Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Connor
Joe
Rock
7 posters

Requesting bans on Cora server.

Rock
    Rock

Requesting bans on Cora server. Empty Requesting bans on Cora server.

Post by Rock 2014-03-09, 20:12

Zodz, can you please ban ImmortalAgm and jmm11...

They both just griefed up jon's place. I think it's about time you ban jmm and just not let him do whatever business he wants.
    Same to immortal please reban him...

Please read this zodz

Legend and jon and fancy can vouch for this...,
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Requesting bans on Cora server. Empty Re: Requesting bans on Cora server.

Post by Zodz 2014-03-09, 20:33

when I populate the server, the general public will be able to come on and destroy whatever you got. No point in banning someone for destroying unless its overwhelming. U have to make ur spot well hidden, and tell almost no one, or spend a few hours mining credits and use them to pay for protection.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-03-09, 23:51

lol...
    sniperrex9
    sniperrex9

Post by sniperrex9 2014-03-10, 00:05

Rock wrote:Zodz, can you please ban ImmortalAgm and jmm11...

They both just griefed up jon's place. I think it's about time you ban jmm and just not let him do whatever business he wants.

Please read this zodz

Ok this sob story is getting repeated so much im tired of it the last time i trolled and griefed a house with jmm was when it was accounts and zoddie knows that one already plus if jon's house was destroyed why wouldn't he post a complaint? plus i haven't seen u on the same time as me yet sooooooooo how do u know if i did this or not
    sniperrex9
    sniperrex9

Post by sniperrex9 2014-03-10, 00:07

AND IF IM GETTING BANNED FOR SOMETHING I DIDN"T DO I WANT A LAWYER AND A jury of my peers Razz
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2014-03-10, 05:11

sniperrex9 wrote:
    Rock wrote:Zodz, can you please ban ImmortalAgm and jmm11...

Please read this zodz

Ok this sob story is getting repeated so much im tired of it the last time i trolled and griefed a house with jmm was when it was accounts and zoddie knows that one already plus if jon's house was destroyed why wouldn't he post a complaint? plus i haven't seen u on the same time as me yet sooooooooo how do u know if i did this or not

By a friend that was on the same time you were and you wanted to know my location and he didnt give it to you so you griefed his place.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-03-10, 19:04

I will look into it when I log in next
    FancyChansey
    FancyChansey

Post by FancyChansey 2014-03-10, 19:29

Just come to me i will show you
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2014-03-10, 19:41

It's quite an assumption to make that it was one of these two people. Yes these two have a history of griefing, but is it really reasonable to assume that it was them based entirely on their history. If we assume that they're never going to change then they never will.

I should also say that whoever is responsible never griefed my place, nor Joe's or fancy's, despite them being on the same island as Rssean's house which did get griefed which would suggest that it was something personal.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2014-03-10, 20:09

I will decrease the price for land protect ONLY for credits mined in-game
    FancyChansey
    FancyChansey

Post by FancyChansey 2014-03-10, 20:13

Jon wrote:It's quite an assumption to make that it was one of these two people. Yes these two have a history of griefing, but is it really reasonable to assume that it was them based entirely on their history. If we assume that they're never going to change then they never will.

I should also say that whoever is responsible never griefed my place, nor Joe's or fancy's, despite them being on the same island as Rssean's house which did get griefed which would suggest that it was something personal.

Except you are wrong my place was griefed as well all my book case where taken almost a stack of them and some of my quartz walls where removed, which even makes for a better case that it was immortalAGM because he is the only person on the server that has a problem with me now.
    sniperrex9
    sniperrex9

Post by sniperrex9 2014-03-10, 20:26

Ok first Fancy we had already discussed that and Rock this whole topic begins with you first falsely accuse me and jim of something we didn't do Now if Zodz, any mod or Rock presents evidence of Jmm and I Griefing jon's house then the mattered is settle if not then it is settled i didn't do anything like i said and a mod can further lock this thread. I give you 1 week to find evidence b4 this whole accident becomes just a false accusation.

If you have a problem with me, 1 Pm me what i "did" wrong

2 If u request me banned ask zodz and then If there is enough evidence that proves it Ill accept the ban
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2014-03-10, 21:13

Ok i did some research and it appears as though Account Set logged into Fancy Chansey's account Yesterday.

I will see if anyone else has been on fancys account - fancy i suggest u set a password on ur account man. it's like /register password or some shit.
    FancyChansey
    FancyChansey

Post by FancyChansey 2014-03-10, 21:17

Okay Xodz next time I log on ill figure it out I thought I set one the first time but I guess it didn't work
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2014-03-10, 21:55

FancyChansey wrote:
    Jon wrote:It's quite an assumption to make that it was one of these two people. Yes these two have a history of griefing, but is it really reasonable to assume that it was them based entirely on their history. If we assume that they're never going to change then they never will.

Except you are wrong my place was griefed as well all my book case where taken almost a stack of them and some of my quartz walls where removed, which even makes for a better case that it was immortalAGM because he is the only person on the server that has a problem with me now.
    I know who did that. It wasn't immortalAGM.
    FancyChansey
    FancyChansey

Post by FancyChansey 2014-03-10, 21:58

Jon wrote:
    FancyChansey wrote:

Private message me who destroyed the upstairs of my castle
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2014-03-10, 23:00

FancyChansey wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    FancyChansey wrote:

Private message me who destroyed the upstairs of my castle

i'll expand your region

gonna be adding a network of portals soon, similar to the "lodestone network" on Rs

within 50 yards of each portal is a protection district. Obv you have current Spawn Point as one of them. The others will be like giant intersections, evenly-distanced in proportion. Basically like small cities @ each portal on map.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-03-11, 00:53

Then who stole my bed? lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-29, 23:52