Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+10
Understand
Boofz
Daft Punk
Jon
Shygodd
Rand al'Thor
Sanne
Moe
Zodz
Connor
14 posters

United Faggs of America

United Faggs of America Empty United Faggs of America

Post by Guest 2013-08-25, 05:27

New definition of the word "animal".

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

United Faggs of America Empty Re: United Faggs of America

Post by Connor 2013-08-25, 05:51

Tier
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2013-08-25, 05:55

whats wrong with that? he said chemical weapons is a red line for involvement. If there are idiots out there using mortors to spread chemicals then... i'm glad someone is there to prevent it.

he said it would require american's attention and the whole UN's attention. which is true. so what's with the Faggs bit,
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-08-25, 13:08

Zodz wrote:whats wrong with that? he said chemical weapons is a red line for involvement. If there are idiots out there using mortors to spread chemicals then... i'm glad someone is there to prevent it.

he said it would require american's attention and the whole UN's attention. which is true. so what's with the Faggs bit,
    Syria didnt use chemical weapons, you know nothing mate. It's just that Europe/USA/Israel [palestine] "Glitches" your media.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-08-25, 13:11

Moe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:whats wrong with that? he said chemical weapons is a red line for involvement. If there are idiots out there using mortors to spread chemicals then... i'm glad someone is there to prevent it.

Syria didnt use chemical weapons, you know nothing mate. It's just that Europe/USA/Israel [palestine] "Glitches" your media.
    They are still committing genocide

Post by Guest 2013-08-25, 13:15

No one is going to eat that Zodz.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-08-25, 13:21

Karn wrote:No one is going to eat that Zodz.
    Will you marry me?
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-25, 13:29

Moe wrote:

Are you seriously that stupid? Lmfao.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-08-25, 13:33

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Moe wrote:

Are you seriously that stupid? Lmfao.
    You can't assume they did before it's confirmed tho. I agree the western world never gets the full story of what's happening there. Nevertheless we shouldn't just watch them kill each other.
    Shygodd
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Shygodd 2013-08-25, 13:43

inb4 Agent Orange
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-25, 13:51

Moe wrote:

I could eat a bowl of alphabet spaghetti and shit out a better argument than that.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-08-25, 14:08

Jon wrote:
    Moe wrote:

I could eat a bowl of alphabet spaghetti and shit out a better argument than that.
    you've been waiting to use that line for weeks.

Agreed with Sanne, though.
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-08-25, 14:40

Jon wrote:
    Moe wrote:

LMFAO, post of the year.

I 100% agree with Sanne, because I didn't watch the video, nor do I know what you're talking about. + Ryan also said he agrees with Sanne.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-25, 18:55

America has been interfering with international affairs for too long to no avail. I haven't seen any good that has come out of what America has done in the Middle East other than destroy hundreds of thousands of lives. Why is it that America just feels the need to throw themselves in other countries issues when they have problems of their own? Remember George Washington's farewall speech when he adviced the future America to remain neutral in international affairs? Sorry but I'll have to be blunt about this. The mass genocide and oppression in the world today comes from America/Israel. I'll never believe that America does anything for the better of the world.
    Naseem
    Naseem

Post by Naseem 2013-08-26, 00:44

Understand wrote:

America has been interfering with international affairs for too long to no avail. I haven't seen any good that has come out of what America has done in the Middle East other than destroy hundreds of thousands of lives. Why is it that America just feels the need to throw themselves in other countries issues when they have problems of their own? Remember George Washington's farewall speech when he adviced the future America to remain neutral in international affairs? Sorry but I'll have to be blunt about this. The mass genocide and oppression in the world today comes from America/Israel. I'll never believe that America does anything for the better of the world.
    what have the other arab leaders done? nothing.

Post by Guest 2013-08-26, 01:44

UAE and Qatar are 1337.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-26, 01:45

Naseem wrote:
    Understand wrote:

what have the other arab leaders done? nothing.
    I hate to say this, but the Arabian leaders are cowards.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2013-08-26, 01:48

Moe wrote:

I guess what confused me is Iran's television network. Not USA media glitches.

"these weapons [chemical/unconventional weapons] are used only in the event of external aggression"
    this was said 8 months ago on Iranian TV by the Foreign Ministry spokesperson of Syria. I am not trying to get into a heated debate, i know he has since resigned and left the state. Just wanted to clarify that it was indeed Iranian television network that confused me.

Post by Guest 2013-08-26, 02:01

Shit's getting hotter: http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2013/08/25/russia-warns-u-s-over-syria-says-obama-like-bush/
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2013-08-26, 04:43

Understand wrote:

America feels the need to do this because of what happened in WWII. The United States refrained from involving itself and that made it all the easier for hitler to gain power. The U.S. government never wants anything like that to happen again, and that's why we are the policemen of the world. That's putting it extremely simply.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-26, 04:46

Blake wrote:
    Understand wrote:

America feels the need to do this because of what happened in WWII.  The United States refrained from involving itself and that made it all the easier for hitler to gain power.  The U.S. government never wants anything like that to happen again, and that's why we are the policemen of the world.  That's putting it extremely simply.
    United Faggs of America History_channel_logo-401
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-08-26, 07:13

I only read half this and didn't watch the videos.

My question is:

Why the fuck do you people care what America does? Why do we have to be everyone's heroes. Go fuck yourselfs if you want to kill each other and be stupid. We're living in perfect harmony over here.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-26, 07:21

Cable speed wrote:I only read half this and didn't watch the videos.

My question is:

Why the fuck do you people care what America does? Why do we have to be everyone's heroes. Go fuck yourselfs if you want to kill each other and be stupid. We're living in perfect harmony over here.
    You seriously just said that? Selfish serpent. What about those children/elderly/women that are caught up in all the trouble and oppression? They can screw themselves too?

Last edited by Understand on 2013-08-26, 07:22; edited 1 time in total
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-08-26, 07:21

My question is:

I can eat a Big Mac and watch Honey Boo Boo on my iPhone. At the same time.
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-08-26, 07:25

Understand wrote:

My question is:

You seriously just said that? Selfish serpant. What about those children/elderly/women that are caught up in all the trouble and oppression? They can screw themselves too?
    I could care less about the shit YOUR people are in. I struggle everyday to make ends meet with no ones help but my own. So yes, they can go fuck themselves too. Just because you were born in the world part of the world doesn't mean you deserve my pitty. There is always a way out for everyone, they haven't taken it.

The only reason you want to make a valid arguement here is because you're of middle eastern ethnicity. You can go fuck yourself too honestly, i'm here trying to live my own life just as every single other American is trying to do. We don't need to be caught up in the bullshit that your people get themselves into. Maybe they should try to be nice to each other and learn how to be fucking humans for once, they'd probably be better off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 23:08