Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Slash
-Perusha
Joe
Moe
Rand al'Thor
aquatic girl
10 posters

Enjoy

aquatic girl

Enjoy            Empty Enjoy

Post by aquatic girl 2014-10-14, 19:23

Hi.

I know you are irritated from my posts and comments, so I am writting porbably last work.

First of all, I will talk about people.

Zodz - I can tell you, that you are good person inside. You always help, you try your best. You have a good sense when to stop, you always send people cash when they don't even ask you. Maybe many people say that you are bad moderator or admin, but think yourself: Am I really bad admin? What do I do wrong? Telling truth you are very smart, because you always find answer to all the problems you get. You never get lost in hard times, you always belive, that everything can be fixed. It's nice to see, that Runescape and Coradyce isn't all your life. It's glad to see, how you create nice music, work with other instruments. This all computer game [coradyce/rs] is just your hobbie. I think there should be more people like you in this coradyce place and rs, because nowadays, there are a lot of dark side people.

Struggler0 - I can't say much about you, because I don't see you a lot [almost never]. I can tell you, that you are quite good person too, you always feeling so relaxed. Only thing that is bad about you - you are very inactive. You make giveaways, but you fotgot them to finish later. You promise something to do, but you forget them again.

Andy [coradyce owner] - You managed to create with other people help very good clan. But that doesn't mean I will speak good about you. You are not very responsable or respectful. Whenever I want to speak with you, you always stop talking in the middle of the conversation. With you I can't neevr get information I am seeking. You never ask how other people feel and ussualy when there are problems in IRC or forums, you rarely respond to them.

Pomp - you are the one of old cora members. I remember I used to see you a lot and we used to talk a bit, but now I think you host in American time, so I don't see you at all. I remember you as a good person, who is always calm and doesn't speak a lot. I think as a rank you should put more work in forums, speak with people, ask if they are enjoying betting and staying here. You should put more work in RS game to invite more people. Be cool like you are now.

Howski - you used to be very cool dude. But now you are 50/50. You become inactive. You stopped doing your job serious like you used to. I remember when you followed rules very strongly, when you kicked or banned people for using offence language. I remember, when you let people do free cashins, but now you do that very rarely. But now it's hard to look how you changed to bad side. I still hope, that you will be same as you used to be.

Cable - one of the most respected person you become trash. You come to IRC a lot by being drunk, you ban people just for annoying you. You are also inactive. Sorry, but you are very down in my eyes.

Inva - one of the most active and very friendly person. You always take job that was given to you seriously. You are like xine, very active. You will always find out funny words to tell Smile . Inva, I hope in future you will help coradyce a lot.

Chess - you are very misterious. I like how you try helping everyone, how you create those bots, but if I am correct, you were trial once and I saw, that you are not very good at hosting. I remember when you used to do big bets, but now you don't gamble at all. You become not soo funny how you used to be. But you are still quite good friend to someone.

Slash - even if we don't chat a lot, even if you tell about me bad, I still keep you my good friend. I always like your ideas. Best thing what I like about you now is, that after you got ranked in C4C, you become very calm, you don't become hot-headed, you stopped using offence language a bit. You have changed to a good side recently. Your like Inva #2.

General_list - cool, always helpful, funny. Only bad thing: too helpful. Don't loan soo much cash to people as I see, because that can effect your rank and your own bank risk. I would like you to post mroe in forums, because when you post, there are always good ideas or stuff like that.

Phat4tw - good, but lazy. When credit bot is down, you know you won't get payed, soo you don't even bother to host on oldbot. I don't see any support from you recently. Good thing that you don't rek in IRC and always remain calm.

(not Legend)_joe4 - a bit inactive recently, but you seem to be cool. Good jokes in IRC, but more work need to be done not in spamming section, but in IRC support or something liek that. Looking best from you later.

Elouise - 2 times saw you active [your not in my timezone] + do you have forum acc???

HostDas - best friend that I met in RS 3-5 years ago. I could write about him a lot, but I will just put this shortly: very friendly, always helps in trouble, alawys full of ideas and always speaks nice abut others Smile

ETH - I say: never give up. But this time it's an expection: give up, you are terrible like me for getting rank. We are scewed up. You are very mean and spammy, but sometimes, I see that you are very good person inside. You try to help, but something, I don't know who, stops you later. :c

Vaqq - I remember you as dude, who always were jumpy, I mean like talkative, trying to do something exiting. But now you are very closed, rarely see you in action. Telling truth, I would give you trial chance at rank.

JonAward - used to be cool. I don't know what happened after you got deranked. You changed, becoem active, but in bad side. Good thing is that you always try to reach yours.

Connor - active [not in my timezone], quite funny, always makes interesting themes, makes people happy with his giveaways, always has good ideas.

Perusha - new player, who has a big chance getting rank. Good ideas, interesting information. Seem you put a lot of work to that. One tip: just don't go to debts please.

Moe - you are interesting person. I don't know should I put you to bad or good side. You seem to help sometimes, sometimes you act like burned potato. I would like you to have more positive feelings.

Well, if someone wants very much that I would write about them while I still can, post then.

You probably know what this post really means about me :p. Don't want to say those 3 words again what I am doing, but probably, probably I am doing this time.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Enjoy            Empty Re: Enjoy

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-10-14, 19:52

The bit about Zodz is the highlight of your post, lmao.

But before you leave for a few hours, why aren't you aquatic 'boy'?
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-10-14, 20:07

wrong section
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-10-14, 20:08

Rand al'Thor wrote:The bit about Zodz is the highlight of your post, lmao.

because aquatic girl = mermaid in Lithuania

dumb
    aquatic girl

Post by aquatic girl 2014-10-14, 20:21

My rsn account was that called, soo I made same name here.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-10-14, 20:23

Okay, why did you call yourself that/make your account female?
    aquatic girl

Post by aquatic girl 2014-10-14, 20:29

No idea, randomly picked up that name.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-10-14, 20:37

What goes through your mind as you make posts like this?

aquatic girl wrote:who cares... none sees that number, the only see [giveaways]
    http://www.coradyce.com/t36376-inappropriate-button
    aquatic girl

Post by aquatic girl 2014-10-14, 20:41

I think to hard when i answer or make posts
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-10-14, 20:43

Do you regret all the thinking to hard you've spent here?
    aquatic girl

Post by aquatic girl 2014-10-14, 21:10

sometimes I just want to quit

Post by Guest 2014-10-14, 21:13

smooth throat
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-10-14, 22:34

Important stuff have come up. SOS for inactivity!
    -Perusha
    -Perusha

Post by -Perusha 2014-10-14, 22:49

Lol, @ The comment about me.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-10-14, 23:15

Thanks for the mention
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2014-10-15, 00:12

aquatic girl wrote:sometimes I just want to quit
    Does all the quitting and then returning soon after make it more difficult to let go?
    aquatic girl

Post by aquatic girl 2014-10-15, 13:45

lol rand, it's difficult
    r

Post by r 2014-10-15, 14:42

JonAward - used to be cool. I don't know what happened after you got deranked. You changed, becoem active, but in bad side. Good thing is that you always try to reach yours.

lol you know nothing stupid whore butt licking cunt
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-10-15, 14:59

-Perusha wrote:Lol, @ The comment about me.

Yeah, don't go into debt! Razz

Don't be like your bf.
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2014-10-15, 16:25

L0l @ My comment.

Andy's gotta run out of options eventually.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2014-10-15, 16:59

aquatic girl wrote:
    Howski - you used to be very cool dude. But now you are 50/50. You become inactive. You stopped doing your job serious like you used to. I remember when you followed rules very strongly, when you kicked or banned people for using offence language. I remember, when you let people do free cashins, but now you do that very rarely. But now it's hard to look how you changed to bad side. I still hope, that you will be same as you used to be.

ty for the kind words

just fyi it's illegal to give free cashins :s

Moe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:The bit about Zodz is the highlight of your post, lmao.

because aquatic girl = mermaid in Lithuania

dumb

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL rand dumb rekt AHAHAHA fagit HAHAHAH smd rand rekt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 10:38