Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+4
3sanne4
Zodz
Joe
Connor
8 posters

Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server

Poll

Full Server Reset

[ 5 ]
    Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server - Page 2 Bar_left63%Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server - Page 2 Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server - Page 2 Bar_left37%Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server - Page 2 Bar_right [37%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Con Artist
    Con Artist

Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server - Page 2 Empty Re: Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server

Post by Con Artist 2015-04-17, 15:25

http://www.itsecurityx.com/minecraft-vulnerability-can-bring-down-game-servers-exploit-publicly-available/

:^)
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server - Page 2 Empty Re: Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server

Post by Joe 2015-04-17, 16:19

Zodz wrote:I am about to BungeeCord the server so we can have some epically beautiful spawn which leads to the RPG world server (current) or Creative server (which u guys will have unlimited creative mode and can trash at your liking)

As for state of current world, I will not reset it because of so many player-made artifacts + chests n such over the year, but I will regrow it (as prev. stated) because it's been mined and exploded the hell out.

can we get skywars back?
    Shady

Post by Shady 2015-04-20, 13:57

dabomb wrote:Shady, easy to say that you can want the server reset... but what about the people who have played hear for a while such as myself? I have so many building that I have built with so many resources that I have accumulated over the years. Also, resetting the end would not be a bad idea, but would get rid of the Ender Farms which we have worked so hard to build.

I've played for months now, but the server looks like shit due to all old buildings not being used.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 14:23