Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+10
Understand
Boofz
Daft Punk
Jon
Shygodd
Rand al'Thor
Sanne
Moe
Zodz
Connor
14 posters

United Faggs of America

Understand
    Understand

United Faggs of America - Page 2 Empty Re: United Faggs of America

Post by Understand 2013-08-26, 07:44

Cable speed wrote:
    Understand wrote:
    Cable speed wrote:I only read half this and didn't watch the videos.

My question is:

Why the fuck do you people care what America does? Why do we have to be everyone's heroes. Go fuck yourselfs if you want to kill each other and be stupid. We're living in perfect harmony over here.
    You seriously just said that? Selfish serpant. What about those children/elderly/women that are caught up in all the trouble and oppression? They can screw themselves too?
    I could care less about the shit YOUR people are in. I struggle everyday to make ends meet with no ones help but my own. So yes, they can go fuck themselves too. Just because you were born in the world part of the world doesn't mean you deserve my pitty. There is always a way out for everyone, they haven't taken it.

The only reason you want to make a valid arguement here is because you're of middle eastern ethnicity. You can go fuck yourself too honestly, i'm here trying to live my own life just as every single other American is trying to do. We don't need to be caught up in the bullshit that your people get themselves into. Maybe they should try to be nice to each other and learn how to be fucking humans for once, they'd probably be better off.
    Well first off, they're not my people. I'm not from the Middle East. I try and speak up for the oppressed people, whether they are Muslims or not. What you just said defines how selfish you are. I'm not going to spend time writing out a lengthy arguement, but I just want you to understand that the day your troops get out of the Middle East and the day your media stops spreading lies, the sooner this world will acheive peace. Even your own American people agree on that.
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2013-08-26, 07:48

Understand wrote:
    Cable speed wrote:
    Understand wrote:

My question is:

Why the fuck do you people care what America does? Why do we have to be everyone's heroes. Go fuck yourselfs if you want to kill each other and be stupid. We're living in perfect harmony over here.
    You seriously just said that? Selfish serpant. What about those children/elderly/women that are caught up in all the trouble and oppression? They can screw themselves too?
    I could care less about the shit YOUR people are in. I struggle everyday to make ends meet with no ones help but my own. So yes, they can go fuck themselves too. Just because you were born in the world part of the world doesn't mean you deserve my pitty. There is always a way out for everyone, they haven't taken it.

The only reason you want to make a valid arguement here is because you're of middle eastern ethnicity. You can go fuck yourself too honestly, i'm here trying to live my own life just as every single other American is trying to do. We don't need to be caught up in the bullshit that your people get themselves into. Maybe they should try to be nice to each other and learn how to be fucking humans for once, they'd probably be better off.
    Well first off, they're not my people. I'm not from the Middle East. I try and speak up for the oppressed people, whether they are Muslims or not. What you just said defines how selfish you are. I'm not going to spend time writing out a lengthy arguement, but I just want you to understand that the day your troops get out of the Middle East and the day your media stops spreading lies, the sooner this world will acheive peace. Even your own American people agree on that.
    Achieving peace? When in the Middle East has there ever been peace even before the United States intervened....Change occurs threw sacrifice. Have you heard the saying it's going to get worse before it gets better?. I don't see how you think that removing American troops from the middle east will lead to peace.
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-08-26, 07:57

k099str wrote:
    Understand wrote:
    Cable speed wrote:
    Understand wrote:

My question is:

Achieving peace? When in the Middle East has there ever been peace even before the United States intervened....Change occurs threw sacrifice. Have you heard the saying it's going to get worse before it gets better?. I don't see how you think that removing American troops from the middle east will lead to peace.
    Exactly^

It's all about America being the bad guy with these people. I don't fall prey to the bullshit lies that we're only there for the oil because gas prices here have never reflected that. Since we went TO WAR for those people i've only ever seen gas prices rise here. Not to mention the constant cry of Americans to bring our people back from dying for those who don't respect or deserve our deaths.

Look at it from the other fucking angle you one sided fuck. If all it took was to give my single life for those people to be free, do you think i'd still be living? I'm not selfish, i'm just a realist. You and your kind are more selfish than anyone. There have been cries from that part of the world for decades for America to help them and they bitch when we don't so why the fuck should any of us sit here and pitty them for their double standards.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-08-26, 10:09

Cable speed wrote:
    k099str wrote:
    Understand wrote:
    Cable speed wrote:
    Understand wrote:

My question is:

Exactly^

It's all about America being the bad guy with these people. I don't fall prey to the bullshit lies that we're only there for the oil because gas prices here have never reflected that. Since we went TO WAR for those people i've only ever seen gas prices rise here. Not to mention the constant cry of Americans to bring our people back from dying for those who don't respect or deserve our deaths.

Look at it from the other fucking angle you one sided fuck. If all it took was to give my single life for those people to be free, do you think i'd still be living? I'm not selfish, i'm just a realist. You and your kind are more selfish than anyone. There have been cries from that part of the world for decades for America to help them and they bitch when we don't so why the fuck should any of us sit here and pitty them for their double standards.
    First of all, I would like to say that you know nothing since you live in the UFA [united faggs of america as karn said].
    Removing your troops from the middle-east? your fkn troops are in Afghanistan and Iraq. Your troops are "defending" them?
    The only reason those countries are getting bombed is that the U.S army is there. I live in lebanon, and ofc you don't know a shit about the tragedy we had in 2006 when "US,Israel [Palestiine]" was killing us with no mercy. You wouldnt know that because the BBC glitches the news and I've seen it before. I'm not gonna get into "militia" talks but ye we survived 30 days mate. Oil? USA buys 3/4 the oil in KSA. Reason? so your country literally controls all the oil prices worldwide. Yes, arab leaders are fucking cowards n puppets in the hands of the US, can we do a shit? US citizens will never learn that someday all that glory will turn into a really miserable situation. Please return to your "emotional crises" and leave this thread alone cuz you know shit.
    Naseem
    Naseem

Post by Naseem 2013-08-26, 13:59

Well said, moe
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-08-26, 14:32

Naseem wrote:Well said, moe
    How was that well said?

What he is saying is complete bullshit lol, meaningless bullshit.

He is making assumptions based on the fact that he thinks i religiously watch the news and even care about whats going on there. I don't do ether so his passion is wasted.

Their people like to kill each other, it's no one's fault but your own. That part of the world has been taken a huge dick in the ass since the dawn of man, they're weak and feeble.. British empire, roman empire, ottoman empire.. fuck even the french has made yall their bitch.

I don't have an emitonal crisis, but anything i do have i'm glad i'll live past 25 to be able to learn from it. You'll probably die next week because you were to close to the wrong parked car.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-08-26, 15:37

United Faggs of America - Page 2 499px-bashar_al-assad_under_pressure
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-26, 15:58

Cable speed wrote:
    How was that well said?

He is making assumptions based on the fact that he thinks i religiously watch the news and even care about whats going on there. I don't do ether so his passion is wasted.

Their people like to kill each other, it's no one's fault but your own. That part of the world has been taken a huge dick in the ass since the dawn of man, they're weak and feeble.. British empire, roman empire, ottoman empire.. fuck even the french has made yall their bitch.

I don't have an emitonal crisis, but anything i do have i'm glad i'll live past 25 to be able to learn from it. You'll probably die next week because you were to close to the wrong parked car.
    You have a real knack at making yourself look stupid, lol, and you talk about others writing meaningless bullshit...
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-08-26, 16:11

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Cable speed wrote:
    How was that well said?

You have a real knack at making yourself look stupid, lol, and you talk about others writing meaningless bullshit...
    Do i look stupid? I think i look rather reasonable. Just because you people cannot comprehend simplicity doesn't make me stupid. Nothing is as complicated as everyone is making it.

But nonetheless, i'll accept looking stupid, ignorance is bliss after all.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-08-26, 16:29

Locking due to paradoxing ignorance

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content