And, look, it's just a few months later, and you've regained the respect in the community. I know the person you are, and I know how you strive to be the best you can be, as you are trying to embrace your culture, religion, and express your personality. Zemlyr, if nothing else, you've proven to this community that second chances aren't a waste of time.
    sai karthik4
    sai karthik4

Post by sai karthik4 2013-10-05, 06:42

Ily ryan. I am always ready to invite u.Smile stick on forums with us please.Smile
    And i sent u a skype request, please add me on it.Smile<3
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Jordan 2013-10-05, 12:53

Well I always knew this day would come.
    Can't really put into words on a thread what I think of you, you're without doubt the friendliest, funniest, most clever person I've ever met over the internet and I miss our times together here. I'll be talking to you on Facebook, sending you music and nudes, and we can be in love forever.

I'm gunna go watch more breaking bad. Ily Ryan.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-10-05, 13:49

You became a good friend here. Sad to see you quit aswell tho, i think you were a really great asset to Cora and i doubt if Cora will survive without you. We will keep in contact Wink xx
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-10-05, 20:48

Ryann, that post made me smile. Thank you for that. <3
    Nuti
    Nuti
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nuti 2013-10-05, 21:33

Another amazing host gone. Wish you good luck irl
    ekonka30
    ekonka30
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ekonka30 2013-10-05, 22:34

ryan - i have so many good memories from cora with you... you were such a role model for everyone here in cora, and you did so much to help everybody out here... you such a nice guy and you were a really good friend to me in your time here. you supported me a lot and helped me on my way to getting host and so many other things, and i cannot thank you enough for the faith you had in me... i seriously cant believe you are leaving, but you gotta do what you gotta do :/
    i really hope that you will check in from time to time, because i would hate for this to be the last time we talk...

i will miss you ryan...

sincerely,

-Ekonka

Post by Guest 2013-10-05, 22:44

Nuti wrote:Another amazing host gone. Wish you good luck irl
    It's just 2 of us man.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-10-05, 23:39

Shame to see you go, but i understand why. I've tried to start this paragraph for the past 15 minutes, can't really think where to start or where to end and i'm rather sleepy (00:39:15), goodbyes have never been my strong side. You've left a very strong footprint to me and Cora Dyce in overall and i truly admire you as a person. You won't be forgotten easily, take care.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-06, 04:52

Avoiding this for many days now for for reasons I'm unsure of...

But hell where do we start? So I see some polls going on and this random 9th dude that I've almost never talked to gets ranked. Goes on fine for a few weeks and I'm like meh and just keeping to myself till The day that I will never forget. Chilling in the IRC and Neo was kicking puff/baws saying "kicked for reason rule no.7 no spamming". To top that, puff in return kept spamming get a life get friends irl loool. I was already knocking myself out when I noticed another host in the irc who also found this situation hilarious as typically many hosts would have just been mad at puff. That's how I met you, I guess we have neo and puff to thank eh who would have imagined. 

From then on I quickly realised the gem you really were. Your ability to see good in Everyone was something that puzzled me for a long time. I was truly touched when you actually replied a paragraph of positivity to my captain rage thread after waves and waves of hatred and trolling. You were the one that I could finally discuss matters up to a personal level, things that I wouldn't say to family or others. You stopped me from quitting, you showed me the advantages of keeping a calm head. Many situations would have got way out of control had you not given me the motivation to carry on.

Thank you for everything. You're not the typical or average person that one would meet over the Internet. 

I hope and wish your success carries on to your future endeavours.

Thank you for everything. I can say without a doubt, you're the best friend that I could possibly find over the Internet and at times I feel you're closer to me than some of my IRL friends. 

I'll never forget you, I wish that you will not forget that you have a Skype account as so we can keep touch over time. 

Goodbye,

Doodle <3

Edit: the first paragraph looks really messy language wise, hope it doesn't bother you :p

R for Remember. Because we will never forget you

Y for Yesterday. Feels like it was only yesterday that we met. 

A for Adrenaline rush. That's what Christina gets when she talks to you

N for Nice. It's too simple a word yet it tells so much about you
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-10-07, 01:23

Andrew: You have always been a good friend to me. You are too lazy to lie, which is good because it means I can always trust you to be honest or just be completely trolling me. We have way too much in common, like our education, major, age, birthday, sports, etc, that I think we'd be really good friends if we ever met up IRL. If you're ever in California, I'd really enjoy spending a few hours hanging out with you - and an In n Out burger would be on me (or seven, cause you're a giant). I've always tried to help you out and I know you'd do the same for me. Who knows, maybe one of us will land the other a job at our company in the future Wink

Yashar: Yashar... you made the IRC and TeamSpeak worth logging into for such a long time, and you were always one of the funniest people... I'd already be smiling when I saw you had commented on a post, before even clicking the link because you always managed to make me laugh, or just say some completely random thing that came out of nowhere... Hanging out with you was always a good time, and when you were absent being on the TeamSpeak just wasn't the same. I actually stopped going on the TeamSpeak permanently after you were gone for a bit. I hope still that all is well with you, and I hope you know that you've always got a friend in me.

Over Living: I don't know you quite well, but what I do know is that you're back from a very long break from Cora Dyce, and that in just a few weeks you've put more effort into making community events (and even helping fund some) than most community members (and hosts) do in their entire time being here. I hope you continue the good work and I wouldn't mind seeing you as a rank here in the future. I tip my hat to you, good sir.

Karn: See you later, Karn.

You're the forum's go-to troll. You have made my blood pressure rise many times because your posts are quite infuriating. I wish you would be serious more often because I really respect the person you are behind the troll. We've talked a lot about you, your goals, your dreams, your family, your school, etc. I thought we were becoming pretty good friends but you stopped treating me like a friend and continued to troll me, even when you knew I didn't enjoy it. I miss the Karn I know, but I feel like even in this post, I am saying goodbye to the other one.

Greg: You're the man, lol. Some of the things you say are just hilarious and I am so glad that I became friends with you. You rarely ever talked on the TeamSpeak but had me in stitches whenever you did. If you want to trade information, send me a PM, because I would be more than happy to. I wish that Andy gave you a chance to rank up or something, because being a forever recruit would have been the most frustrating thing ever... and you'd know better than I would. I wish you didn't have to kind of claw your way up in this clan, because it really highlights some people over others and not always for the best reasons. Love you Greg. Smile
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2013-10-07, 02:27

Over Living:  I don't know you quite well, but what I do know is that you're back from a very long break from Cora Dyce, and that in just a few weeks you've put more effort into making community events (and even helping fund some) than most community members (and hosts) do in their entire time being here.  I hope you continue the good work and I wouldn't mind seeing you as a rank here in the future.  I tip my hat to you, good sir.

This made my day, thank you. Smile 
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2013-10-07, 03:55

Well, I don't know what to say - You were a Good friend Ryan, You did a lot for the clan and Felt everyone's Feelings. You were there to talk to me when I felt Upset/Down and I appreciated that. I didn't comment on this thread right away because I didn't know what to say, It's not good seeing you leave, I will remember the time when you asked me to Buy/Hold all of your Pumpkins when I was a noob Just because you wanted to Trust Trade me, Well Glad you could trust me. Keep in Touch, Smile Enjoy Life & You will Succeed in many ways. Thanks For also supporting me to become a Moderator.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-07, 04:00

Daft Punk wrote:
    Zemlyr:  Yes, I know your real name, but I'm not sure that others do :p.  You were the host who really stuck up for me before I was a host, and you took a big risk, vouching for me and putting your own rank at stake.  You were, and still are, a role model to me, and you showed me what it was like to have that high of a level of trust in another person (especially online).  You've been ten times the friend I could have asked for in you and you always tried to make things easier on me, lending a helping hand even when I didn't ask for it.  And, above all, even when you went to another clan, you and I remained close friends, and we talked more than I talked with some of my fellow hosts here.  
    I remember your rampage here as well, with the spamming and the whatnot.  But I knew you so well, and I understood your frustration.  Within five minutes of the two of us talking, you cooled down, you regained your own composure and you apologized for what you'd been doing wrong for those few days.  And, look, it's just a few months later, and you've regained the respect in the community.  I know the person you are, and I know how you strive to be the best you can be, as you are trying to embrace your culture, religion, and express your personality.  Zemlyr, if nothing else, you've proven to this community that second chances aren't a waste of time.
    One of the very few to understand my frustration during that time and I thank you so much for believing in me and supporting my unban. You are such a great friend and your close IRL friends are so lucky to have you as a friend.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-08, 08:36

Cool I'm so special to ryan that he doesn't even need to reply me. Muahahaha bow down mortals
    CDT | Pinoy™
    CDT | Pinoy™

Post by CDT | Pinoy™ 2013-10-08, 11:22

Doodle wrote:Cool I'm so special to ryan that he doesn't even need to reply me. Muahahaha bow down mortals
    Don't worry, his response goes by post-order. So, you're after Nr. :p
    Runetom
    Runetom

Post by Runetom 2013-10-08, 12:09

Hey do you still remember me Smile Its sad to see you leave i remember you as a great host it was fun and here when i came back you go.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-08, 17:29

CDT | Pinoy™ wrote:
    Doodle wrote:Cool I'm so special to ryan that he doesn't even need to reply me. Muahahaha bow down mortals
    Nah I know <3
    UC2
    UC2
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by UC2 2013-10-08, 22:30

Slash wrote:Ryan first of all you're like the role model of Cora Dyce. Everyonee , well atleast me Smile, looks up to you. The thing with you is you can be both mature and immature. When your mature, you're very sensible and veryyyyy intelligent. Some of your posts as Hi Who I used to have trouble understanding. Anyways you were a really smart guy, and it's been influenced on all of us. And when you're immature like in the IRC you say the funniest shit ever and you definitely know how to make a guy laugh. Your a really chill dude that I would definitely hang out with if I you were in my school. Also you have a good taste in music

ok mister LOL
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-10-09, 04:03

CDT | Pinoy™ wrote:
    Will continue soon, been really busy IRL.

Post by Guest 2013-10-09, 04:32

Daft Punk wrote:
    Karn:  See you later, Karn.  

You're the forum's go-to troll.  You have made my blood pressure rise many times because your posts are quite infuriating.  I wish you would be serious more often because I really respect the person you are behind the troll.  We've talked a lot about you, your goals, your dreams, your family, your school, etc.  I thought we were becoming pretty good friends but you stopped treating me like a friend and continued to troll me, even when you knew I didn't enjoy it.  I miss the Karn I know, but I feel like even in this post, I am saying goodbye to the other one.
    My goodbye: (Copying Sean's thread idea :( ..sorry Sean) - Page 2 Spiderman-virgin-meme-generator-be-gentle-i-m-a-virgin-c5f61f.png?1312079397

Laterz Sad 
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-10-10, 03:48

Allen:  You're a very smart person and you have a wicked sense of humor.  I remember when your avatar used to lick the screen (that's the XK I remember) and your posts would be well reasoned and longer than mine or Firefury's.  You had good intentions and really (without even trying to) promoted yourself in the community and became a pretty well respected member.  I remember when Christina won your blue partyhat giveaway in the spam section too, and you showed me in game to prove you had one xD that was a fun one ;)lol.  3Y9 I think was your in game name, though you pretended it wasn't at the time.  I think that you're one of the smartest people on this forum.  You've got a lot to look forward to in your life and in your college education & experience, so I think that your decision to depart from the forums was not a bad judgment call on your part, and I hope you embrace every opportunity that you find, and perhaps stay in touch with me Wink.  <- Run on.

Courtney:  You are a fantastic person.  You made Cora Dyce fun for me when I first joined and you really made it more than just gambling, because you added some of that 'personality' that Cora Dyce once had which made it so tantalizing.  Soon after I got host, you had so many things going on in your life (completely understandable, and I support you 100%) that you were not as active here as you used to be.  People like you slowly found other things to occupy their time and the greatness of Cora diminished.  I wish you had more time for us here, but that's just me being selfish.  I used to love seeing your name log on and I'd come bother you every time - because you were my first really good friend here at Cora, and I'll never forget it.  (Side Note) I love how you are never afraid to show your emotions and always try to stand up for what's right or bring things that are wrong to light.  I think that's why you and Sean have been so close and have had such a tight knit relationship, and likely where I get most of my respect for you two from.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-10-10, 05:32

I disappeared a few times because no one seemed to be here ... why waste time in an empty room when I could be looking into other rooms, right? Well, that was my mentality at least. The forums are not as active as it used to be ... but I guess a part of it has to do with frequent posters disappearing ... Maybe it's time to make a comeback Wink
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-10-17, 05:21

Bump, I feel scammed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-30, 16:22