Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+9
The Uzumaki
Iamtaba
Bothers
Jon
k099str
Slash
Zodz
iKash|PLL
Dogs>Cats
13 posters

Thanks for all the help and support!

Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Thanks for all the help and support! Empty Thanks for all the help and support!

Post by Dogs>Cats 2014-05-14, 20:08

Well, turns out didn't get perm rank, I hold no grudge against anyone and I wish my supporters would not either.
    Cept @ xine/aaron, hypocrites.
    But I digress, and I feel acknowledgements are in order.
    Firstly, I would like to thank Zodz and Elouise for pushing me to go for a rank, I really didn't want it till elouise made me. Controllin b. I love you
    My haters were all like he just made a help bot Razz, but yeah that is kinda true so big thanks to iKash|PLL and A6D9 for helping me write it.
    Next, I need to thank Sean and Feuer for their loans of 30m and 1m to pay the fee. BTW it got lowered to 50m hehe.
    In addition, thanks Inva for the loans while I was starting up.
    Big thanks to Feuer and iamtaba for helping me learn the hosting system.
    But, the ones I need to thank the most are the bettors of Cora Dyce, I felt a great amount of support before, during and after my trial period and it meant a great deal to me. [Slash, my biggest supporter, gets a shout out]

Again, based on the overwhelming amount of supporters I received, I feel it is necessary to stress that my supporters should not to be upset I didn't get perm rank because the ranks [hopefully] made logical conclusions to accept or deny me. Which brings me to my final point.

William Shakespeare once said, "If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then unto me."
    I interpret that as do the best you can because you don't know the outcome. Don't tell me what is the right or wrong decision because neither do you. [At least if you listen to yourself and are wrong, you have no one to blame but yourself. ]

My tip to all of you is make the best possible choices to your knowledge and if it turns for the better, great, if it turns for the worse, hopefully it's not the end of the world.
    *Disclaimer* If you do end the world following this advice, I am not responsible.
    Side note: I googled the quote's actual meaning, I was pretty off LOL, but hey, not end of the world ^.^

Last edited by Dogs>Cats on 2014-05-14, 20:24; edited 1 time in total
    iKash|PLL

Thanks for all the help and support! Empty Re: Thanks for all the help and support!

Post by iKash|PLL 2014-05-14, 20:13

Hey Chess,

You were a great host and I'm sad to see you leave. You were also a great liaison for the clan. One of the biggest contributing factors that made me join and stay in coradyce was because of your help. Hopefully in the future you will become a perm rank as I seriously believe you can, and will, improve this clan greatly.

See you around,

iKash
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Thanks for all the help and support! Empty Re: Thanks for all the help and support!

Post by Dogs>Cats 2014-05-14, 20:14

iKash|PLL wrote:Hey Chess,

You were a great host and I'm sad to see you leave. You were also a great liaison for the clan. One of the biggest contributing factors that made me join and stay in coradyce was because of your help. Hopefully in the future you will become a perm rank as I seriously believe you can, and will, improve this clan greatly.

See you around,

iKash
    im not leaving dummy
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2014-05-14, 20:15

good words

at least u got to make good cash as trial. plus if u wanted it u could get it again since u know how to work. AND u already know what u gotta improve
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-05-14, 20:19

Ever since you returned , more active than ever, I have gotten to know you way better than I used to. You are one of my favourite members here. I may bug you and annoy you a lot but I still love you Wink

I'm pissed off that you didn't get ranked. To all your "haters", the fact that you just made a help bot doesn't even matter. Zodz chose you entirely on his decision as a TRIAL. They should have gave their thoughts based on your trial period, not what happened in the past. You were one of the MOST active ranks during trial, and one of the ONLY helpful ranks to the bettors.

I'm sorry you couldn't get ranked man, I know that must hurt because I know how much effort you put into it. It's not the end of the world, but still..

Crying or Very sad

Your time will come.

Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2014-05-14, 21:39

[15:37:19] <Lenovo> pants idk if u dont get perm... Im gonna quit then
    [15:37:20] <nkqwe> test chess
    [15:37:22] <Lenovo> pants idk if u dont get perm... Im gonna quit then
    [15:37:23] <nkqwe> awks
    [15:37:25] <Lenovo> pants idk if u dont get perm... Im gonna quit then
    [15:37:25] <nkqwe> i didnt get perm
    [15:37:26] <nkqwe> lol
    [15:37:31] * Cora413 (~qwebirc@Swift-8526C2C6.mpls.qwest.net) has joined #Coradyce
    [15:37:34] <vaqq> ewqkn
    [15:37:34] <Lenovo> ok bye
    [15:37:34] <+Chess> ye i didnt get perm
    [15:37:36] <+Chess> lol
    [15:37:43] <fosky8> oh wow nice
    [15:37:44] <Lenovo> reallly?
    [15:37:46] <Cora413> Chess: You will
    [15:37:53] <+Chess> i was already told no
    [15:37:54] <+Chess> lol
    [15:38:42] <Lenovo> ok gonna cashout that leaderboard and then im gone

o that was general
    [16:15:46] <+General_LIST> Chess: to perm! or im gone

-1 i c

[15:40:29] <+Chess> its ok
    [15:40:35] <+Chess> i get to keep the voice

Last edited by Dogs>Cats on 2014-05-14, 22:43; edited 1 time in total
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2014-05-14, 21:46

You 100% deserved the chance and I have no doubt you will get perm in the future.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2014-05-14, 22:33

eh sorry to hear that you didn't get perm. You have your faults which in my opinion were horrendously exaggerated in the discussion as to whether or not you should be ranked, especially when compared to the efforts you've made. I think you'd have made a fantastic addition to the team so I'm disappointed that you're not joining us just yet. There seems to have been a lack of enthusiasm within the hosting team recently so I think your voice could have done a lot of good for us. Stick with it and hopefully it won't be much longer.
    Bothers
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Bothers 2014-05-15, 04:34

Keep going dude, don't lose heart! :)I'm sure you'll get another shot.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2014-05-15, 11:18

Sucked that you didn't get perm :/ . With your activity, I'm sure you'll get another shot at it. Good luck on trial again, and perm!
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2014-05-15, 13:19

Dogs>Cats wrote:
    iKash|PLL wrote:Hey Chess,

See you around,

iKash
    im not leaving dummy

Lolled
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2014-05-15, 13:36

hahahahahah loser

l2getperm
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-05-15, 13:47

Lelz wrote:hahahahahah loser

l2getperm
    ignore majed
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2014-05-15, 14:34

Slash wrote:

l2getperm
    ignore majed

bounce 

pale 
    Wand
    Wand

Post by Wand 2014-05-15, 18:30

Lelz wrote:
    Slash wrote:

l2getperm
    ignore majed
    bounce

pale
    Keep ignoring him.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-05-15, 19:58

welcome
    sai karthik4
    sai karthik4

Post by sai karthik4 2014-05-16, 11:36

:'C pants, better luck next time Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 06:12