Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

5 posters

Just got banned from IRC owning this name ive had for years...

pharacyde
    pharacyde

Just got banned from IRC owning this name ive had for years... Empty Just got banned from IRC owning this name ive had for years...

Post by pharacyde 2013-11-15, 17:14

So ive been in this cora dyce clan for about a year, back when it was W1 spirit tree. but today i rejoined runescae after quitting for 10 months or something and joined the irc, then changed my nickname to pharacyde ( which I know may sound like Paradyce but i had this name before i even met this clan and I'm not an imposter!!!!!!! There is a band called Phar Cyde which I put an a in the middle to make a user name, here is a song of theirs for proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3qMdkucM0) Anyway I never had a problem with this name before when i was dicing at W1 spirit tree but now its a problem. I can't change my name cause im not a mem anymore but i got permabanned from irc. I can change my nick to Pharacyde 2 or something if you want but may you guys unban me from IRC ty Very Happy

Last edited by pharacyde on 2013-11-15, 17:19; edited 1 time in total
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Just got banned from IRC owning this name ive had for years... Empty Re: Just got banned from IRC owning this name ive had for years...

Post by Slash 2013-11-15, 17:15

I know him too, he actually has had this name for a long time.
    Unban him
    pharacyde
    pharacyde

Just got banned from IRC owning this name ive had for years... Empty Re: Just got banned from IRC owning this name ive had for years...

Post by pharacyde 2013-11-15, 17:24

Slash wrote:I know him too, he actually has had this name for a long time.
    Unban him
    Hey slashz ty, can you tell the mods inside the irc if you are in there ty Smile
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2013-11-15, 17:35

To be honest i am the 1 who banned him because his name was close to Paradyce and when i asked him he did not reply .

I did unban you but still not sure if its allowed let me check with a Mod , Thank you for accepting to change your name until this get solved .
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-11-15, 17:38

What the hell is supposed to be wrong with having this name? *shrug*

You can continue using the name, apologies for the ban.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-11-15, 17:40

I can vouch for the fact that this guy has had this name for years. It clearly isn't an attempt at imposting. There are far better names to choose from than "pharacyde" from an imposters perspective.

He's been unbanned and should remain unbanned.

Sorry for the inconvenience pharacyde and thanks for handling the situation well. Welcome back!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 16:03