Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

5 posters

Ricgood is causing me to want to scam - (not sure if this is a dispute)

dabomb
    dabomb

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Ricgood is causing me to want to scam - (not sure if this is a dispute) Empty Ricgood is causing me to want to scam - (not sure if this is a dispute)

Post by dabomb 2015-06-21, 17:09

http://prntscr.com/7jkr5m
    http://prntscr.com/7jks1v
    hmm... i believe this break two rules
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Ricgood is causing me to want to scam - (not sure if this is a dispute) Empty Re: Ricgood is causing me to want to scam - (not sure if this is a dispute)

Post by G 2015-06-21, 17:15

You guys are legit walking coma patients.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Ricgood is causing me to want to scam - (not sure if this is a dispute) Empty Re: Ricgood is causing me to want to scam - (not sure if this is a dispute)

Post by Jon 2015-06-21, 17:34

G wrote:You guys are legit walking coma patients.
    http://www.coradyce.com/t34932-irc-rules

No encouraging rule breaking: Facilitating others to break rules/policies or having knowledge of such occurrences (without acting) is equal in punishment to that of the original perpetrator.

Technically he was actually obliged to report this lol.

Though the solution is to simply not do as he tells you. How impressionable are you?

Last edited by Jon on 2015-06-21, 17:59; edited 1 time in total
    dabomb
    dabomb

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by dabomb 2015-06-21, 17:46

Jon wrote:

No encouraging rule breaking: Facilitating others to break rules/policies or having knowledge of such occurrences (without acting) is equal in punishment to that of the original perpetrator.Technically he was actually obliged to report this lol.

Though the solution is to simply not do as he tells you. How impressionable are you?
    and • Scamming is strictly prohibited.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-06-21, 18:00

dabomb wrote:
    Jon wrote:

No encouraging rule breaking: Facilitating others to break rules/policies or having knowledge of such occurrences (without acting) is equal in punishment to that of the original perpetrator.Technically he was actually obliged to report this lol.

I would hope you would have the willpower to simply ignore him
    dabomb
    dabomb

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by dabomb 2015-06-21, 19:46

Jon wrote:
    dabomb wrote:
    Jon wrote:

Still causing a scamming-type atmosphere, what if a new member were to join and listen to ricgood?
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-06-21, 21:02

dabomb wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    dabomb wrote:
    Jon wrote:

Still causing a scamming-type atmosphere, what if a new member were to join and listen to ricgood?
    I don't disagree with you there. It was the title I was questioning. "Ricgood is causing me to want to scam"
    ricgoods

Post by ricgoods 2015-06-23, 14:46

Wait.. Scamming is always your own choise, isn't it? I've said 10000 times I'm thinking about scamming, because I got scammed tons of times and no host did (or could do) anthing about it.

I'm just very dissapointed about the scam rule within cora_dyce irc. However I wouldn't scam myself. I've never scammed in coradyce and I never will. I owe money money, period.

Flman if you're sensitive for other people promoting you to scam, you should ask yourself the question. How trustable am I for real?
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-06-23, 15:55

ricgoods wrote:I've said 10000 times I'm thinking about scamming
    I wouldn't scam
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2015-06-23, 18:48

Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 01:36