Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
G
CM
Jaycubb
Moe
Boofz
Connor
k099str
Co
12 posters

Complaint!

Co
    Co

Complaint! Empty Complaint!

Post by Co 2014-02-09, 06:26

Co wishes to do an OU Wager.
    Yay I wanna do !OU 100m 7 Very Happy
    = House is too poor Sad =
    Aww. Ok. !ou 100m Under
    "A 7 has been rolled - Sorry..."

Happened to me once. Very annoying. Kinda wanna bring it up. If house can't pay out, why should it be an option or a 7 even happen in OU? Feedback Smile
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Complaint! Empty Re: Complaint!

Post by k099str 2014-02-09, 06:31

I think it's basically ensuring that the house will only use funds provided for it so it won't go into to much debt to a point where you wouldn't be able to get payed out.  In this case, it couldn't pay you out 500m if you were to win but it could pay you 200m.  Hope I sorta helped explain it.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-02-09, 06:51

These things are being worked out. Determining ways to fund the house more money.
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2014-02-09, 06:54

This is a real problem, if this did happen to you. I don't know what the pay out is if you win on 7, but it definitely shouldn't be an option to play OU if you can't choose 7.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-02-09, 06:57

Boofz wrote:This is a real problem, if this did happen to you. I don't know what the pay out is if you win on 7, but it definitely shouldn't be an option to play OU if you can't choose 7.

450m i believe? 5x - 50m commission?
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-02-09, 13:27

if this happened to me...
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2014-02-09, 14:25

The thing with our IRC is.
    We don't spawn credits into people's accounts or via the bot. For each gp that is in the bot, we have ingame pretty much (spread across hosts).

If the bottom auto called each bet and was not funded, it would inject credits into our cora dyce irc system, and we would not have the funds to pay people out.

So we are being legit, and only letting you bet your REAL Gp vs REAL gp, rather than REAL gp vs NUMBER X of credits.

Does this make any sense.

You easily could have bet 50m on 7 if u wanted to. And Im sure if it was what you picked you wouldn't be complaining.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-02-09, 16:55

Idk what this is about, but is Boofz was rank, he would figure this mess out.
    Co
    Co

Post by Co 2014-02-09, 16:57

Jaycubb wrote:The thing with our IRC is.
    We don't spawn credits into people's accounts or via the bot. For each gp that is in the bot, we have ingame pretty much (spread across hosts).

If the bottom auto called each bet and was not funded, it would inject credits into our cora dyce irc system, and we would not have the funds to pay people out.

So we are being legit, and only letting you bet your REAL Gp vs REAL gp, rather than REAL gp vs NUMBER X of credits.

You easily could have bet 50m on 7 if u wanted to. And Im sure if it was what you picked you wouldn't be complaining.

You make NO sense Very Happy! And no... Betting 50m on 7 is hard. The house usually does not have enough.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2014-02-09, 18:03

Co wrote:

You make NO sense Very Happy! And no... Betting 50m on 7 is hard. The house usually does not have enough.

Simplified, we do not inject credits like sm, so we can actually pay you out.
    semi cooked semi raw cod

Post by semi cooked semi raw cod 2014-02-09, 20:45

Over Living wrote:
    Co wrote:

*cough* But if this was SM she'd have 500m and would have to wait maybe a day *cough*

*Throw up*
    Feuer Kaiser
    Feuer Kaiser

Post by Feuer Kaiser 2014-02-09, 21:09

semi cooked semi raw cod wrote:
    Over Living wrote:
    Co wrote:

*cough* But if this was SM she'd have 500m and would have to wait maybe a day *cough*

*Throw up*
    And this isn't SM. That is their problem, they have the bot set up to where anyone can make up to 858181B which is stupid, because that is pretty much asking for them to go bankrupt
    semi cooked semi raw cod

Post by semi cooked semi raw cod 2014-02-09, 21:30

Feuer Kaiser wrote:
    Over Living wrote:
    Co wrote:

*Throw up*
    And this isn't SM. That is their problem, they have the bot set up to where anyone can make up to 858181B which is stupid, because that is pretty much asking for them to go bankrupt

Yeah I know this isn't SM lol, I'm not even the one who brought it up, but I replied to the person who did.

Their problem is they can't cashout when people make a huge amount of money, Cora's problem is no one can make a huge amount of money because no one can call / house can't call. So what o.O
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2014-02-09, 21:56

Feuer Kaiser wrote:
    Over Living wrote:
    Co wrote:

*Throw up*

Yeah I know this isn't SM lol, I'm not even the one who brought it up, but I replied to the person who did.

Their problem is they can't cashout when people make a huge amount of money, Cora's problem is no one can make a huge amount of money because no one can call / house can't call. So what o.O

IT IS TIME TO JOIN FORCES.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2014-02-09, 22:05

Allen's Slave wrote:
    Feuer Kaiser wrote:
    Over Living wrote:
    Co wrote:

*Throw up*

IT IS TIME TO JOIN FORCES.

F=ma

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 18:42