Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

I Dont Get How Some Of Your Guys Fall For IRC Scams....

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

I Dont Get How Some Of Your Guys Fall For IRC Scams.... Empty I Dont Get How Some Of Your Guys Fall For IRC Scams....

Post by Connor 2013-08-13, 23:13

Its so easy to detect an imposter............

If someone asks to loan money, looks at their fucking name carefully lol.........

I legit just got this pm for a "loan" like 10 minuntes ago.

I Dont Get How Some Of Your Guys Fall For IRC Scams.... 124g9xy
    I Dont Get How Some Of Your Guys Fall For IRC Scams.... 2q9jria
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

I Dont Get How Some Of Your Guys Fall For IRC Scams.... Empty Re: I Dont Get How Some Of Your Guys Fall For IRC Scams....

Post by Jon 2013-08-13, 23:37

Tried to scam me too. It was "Cora_Dyce" in the channel with us though rather than Paradyce. I whois'd "Cora_Dyce" and it said that the nick was identified which seems a bit odd. Can anyone explain this?

As for the 1.2b taken, I don't believe that. Anyone that got scammed would have made a topic or something. Scammers always like to exaggerate the amount that they've made. 99% of the time it's bullshit.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

I Dont Get How Some Of Your Guys Fall For IRC Scams.... Empty Re: I Dont Get How Some Of Your Guys Fall For IRC Scams....

Post by Connor 2013-08-13, 23:39

Jon wrote:Tried to scam me too. It was "Cora_Dyce" in the channel with us though rather than Paradyce. I whois'd "Cora_Dyce" and it said that the nick was identified which seems a bit odd. Can anyone explain this?

As for the 1.2b taken, I don't believe that. Anyone that got scammed would have made a topic or something. Scammers always like to exaggerate the amount that they've made. 99% of the time it's bullshit.
    well i know that Drunken actually probably did scam as much as he said he did, which was bills a week.

He was quite good at it, especially with his stupid IP shit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 07:32