Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+7
The Uzumaki
Dat
Allen's Slave
Connor
Jon
Veny
Rock
11 posters

Official Cora Server Release?

Rock
    Rock

Official Cora Server Release? Empty Official Cora Server Release?

Post by Rock 2013-08-04, 10:08

^^^ when is this Cora Rsps coming out?

And how will,it work?

Do only host get to generate money or something it's very confusings.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Official Cora Server Release? Empty Re: Official Cora Server Release?

Post by Veny 2013-08-04, 10:58

read through the whole thread
    and you might understand it
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-04, 13:38

Only a select few hosts will have the ability to spawn money. Let's call these select few hosts "managers".

A better will trade a manager in eoc rs and give him an amount of gold. For example: 100m.
    The manager and better will then both login on the rsps. The manager will spawn the equivalent amount of gold that they received on eoc rs, in the ps; in this case 100m private server gp.
    The better can then bet normally on the private server, with 1gp of cora server gp being worth 1gp of eoc rs gp.
    When the better decides that they want to cash out money, whether they lost or made money, they can contact a manager, give them gold on the private server to cash out, which the manager would then give them from an account in eoc rs.
    Hosts will still keep commission on the private server and they, same as betters, will be able to cash out their commission, just as betters can cash out their earnings.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-08, 02:05

there is no "Cora Server" at the moment. They isnt an RSPS developed at the moment as Taco took full rights of his when he left.

I highly doubt they would've made one by now considering they are still looking for someone to make one....
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-08-08, 02:35

Connor wrote:there is no "Cora Server" at the moment. They isnt an RSPS developed at the moment as Taco took full rights of his when he left.

I highly doubt they would've made one by now considering they are still looking for someone to make one....

Hey what's going on.
    Dat
    Dat

Post by Dat 2013-08-08, 12:07

Tom wrote:
    Connor wrote:there is no "Cora Server" at the moment. They isnt an RSPS developed at the moment as Taco took full rights of his when he left.

Hey what's going on.

Taco won't be handing his server over to us but it also had a lot of bugs if I have to believe the Gens I talked to. However it seems they actually do have a guy working for them that legit makes Private Servers and not just a random person this time. The private server will probably be done in a week or so, so it's not the RsPs you all played on before, it's going to be a completely new one.

Post by Guest 2013-08-08, 12:25

New stuff going around.
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-08-08, 13:33

RsnDat wrote:
    Tom wrote:

Hey what's going on.

Taco won't be handing his server over to us but it also had a lot of bugs if I have to believe the Gens I talked to. However it seems they actually do have a guy working for them that legit makes Private Servers and not just a random person this time. The private server will probably be done in a week or so, so it's not the RsPs you all played on before, it's going to be a completely new one.

I know, I'm creating it.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-08-08, 15:10

Tom is making one for us <3

calm down buds
    sai karthik4
    sai karthik4

Post by sai karthik4 2013-08-08, 15:36

So excited about it.Smile
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-08, 19:38

Tom wrote:
    RsnDat wrote:
    Tom wrote:

Hey what's going on.
     I know, I'm creating it.
     Is Andy paying you?
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-08-08, 20:12

Connor wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    RsnDat wrote:
    Tom wrote:

Hey what's going on.
     I know, I'm creating it.
     Is Andy paying you?
     There will be compensation. Why do you care lol.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-08, 20:18

Tom wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    RsnDat wrote:
    Tom wrote:

Hey what's going on.
     I know, I'm creating it.
     Is Andy paying you?
    Im asking a simple question, do you have a problem?
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-08-08, 20:27

Connor wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    RsnDat wrote:
    Tom wrote:

Hey what's going on.
     I know, I'm creating it.
     Is Andy paying you?
    Im asking a simple question, do you have a problem?
    Yeah, every single one of your posts has an extreme underlying pissy attitude to it. I don't know what your problem is but get the stick out of your ass. My question was just as simple as yours.
    BoobiePhin
    BoobiePhin

Post by BoobiePhin 2013-08-20, 12:05

If you need help on the private server, I'd be more then willing to help due to having experience in rsps coding anyways.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-08-20, 12:39

Tom wrote:
    RsnDat wrote:
    Tom wrote:

Hey what's going on.
     I know, I'm creating it.
    You need robcrawl to help you :/
    exelera
    exelera

Post by exelera 2013-08-20, 13:15

Is it possible to just Open a Real RSPS and make it like Soulsplit or any kind of servers like spawn, pking, the same as rs only faster exp gain (not that fast) etc etc? I mean like think about getting "Donations" for things, or People buying RSPS stuff for EOC rs cash. Like Blue Phat in rsps = 20m in EOC something like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 13:58