Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
Advertiserd
Arab | GQD
Panda
Romyoz
Exploit
Cable speed
Nesb
Matt
12 posters

Kicked By Bro because i supposedly "Scammed"

Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Kicked By Bro because i supposedly "Scammed" Empty Kicked By Bro because i supposedly "Scammed"

Post by Matt 2011-09-28, 04:15

Hi everyone, I'm just posting about my disappointment with bro. I was in the chat-box when suddenly, bro came and said, "Corena, i've seen you scam a lot, should i lock your app?" I was very confused as i didnt scam anyone and scared as I didn't want my app to be locked. I asked for proof that i have scammed and he didn't reply, so..
    I went on rs and asked or some proof. I said i could get 1 person to vouch for me, Sc1l1an. He had once done a 10m bet at me and i didnt scam it. Bro then sid "stfu" and kicked both Sc1l1an and I from the fc.
    I was very upset about this so i seeked Cable Speed's help, i told him the whole story and how i was afraid he was going to lock my app for absolutely no reason and how he kicked 2 players from the fc for no reason.
    He told me to pm Para in forums, i followed his instructions and am now pending a reply.
    I am just very upset that Bro is randomly calling people scammers and banning people from the fc for no reason!!!
    I have noo idea how he came up with the idea that i scam a lot.

Thanks, and i hope my app doesn't get locked Sad
    Nesb

Kicked By Bro because i supposedly "Scammed" Empty Re: Kicked By Bro because i supposedly "Scammed"

Post by Nesb 2011-09-28, 04:24

I'll ask bro about this.
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Kicked By Bro because i supposedly "Scammed" Empty Re: Kicked By Bro because i supposedly "Scammed"

Post by Cable speed 2011-09-28, 04:28

I tried to speak to Bro (duel) about it but he said "dont lecture me".

You need some kind of proof bro, ive never seen corena scamming anyone even though ive heard stories hes always been legit when im around..
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2011-09-28, 04:29

Nesb wrote:I'll ask bro about this.

Thanks Nesb Very Happy
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2011-09-28, 04:32

Cable speed wrote:I tried to speak to Bro (duel) about it but he said "dont lecture me".

You need some kind of proof bro, ive never seen corena scamming anyone even though ive heard stories hes always been legit when im around..

Exactly, I have no idea where he came up with that idea of me scamming??? I only hosted when no hosts were on, but i got permission for you (Cable Speed), Sanne and Cindy, and i he thinks that scamming, there must be something wrong with him.
    Exploit
    Exploit
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Exploit 2011-09-28, 04:51

I've never had any problems with Corena scamming. Late last night, no hosts were online. Corena offerered to host in a completely different FC. He had a perfect opportunity to scam me and others 20m+ on multiple occasions, but he never did so. I find it hard to believe that's he's been "scamming" anyone.
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2011-09-28, 04:53

Exploit wrote:I've never had any problems with Corena scamming. Late last night, no hosts were online. Corena offerered to host in a completely different FC. He had a perfect opportunity to scam me and others 20m+ on multiple occasions, but he never did so. I find it hard to believe that's he's been "scamming" anyone.

Yes, this is true, I had gotten permission from fellow hosts and was hosting. I didn't scam any cash at all.
    Thanks Exploit
    Romyoz

Post by Romyoz 2011-09-28, 04:54

bro can do anything tho
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2011-09-28, 04:58

romyoooooooo wrote:bro can do anything tho

Romy, what do you mean?
    Romyoz

Post by Romyoz 2011-09-28, 19:36

corena wrote:

Romy, what do you mean?
    he can kick/ban any one from any thing witout reson
    he have powers....
    Panda

Post by Panda 2011-09-28, 19:43

romyoooooooo wrote:
    corena wrote:

Romy, what do you mean?
    he have powers....
    Stop trolling

Last edited by Panda on 2011-09-28, 19:44; edited 1 time in total
    Arab | GQD
    Arab | GQD
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Arab | GQD 2011-09-28, 19:43

romyoooooooo wrote:
    corena wrote:

Romy, what do you mean?
    he have powers....

doesnt mean he can abuse them,
    -------------------------------------
    never seen corena scam or to anything even close to that,
    very nice person.

not saying bro is wrong, because bro is responsible, he mustve done it with a reason.
    Romyoz

Post by Romyoz 2011-09-28, 20:30

HOSTING WITHOUT A RANK IS A SCAM
    DUELING WITHOUT A HOST IS A SCAM
    LE DICER IS A SCAM
    jk
    but first 2 lines is a ture
    Advertiserd

Post by Advertiserd 2011-09-28, 21:53

HOSTING WITHOUT A RANK IN ANOTHER FC IS ALLOWED
    DUELING WITH A RANK IN ANOTHER FC IS ALLOWED
    CORENA WAS DOING BOTH OF THOSE THINGS IN ANOTHER FC

All three of those are true
    Cindy
    Cindy

Post by Cindy 2011-09-29, 03:09

I didn't give you permission -_-
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2011-09-29, 04:00

Cindy wrote:I didn't give you permission -_-
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2011-09-30, 12:10

Oh, ok, sorry then Cindy, was in a different cc for a while... and i was talking to you asking whether or not i could host, then you logged, then people were saying for me to host for them... I said I haven't been given permission, then they said, "weren't you listening? Cindy said you could host in fc, scroll up and see." so i didnt see that... but stil, I had permission from the other two hosts
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2011-09-30, 12:12

Advertiserd wrote:HOSTING WITHOUT A RANK IN ANOTHER FC IS ALLOWED
    DUELING WITH A RANK IN ANOTHER FC IS ALLOWED
    CORENA WAS DOING BOTH OF THOSE THINGS IN ANOTHER FC

All three of those are true

Yes, I was, because if I did it in Cora Dyce cc, then that would be against the rules, but I didn't do this. There-fore, it is allowed and it wasn't scamming
    Cindy
    Cindy

Post by Cindy 2011-09-30, 15:43

corena wrote:

Oh, ok, sorry then Cindy, was in a different cc for a while... and i was talking to you asking whether or not i could host, then you logged, then people were saying for me to host for them... I said I haven't been given permission, then they said, "weren't you listening? Cindy said you could host in fc, scroll up and see." so i didnt see that... but stil, I had permission from the other two hosts

I didn't give permission. All I said was that if you scammed we aren't responsible.
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2011-09-30, 15:55

Cindy wrote:
    corena wrote:

I didn't give permission. All I said was that if you scammed we aren't responsible.

Oh, okay then, this still doesn't change the fact that i had been given permisson, plus, i'm not even sure if bro said i scammed because I hosted in a different cc or whether it was something else... Whatever it was, i'm not sure
    ZiirBeaast

Kicked By Bro because i supposedly "Scammed" Empty I support it

Post by ZiirBeaast 2011-09-30, 23:36

Corena I completely 100% agree with you, Bro has also kicked me from fc saying I "scam" one time he kicked me for "impersonating the clan cape" I mean wtf? my OWN clan made this cape and now he's gonna say its my fault for wearing it? thats just b.s.
    host snow
    host snow

Post by host snow 2011-09-30, 23:40

i'l talk to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 04:19