Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+29
Nr
ekonka30
Nuti
Sanne
Jordan
Frosty
Lord Abigor
Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
CDT | Pinoy™
Sam
Mrking
Dogs>Cats
Am the beast
Paul
Boofz
Christina
Courtney
Tom's Slave
tankin | D6G
G
Twelve Lubes
Andrew
CM
Vaqq
Firefury54
sai karthik4
Slash
Joe
Daft Punk
33 posters

My goodbye: (Copying Sean's thread idea :( ..sorry Sean)

Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

My goodbye: (Copying Sean's thread idea :( ..sorry Sean) Empty My goodbye: (Copying Sean's thread idea :( ..sorry Sean)

Post by Daft Punk 2013-10-02, 15:46

If you post a memory of me / how you feel about me / a goodbye to me (IKR I am selfish Razz), I will post what I think of you in pretty good detail. I would just write a goodbye to everyone but I don't want to miss anyone and this is a good way of making sure I get nearly everyone. I will also write another thread to say what I have to say about some people who don't comment on this thread if I feel the need to Smile

It's been a hell of a ride here at Cora Dyce for me over the past 18 months and I am so happy I got to meet each and every one of you.

Love,

Ryan
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

My goodbye: (Copying Sean's thread idea :( ..sorry Sean) Empty Re: My goodbye: (Copying Sean's thread idea :( ..sorry Sean)

Post by Joe 2013-10-02, 15:49

Good bye Ryan =/
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

My goodbye: (Copying Sean's thread idea :( ..sorry Sean) Empty Re: My goodbye: (Copying Sean's thread idea :( ..sorry Sean)

Post by Slash 2013-10-02, 16:33

Ryan first of all you're like the role model of Cora Dyce. Everyonee , well atleast me Smile, looks up to you. The thing with you is you can be both mature and immature. When your mature, you're very sensible and veryyyyy intelligent. Some of your posts as Hi Who I used to have trouble understanding. Anyways you were a really smart guy, and it's been influenced on all of us. And when you're immature like in the IRC you say the funniest shit ever and you definitely know how to make a guy laugh. Your a really chill dude that I would definitely hang out with if I you were in my school. Also you have a good taste in music

sai karthik4
    sai karthik4

Post by sai karthik4 2013-10-02, 16:54

Ryan ur the role model of cora dyce. U have always been as my big brother.
    U have always trusted me on everything. I am very sad to hear that ur leaving.Sad.I was asking u about ur skype since very long time but u never responded.
    I want to be in contact with u.Sad I hope u can give me ur skype. U always encouraged every one here. I hope u will miss us and stay on forums or stay in contact with us.Sad
    I will miss u alot. Bye.Sad
    -sai
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-10-02, 17:23

You're a respectable guy. Comparable to NR, I would say. You haven't done anything that would get people upset at you or view you in a unfavorable light. Very considerate. Also very articulate. If you are serious about leaving, then this really is a huge blow to Cora Dyce. A lot of key players have left the group in recent days. Oh well - all good things come to an end, right? Good luck with everything Ryan. It's a shame that I never really got to talk to you while you were here.
    Vaqq
    Vaqq

Post by Vaqq 2013-10-02, 17:23

Ryan you are the kindest, friendliest person ever! You have paid me out on several occasions when there has been misconceptions, from your own pocket. I don't think anyone else would do that, Your the role model for anybody here, and we respect you truly! i know you'll do well in whatever u do, so i don't need to say good luck ;P
    Come and visit everyone now and then bro <3
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-02, 17:27

Remember the time I stuck up for you and recommended you as a host and even after you got host, I kept telling Andy that Hi Who needed a rank up ASAP? I am so happy I supported you through out and it really paid off. Going from a normal VIP member to a ranked moderator is quite a trip and along the way you have earned everyone's respect.

You're always complementing people and giving them an ego boost when they needed it. You acknowledge the good things that people do for you and that's uncommon in people. When I think of Ryan, I think of a loving, caring, and an amazing guy who was once ranked at Cora Dyce. If I had to describe your personality in one word, it would be "sincerity". Words that come from your mouth also come from your heart. Keep in mind that we all love you and wish you a successful future. I'm not going to say good bye since I want to keep in touch! Smile
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2013-10-02, 20:03

On phone so I'll make it short and sweet. I remember the first time we met, and we both said we were from the US and that we both loved Chelsea. I think that made us soulmates. I know u will do amazing irl and wish u the best of luck in whatever u puruse
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-10-02, 22:23

When I first saw you in Cora after one of my long absences I really respected you. You were such a mature person and you had my respect from day 1. I remember when you, Christina and I were in the TS playing random music and trying to guess what song was which, but that was such a long time ago. It pains me to see you leave, but I know you will achieve so many great things IRL! I will miss you!
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2013-10-02, 22:59

I didn't get to know you much, but you were chill when we talked.

Post by Guest 2013-10-02, 23:23

Bye!
    tankin | D6G
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by tankin | D6G 2013-10-02, 23:30

come join me and andrew on the dark side of the moon
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-10-02, 23:33

I would like to know what you think of me
    Courtney
    Courtney

Post by Courtney 2013-10-02, 23:35

So happy when u got host, I can remember talkin you into makin a hospital app and being 1 of the first to vouch Smile
    Cora dyce was very lucky to have such a nice person, even tho I'm not apart of it all any more it's sad to see u go Sad
    Bye Ryan <3
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-10-03, 00:54

I remember I was banking in a different world, when this nub Hi Who comes up to me and wants to know if I'd like to borrow his red phat for 24 hours. That's the first time I remember seeing your name. I thought you were such a noob, and you proved me wrong x1000. Honestly, one of the nicest people I've ever met (online and irl). I know you're going to do great things in life babe. Smile I'm glad to have been able to get to know you.
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-10-03, 03:03

You're leaving? Sad 

I know everyone is going to miss you so much, because you are the most friendliest and nicest person I've every met and others too. I remember when you first came here and you got ranked, I didn't know who you were but you have showed that Andy made the right decision in making you host. You've done so much for Cora, you've been good to talk to. Gl in real life Ryan, I know you'll do brilliant.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-10-03, 03:39

I remember this guy named Daft Punk asked me to transfer a few things for him. That will probably be the last time I see you in Rs. Sad
    I also remembered your 50 santa hats that you showed me in confidentiality before I accidentally posted it all over the forums too. Razz
    Ryan we we never EXTREMELY close but you were always ARE a great friend and there for everyone. Everyone loved you and looked up to you...you handled every situation like a pro...you handled them very maturely and in a way to avoid conflicts.
    Good bye. We'll miss you dearly, Ryan - best of luck!
    <3 LetMeSkull
    Am the beast
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Am the beast 2013-10-03, 03:54

Your a beast,the 13 winning streak! Very Happy
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-10-03, 08:33

remember that time.... yeahhh was awesome
    Mrking

Post by Mrking 2013-10-03, 09:58

If you do really quit a cora dyce, that would be such an achievement o.o I always manage to come back Sad which is sad.

RYAN WHATEVER YOU DO IRL, YOU WILL DO GREAT, I am not going to tell you to come back omg yay, no gtfo, hehe jk.

I will miss you so much, and our conversations together, visit once in a while Razz

Goodluck ryan

ily

MAjed
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-10-04, 06:52

We need to keep in touch. I know I've been slacking with my Skype logins, but just message me whenever.

I can always DM you my texting number or Kik username.

-Favorite memory: Your reaction to the crash course of my Rs history. Pretty sure nothing can faze you. Razz
    CDT | Pinoy™
    CDT | Pinoy™

Post by CDT | Pinoy™ 2013-10-04, 07:55

Ohhh Ryan... I remember helping you get a VIP tag, and that took a while, haha. You sniped the name 9th, I remembered that. Also, after spending time killing so~ many giant spiders in Strong Hold, you finally achieved your very first Skillcape: Strength! You were happy! :DAs time flies by, you became successful here in Cora Dyce; you became Host, General, Mod. Most of all, you became a friend and family to everyone.

Goodbye, #HiWho #9th #DaftPunk #Ryan <3

-Leonardo
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-10-04, 17:10

I will post all responses tonight Smile thanks for all the posts guys Smile
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2013-10-04, 17:14

Gonna miss u m8 , u were awesome like hell i always respected u and i hope we stay in touch <3 , and ya don't quit please .
    Lord Abigor
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by Lord Abigor 2013-10-04, 17:17

Goodbye..i will miss you Ryan..you are a very good host and i felt like losing one of my best friend..Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 01:08