Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Host JC
Daft Punk
iSmith Gold
7 posters

Think there may be a flaw in the PM system..

iSmith Gold
    iSmith Gold

Think there may be a flaw in the PM system.. Empty Think there may be a flaw in the PM system..

Post by iSmith Gold 2012-06-05, 05:10

Apparently Paradyce pmed me through Cora Dyce asking to do a trust trade for a future video and in return, I get a free host slot.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Think there may be a flaw in the PM system.. Empty hmm.

Post by Daft Punk 2012-06-05, 05:12

Get in contact with a forums moderator (1 Nr for example) or check with RagingBlades, a similar situation arose with him and I believe that the two of them handled it properly.

-Ryan
    Host JC

Think there may be a flaw in the PM system.. Empty Do not fall for scammers

Post by Host JC 2012-06-05, 05:15

hello, this might have been an elaborate scam which could have been taking place, i myself witnessed it when a random player spaced out comments followed by: "from Cora Dyce:would you like a rank" I am not sure if this is the case but please make sure that everyone is aware and avoiding these pm scammers, unfortunately i did not video that moment but I hope you get the general idea,

anyways, spacing out cora dyces name in the pm placed it on a separate line, which was very convincing to myself until he made a mistake, anyways just be careful

Last edited by Host JC on 2012-06-05, 05:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete information)
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Think there may be a flaw in the PM system.. Empty Re: Think there may be a flaw in the PM system..

Post by Spoof 2012-06-05, 05:17

Host JC wrote:hello, this might have been an elaborate scam which could have been taking place, i myself witnessed it when a random player spaced out comments followed by: "from Cora Dyce:would you like a rank" I am not sure if this is the case but please make sure that everyone is aware and avoiding these pm scammers, unfortunately i did not video that moment but I hope you get the general idea

This is a different case from the old "From Cora Dyce" trick. Recently, a user may or may not have gone into the Forums account "Cora Dyce" and logged onto it. He or she private messaged many players to trade an account of his or hers to scam. This is the main story behind this, and we are trying to figure out if it is the real leader or an imposter who hacked into the account.
    Raging|0RAB
    Raging|0RAB

Think there may be a flaw in the PM system.. Empty Re: Think there may be a flaw in the PM system..

Post by Raging|0RAB 2012-06-06, 13:41

Unfortunately, the account had been hacked on forums. It was a scam. Andy would never ask for a trust trade.
    On the bright side, the account is back in Andy's hands. Smile
    RaZiiL
    RaZiiL

Post by RaZiiL 2012-06-06, 14:08

Forums are fixed now , this is old smith.
    The forums were compromised two days ago.
    iSmith Gold
    iSmith Gold

Post by iSmith Gold 2012-06-06, 15:50

How is it old if I posted this two days ago?
    Ju Rin
    Ju Rin

Post by Ju Rin 2012-06-06, 15:54

iSmith Gold wrote:Apparently Paradyce pmed me through Cora Dyce asking to do a trust trade for a future video and in return, I get a free host slot.
    Bro, they were trying to scam you. Shocked
    It wasnt Cora Dyce or Paradyce.
    Just a typo. Razz
    Ju Rin
    Ju Rin

Post by Ju Rin 2012-06-06, 16:00

Spoof wrote:
    Host JC wrote:hello, this might have been an elaborate scam which could have been taking place, i myself witnessed it when a random player spaced out comments followed by: "from Cora Dyce:would you like a rank" I am not sure if this is the case but please make sure that everyone is aware and avoiding these pm scammers, unfortunately i did not video that moment but I hope you get the general idea

This is a different case from the old "From Cora Dyce" trick. Recently, a user may or may not have gone into the Forums account "Cora Dyce" and logged onto it. He or she private messaged many players to trade an account of his or hers to scam. This is the main story behind this, and we are trying to figure out if it is the real leader or an imposter who hacked into the account.
    True.
    they deos spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaces then From Cora Dyce: blahblahblah.
    You get the message as from Cora then you're like Woah. but click on your private option you will find out it was sent from some1 else, carefull. Wink
    Do Not Trust/Belive Every Message You Get From Any RANDOM.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 04:13