Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+5
Alex
Slash
Z3zima 1
Adam|Disturb
Firefury54
9 posters

Fought Jad and Died -- Wasted another 2 Hours -.-

Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Fought Jad and Died -- Wasted another 2 Hours -.- Empty Fought Jad and Died -- Wasted another 2 Hours -.-

Post by Firefury54 2013-02-26, 19:38

Anyone know any EOC strategies to beat the Jad? Every time I got him to half health, the healers come out and heal him to max ... and everyone now and then, I would mess up with the prayer switch or get hit by melee while I tried to round up the healers. So I run out of food that way. And once I'm out of food, I can't afford mess ups and I can't hit Jad because he's always at max health.
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Fought Jad and Died -- Wasted another 2 Hours -.- Empty Re: Fought Jad and Died -- Wasted another 2 Hours -.-

Post by Adam|Disturb 2013-02-26, 19:47

Kill le
    Healers

Or lure jad away
    Z3zima 1
    Z3zima 1

Fought Jad and Died -- Wasted another 2 Hours -.- Empty Re: Fought Jad and Died -- Wasted another 2 Hours -.-

Post by Z3zima 1 2013-02-26, 19:54

BadLuck Lol i Had Never Seen Jad in My Whole Life
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-02-26, 20:17

What the hell is jad? do i even play rs?
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2013-02-26, 20:48

Jake wrote:What the hell is jad? do i even play rs?
    nope. you just log in at the spirit tree and say "open @ Sexy Gay Slash" and then log out at the spirit tree and do it all over again.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-02-26, 21:54

I got to final wave 3 times.
    First time I'd not done it before and died from inexperience and poor prayer switching.
    Second time Fagex launched an update at the same time as the final wave started. The countdown timer was on 10 minutes so I thought I'd have time. I got him to like 10% health, all healers dead blah blah blah.
    Third time my mouse ran out of battery as the final wave started... I shit you not. Could not have been more perfect timing.
    Dubiously
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Dubiously 2013-02-27, 02:47

If it hasn't changed to much since I did it, lure Jad onto that big rock when you're fighting. When the healers come, attack a few so they focus their attention on you. Then they will follow you behind the rock where you can kill them easily. Go back and beat Jad!
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-02-27, 04:04

I killed the healers several times. Another group comes out every time I get the Jad to half health.

And Award ... damn, that's a string of bad luck. Lol. It makes me feel better about myself Razz
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-02-27, 04:35

I wana lol, but I feel bad....about two things. So <3 sorry
    Dubiously
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Dubiously 2013-02-27, 04:51

Firefury54 wrote:I killed the healers several times. Another group comes out every time I get the Jad to half health.

And Award ... damn, that's a string of bad luck. Lol. It makes me feel better about myself Razz
    Yes, you distract the healers when he is under half health and kill them before they heal back or else it will keep repeating.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-02-27, 05:19

Dubiously wrote:
    Firefury54 wrote:I killed the healers several times. Another group comes out every time I get the Jad to half health.

Yes, you distract the healers when he is under half health and kill them before they heal back or else it will keep repeating.

Kill "them" or kill the Jad? Because I killed them and they just keep coming back. Lol. So is the solution to distract them and then kill the Jad? The only problem is that running around to attract their attention and changing prayers at the same time is hard :S
    Dubiously
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Dubiously 2013-02-27, 05:22

Firefury54 wrote:
    Dubiously wrote:

Kill "them" or kill the Jad? Because I killed them and they just keep coming back. Lol. So is the solution to distract them and then kill the Jad? The only problem is that running around to attract their attention and changing prayers at the same time is hard :S
    Kill them while Jad is under half health. Just do it slowly! Assuming you are ranging, just attack a healer then focus on prayers. Once you have gotten 3 or so healers distracted take them behind rocks and kill them. The remaining ones cannot heal Jad quickly enough to really slow your progress.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-02-27, 05:26

Dubiously wrote:
    Firefury54 wrote:
    Dubiously wrote:

Kill them while Jad is under half health. Just do it slowly! Assuming you are ranging, just attack a healer then focus on prayers. Once you have gotten 3 or so healers distracted take them behind rocks and kill them. The remaining ones cannot heal Jad quickly enough to really slow your progress.

I killed all 4 of them ... but another 4 appear when the Jad hits half health again. And he gets healed almost instantly ... Do you have a fire cape? And did you get it before EOC?
    Dubiously
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Dubiously 2013-02-27, 05:30

Firefury54 wrote:
    Dubiously wrote:
    Firefury54 wrote:
    Dubiously wrote:

I killed all 4 of them ... but another 4 appear when the Jad hits half health again. And he gets healed almost instantly ... Do you have a fire cape? And did you get it before EOC?
    Yes, I have a firecape and I acquired it before EOC, but I'm guessing the strategy should be no different. In fact, PvP is way easier now.

Like I said, you lure the healers while he is under 50% health so they no longer heal him.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-02-27, 06:10

So tell me if I understood you correctly: I DON'T kill the healers, I lure them away and have them attack me while I I fight the Jad?

^ If I am wrong about that, I think it's the set up is different now. Every time you kill the healers, the come back as soon as the Jad hits half health again.
    Aquaz
    Aquaz

Post by Aquaz 2013-02-27, 07:08

Just incase you didnt know

1.Prayer switching is so much easier now in Eoc just put the protect against magic and range in your action bar while your fighting jad Razz and assgn it a key
    2.When its half health concentrate on prayer switching and 1 by 1 hit the healers and tanking there hits, o and make sure the healers are away from the jad so it cant heal it Razz
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-02-27, 07:40

So, I'm suppose to leave them alive and tank them? Is that it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-28, 06:45