Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Host Zoe
Blake
Guitar
Duya
2b2
The Uzumaki
10 posters

Duya kicking me for PERSONAL REASONS

The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Duya kicking me for PERSONAL REASONS Empty Duya kicking me for PERSONAL REASONS

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-10-30, 13:09

First let me explain a story happened 3 weeks + ago on thursday. I did a 80m bet.

I lost but Duya accidentally gave me the winnings.

Then when he relised what he did, he started asking me to give him back the money and i was having half thoughts.

He then went on to say i would get host if i return 144m to him.

I ofcoarse knew that was nearly impossible that He wont talk to Andy about what I did legitly returning the money to him.

Even so, to save my rep and also hopefully have a 1% chance that he will live up to the deal, I returned all the money to him.

Then every week i saw him online i would ask him if he talked to Andy and he would give excuses and such.

I knew this was happening and this is not the right way to get host but still I had slight hope.

Today i told him, nevermind man i know you Didnt talk to him and I dont care no need to talk to Andy and I'll stop bugging you in return can I have 20m?

He ignored me and told me to stop bugging HIM. I sent him 1 more PM after that and before I knew it I was kicked.

What i want to say is, Duya you have every right to lie to me and not give me that 20m I coudnt care less anymore.

That is my personal matter with YOU.

BUT WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO KICK ME FROM THE FC AFTER THAT? WHY BRING IN PERSONAL MATTERS TO THE FC?

YOU CAN IGNORE ME BLOCK ME FROM YOUR FRIENDS LIST I DONT CARE WHY STOP ME FROM DICING?

AS OF NOW he still is on my friends list i dont know why.

Here is a video showing me getting kicked

1 more thing I would just like to add myself, Just my own personal opinion nothing else: How did Duya get so much trust? He even posted a video of him stealing from shops IRL. ( thats none of my business but i just want to add ) see here http://www.coradyce.com/t5474-99-thieving-in-real-life-video?highlight=99+thieving

Please i would just want some1 to talk to him and tell him Dont mix PERSONAL MATTERS WITH THE FC.

tHX~

DooDle cheers

2b2
    2b2
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Duya kicking me for PERSONAL REASONS Empty Re: Duya kicking me for PERSONAL REASONS

Post by 2b2 2011-10-30, 13:13

Duya
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Duya kicking me for PERSONAL REASONS Empty Re: Duya kicking me for PERSONAL REASONS

Post by Duya 2011-10-30, 13:22

You had half toughts refunding money that wasn't yours, That alone is a bad thing,

I said I'd ask andy to get you ranked if you refunded, ( and I did ask him )

You keep begging me and it's fucking annoying kid... I tested my patience with you but you got over bounderies.

You paid me 124m back then but you kept ( MY 20 MILL COMMISION ) you kept my money, you scammed me for a short amount of time, yes you gave my 20m back, and you should be hell happy i talked to andy, because others see that you're legit by giving me back the cash, but I had to struggle to get it back, 'the fact that you had half toughts tells me you're not legit.. imagine yourself as a host, you host 500m and pay out the winner, but have half toughts paying him? BRO GTFOOOO

The reason why I kicked you is because you asked for the 20m back ( WHICH IS MINE ) that's the most stupid thing u can do......................

You weren't even legit, you wanted to keep it , yes you gave back, but that's just being legit, trust doesn't have to pay off son.. trust is a human thing you should charish it not ask money for it idiot..

THis thread here that you posted just makes me have about enough of you, if it comes to me you wasted your chances bro.. dont piss me off with unlegit statements and threads
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-10-30, 13:35

Host Duya wrote:You had half toughts refunding money that wasn't yours, That alone is a bad thing,

I said I'd ask andy to get you ranked if you refunded, ( and I did ask him )

You keep begging me and it's fucking annoying kid... I tested my patience with you but you got over bounderies.

You paid me 124m back then but you kept ( MY 20 MILL COMMISION ) you kept my money, you scammed me for a short amount of time, yes you gave my 20m back, and you should be hell happy i talked to andy, because others see that you're legit by giving me back the cash, but I had to struggle to get it back, 'the fact that you had half toughts tells me you're not legit.. imagine yourself as a host, you host 500m and pay out the winner, but have half toughts paying him? BRO GTFOOOO

The reason why I kicked you is because you asked for the 20m back ( WHICH IS MINE ) that's the most stupid thing u can do......................

You weren't even legit, you wanted to keep it , yes you gave back, but that's just being legit, trust doesn't have to pay off son.. trust is a human thing you should charish it not ask money for it idiot..

THis thread here that you posted just makes me have about enough of you, if it comes to me you wasted your chances bro.. dont piss me off with unlegit statements and threads

Way to go covering for yourself

1) Ill give u 144m, and u have nothing else left except that, then i ask it back. Its only human to have second thoughts.

2) Half the people would have logged out right away.

3) U sweet talked me so that you wouldn't get screwed your self because it's your mistake of accidentally giving money to me.

4) If not, i could have walked away and said too bad but i thought of helping you

5) Yes i asked you for 20m but you didnt reply u ignored not like u told me no? you didnt reply at all
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-10-30, 13:44

Again I want to say this isnt about the money or anything anymore.

Why would you stop me from dicing by kicking me from fc?

I did nothing wrong in the chat it's all personal with YOU.

Add me to your ignore icoudnt care less why kick me? affraid
    Duya
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya 2011-10-30, 13:44

Sweet talking to save the costumer that won. you took his winnings and I'm aloud to sweettalk you fkin scammer.
    BROOO listen if u were only as half as legit as you claim to be you wouldn't even fucking accept the trade when I traded you his winnings.. YOu kno you lost yet you accepted you fucking tool. Continue this and i'll get you a permanent bann dont fuck me you morron you're pissin me off..

Im mad? YES I AM.
    Duya
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya 2011-10-30, 13:45

it's not personal, you're a scammer, scammers are not aloud in cora dyce, U can join back within like 20 minutes move on.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-10-30, 13:57

Host Duya wrote:it's not personal, you're a scammer, scammers are not aloud in cora dyce, U can join back within like 20 minutes move on.
    How do I freaking scam?

Im not going to stop man... Think just cause your a host your so big rite now?

Ive got nothing against other hosts it's just you. Wtf do you mean by i SCAM? Ive had no problems in this fc for 3 months 1 scam report which i won.

And here you come tellin me you gonna ban me for this?

I dont care If this has anything to my hosting chances anymore. I'll fight for whats right.

Did I just scam you just now that you can kick me? Way to go giving excuses + you took money away from other hosts who were online who could have made cash with me dicing there i was doin big bets.
    Duya
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya 2011-10-30, 13:58

Not replying nomore, u want more i'll ban u np.

You're a nub
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-10-30, 14:10

Host Duya wrote:Not replying nomore, u want more i'll ban u np.

You're a nub

Fine lock this thread coudnt be bothered anymore =.=""

Seems freedom of speech is not granted anymore... so go figure

Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2011-10-30, 15:58

dodadoodle wrote:

You're a nub

lol freedom of speech, l2billofrights
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-10-30, 17:11

Bar wrote:
    dodadoodle wrote:

You're a nub

lol freedom of speech, l2billofrights

idont get it?
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2011-10-30, 17:24

Lol... freedom of speech..
    Host Zoe
    Host Zoe

Post by Host Zoe 2011-10-30, 17:29

duya u did swear to your mom O.O
    Josiah
    Josiah

Post by Josiah 2011-10-30, 18:49

you lost the pot, you don't deserve anything. Duya was only concerned about getting the money back so he could give it to the correct winner. Sorry dude i don't think he did anything wrong, apart from kicking you. Sorry bro, move on.
    0df|Akrisaes

Post by 0df|Akrisaes 2011-10-31, 08:35

Should've just refunded and left it at that :/
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-10-31, 08:50

Josiah wrote:you lost the pot, you don't deserve anything. Duya was only concerned about getting the money back so he could give it to the correct winner. Sorry dude i don't think he did anything wrong, apart from kicking you. Sorry bro, move on.
    The only thing that im worried about is the kick if you read properly you would have seen i said that i dont care about the money part anymore
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-10-31, 08:51

Host Zoe wrote:duya u did swear to your mom O.O
    That is true lol yeah but u knw sht happens too bad i dont care anymore either
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2011-11-02, 20:40

I don't think you have a case. Duya just wanted the money back so he could pay the correct winner. You should have given back straight away tbh if you were legit then idt you would have considered keeping it. It was out of line to ask for 20m for paying back the pot. Yes Duya made a mistake and you should have refunded straight away if you had any decency not ask for 20m for having the decency to refund after quite some thought. I can empathise with the kick. It pisses you off when people continuously ask you for money. Maybe it wasn't professional but it wasn't enough to make a topic about complaining about your rights or whatever. Move on.

As for the vid of him getting "99 thieving irl" by robbing a store, I don't support it at all. It's basically the same principle as just scamming irl
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-11-03, 08:22

I Terenity I wrote:I don't think you have a case. Duya just wanted the money back so he could pay the correct winner. You should have given back straight away tbh if you were legit then idt you would have considered keeping it. It was out of line to ask for 20m for paying back the pot. Yes Duya made a mistake and you should have refunded straight away if you had any decency not ask for 20m for having the decency to refund after quite some thought. I can empathise with the kick. It pisses you off when people continuously ask you for money. Maybe it wasn't professional but it wasn't enough to make a topic about complaining about your rights or whatever. Move on.

As for the vid of him getting "99 thieving irl" by robbing a store, I don't support it at all. It's basically the same principle as just scamming irl

SOrry but i have to be rude

DO U KNOW HOW TO FREAKIN READ WHAT I WROTE??

NO1 I SAID IM NOT FITING ABOUT THE MONEY ITS ABOUT THE KICK

NO 2 I ASKED HIM FOR THIS 20M 3 WEEKS AFTER THE INCIDENT HAPPENED

NO 3 I ONLY PMED HIM 2 TIMES I DIDNT BEG MY ASS OFF

NO 4 DURING THAT 2 PMS HE DIDNT GIVE A SINGLE WARNING/ OR REPLY TO ME AT ALL

SO U TELL ME WHY THE KICK? IF IM ANNOYING TELL ME IM ANOOYING I WILL STOP DOIN WHATEVA IS ANNOYING YOU
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2011-11-03, 09:18

I know this is about the kick but I'm saying that in posting this topic you only inflicted damage on yourself rather then Duya because it just outlined all of your negatives. That's why I can't understand your logic in making this topic. Duya was within his rights to kick you and the explanation just makes you look like a dick. How can you ask for 20m for an incident that happened 3 weeks ago?... And the PMs add up I know it's frustrating when everyone you come across is asking "can you spare any cash" even if you only did it twice it would have been 2 of many that day and I can empathize with the frustration. Also in asking for the cash you're bringing attention back to an event which I'm sure Duya would have let slide if you would have. Bringing attention back to the event however simply reminded him of how you acted like a scammer during that time and combined with the frustrating I'd say a kick for 20 minutes is justified.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-11-03, 11:38

I Terenity I wrote:I know this is about the kick but I'm saying that in posting this topic you only inflicted damage on yourself rather then Duya because it just outlined all of your negatives. That's why I can't understand your logic in making this topic. Duya was within his rights to kick you and the explanation just makes you look like a dick. How can you ask for 20m for an incident that happened 3 weeks ago?... And the PMs add up I know it's frustrating when everyone you come across is asking "can you spare any cash" even if you only did it twice it would have been 2 of many that day and I can empathize with the frustration. Also in asking for the cash you're bringing attention back to an event which I'm sure Duya would have let slide if you would have. Bringing attention back to the event however simply reminded him of how you acted like a scammer during that time and combined with the frustrating I'd say a kick for 20 minutes is justified.

oh hoho nono u should have been there.... U should have seen him thankin me a million shit times at that time.. everybody showed me respect until i created this thread and duya suddenly calls me a scammer? If im that much a scammer i guess i would have been perm banned by now. What are you actually tryin to do here? juz suckin up on hosts acting like u back em up all the time?

I honestly dont care if some1 is wrong then theyre wrong dosent matter host or whoeva
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2011-11-03, 11:50

Lol i don't defend people just cus they're hosts. If i think they're wrong then i'll say it and i have got in some arguments with hosts so don't say i suck up to them cus i don't i talk to them as an equal i feel. He was thanking you cus he was relieved cus he took you as more of a scammer then you are. You're not an actual scammer because you gave back the pot but you are on the verge of becoming 1. If it had no consequences then I'm sure you wouldn't have paid it back. You can't be banned because you didn't actually scam. You only considered it. But the considering is what makes you a lesser person and that's why you will never get host.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-11-04, 07:02

I Terenity I wrote:Lol i don't defend people just cus they're hosts. If i think they're wrong then i'll say it and i have got in some arguments with hosts so don't say i suck up to them cus i don't i talk to them as an equal i feel. He was thanking you cus he was relieved cus he took you as more of a scammer then you are. You're not an actual scammer because you gave back the pot but you are on the verge of becoming 1. If it had no consequences then I'm sure you wouldn't have paid it back. You can't be banned because you didn't actually scam. You only considered it. But the considering is what makes you a lesser person and that's why you will never get host.

We shall wait for the day when u get 160m and then ur asked for a refund then ofcoarse we will see you give back the money-

But when you do write a thread like this lets see if u have the freaking balls to admit that there was always the hint of doubt.

GO ON HATE ON ME IDGAF

A person IS ONLY HUMAN WHUT ELSE DO YOU WANT?

As for saying whether i get host or not thats not for you to decide.
    The sole purpose of you joining this clan is just to become host and make money is that it?
    Take a look at my videos-CLeaneD of 600M many times i never whine dont do sht juz rebuild and redice

WANNA GET OFF MY NUTS AND STOP HATING ME NOW?
    YOU SAY YOU DONT JUST SIMPLY SUPPORT HOSTS BUT WHO IS RIGHT ISNT THAT CORRECT?
    YOU DONT KNOW WHUT HAPPENED STFU; WHUT UVE DONE IS TAKEN THE HOSTS WORD OVER MINE

IMA GET THIS THREAD LOCKED SOON AS IT'S SOLE PURPOSE HAS BEEN IGNORED AND TURNED INTO HATING CONTEST OVER ME
    struggler0
    struggler0
    Admin
    Admin

Post by struggler0 2011-11-04, 09:41

lets stop it right here. To gain trust you should pay back when a host accidently trades you. Also user your mind...paying alone wil not get you host in this clan.

No relax folks and get over it.

CLosing !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 15:47