Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+9
Slash
Luke
Allen1
Phat4tw
The Uzumaki
James
Joe
Bf
Jon
13 posters

A level results - 13th August

Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

A level results - 13th August - Page 2 Empty Re: A level results - 13th August

Post by Slash 2015-08-15, 15:07

The Uzumaki wrote:congrats well done

edit: guess it wasn't much of an (h)astle after all

Punny
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-08-15, 19:18

Slash wrote:

Punny
    Would have worked if Astle wasn't pronounced as-tol. It wasn't supposed to be an unbreakable code, 'twas just so it wasn't immediately available. But thank you Cool
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2015-08-15, 19:35

Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:what did jon get
    probs broke the system
    Maths: A*
    Further Maths: A
    Physics: A

Going to get my Physics papers remarked cus I got 269/300 and an A* is 270/300 so it's got to be worth digging around for one extra mark somewhere.

I made the papers Wink
    "The sky will be the limit for one aspiring physicist from *****, Jonathan *****.
    Jonathan *****18, from *****, got an A* in Maths and 2 As in Further Maths and Physics.

He will read Physics at the University of Manchester, where Brian Cox is a Professor, after he found out he had a place at the university on the UCAS website.

Was everyone pleased with their results?

It's quite exciting to be working alongside that sort of name
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-08-15, 20:12

James wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    probs broke the system

Going to get my Physics papers remarked cus I got 269/300 and an A* is 270/300 so it's got to be worth digging around for one extra mark somewhere.

I made the papers Wink
    "The sky will be the limit for one aspiring physicist from *****, Jonathan *****.
    Jonathan *****18, from *****, got an A* in Maths and 2 As in Further Maths and Physics.

He will read Physics at the University of Manchester, where Brian Cox is a Professor, after he found out he had a place at the university on the UCAS website.

They made up quotes lol. I don't think much of Brian Cox as a Physicist and one local paper actually reported that I considered him "my hero". Another claimed that I'd said "all of my friends got in to their first choice. They all took sciences as well." so those of my friends that took humanities or didn't get into their firm choices have been saying that they're clearly not my friends aha.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2015-08-15, 21:28

Jon wrote:
    James wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    probs broke the system

I made the papers Wink

They made up quotes lol. I don't think much of Brian Cox as a Physicist and one local paper actually reported that I considered him "my hero". Another claimed that I'd said "all of my friends got in to their first choice. They all took sciences as well." so those of my friends that took humanities or didn't get into their firm choices have been saying that they're clearly not my friends aha.
    But it would be awesome to have Brian Cox lecturing you.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-08-15, 22:42

James wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    James wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    probs broke the system

I made the papers Wink

I've heard bad things. Apparently he frequently turns up late and isn't a very good lecturer. If memory serves me correct I believe you're referencing another made up quote from my local paper?
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2015-08-15, 22:47

Jon wrote:
    James wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    James wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    probs broke the system

I made the papers Wink

I've heard bad things. Apparently he frequently turns up late and isn't a very good lecturer. If memory serves me correct I believe you're referencing another made up quote from my local paper?
    You can't blame him when he's doing Star Gazing Live the night before. And no, I didn't use any fake quotes this time.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-09-12, 14:24

Jon wrote:Maths: A*

Increased from 81/90 to 86/90 in one paper, and 137/150 to 139/150 in the other. I didn't bother getting the practical paper re-marked.

Physics: A*

Cool
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2015-09-13, 14:06

Jon wrote:
    Jon wrote:Maths: A*

Increased from 81/90 to 86/90 in one paper, and 137/150 to 139/150 in the other. I didn't bother getting the practical paper re-marked.

Physics: A*

Cool
    #whatissunlight
    OT; Well done, smart fuck
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2015-09-14, 19:43

Jon wrote:
    Slash wrote:

Punny
    Would have worked if Astle wasn't pronounced as-tol. It wasn't supposed to be an unbreakable code, 'twas just so it wasn't immediately available. But thank you Cool

Fun at parties? Jon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 09:57