Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Adam|Disturb
Firefury54
Duya
7 posters

if you're looking for a chatsite.. I am co-owning this one.. :) loads of girls, u cna be who u wnna be in anonymus

Duya
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

if you're looking for a chatsite.. I am co-owning this one.. :) loads of girls, u cna be who u wnna be in anonymus Empty if you're looking for a chatsite.. I am co-owning this one.. :) loads of girls, u cna be who u wnna be in anonymus

Post by Duya 2013-03-02, 05:17

http://uchat-net.com/chat/

Due to the Closing of Chat-web.com Alias teenchatzone.com. Here is a decent Substitute! 30-40 Chatters online now, Please join! Smile Free chat - applet. No registration needed, Be who you want to be. Tell them Jay send you over Very Happy ! haha

LOADS OF GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Duya
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

if you're looking for a chatsite.. I am co-owning this one.. :) loads of girls, u cna be who u wnna be in anonymus Empty Re: if you're looking for a chatsite.. I am co-owning this one.. :) loads of girls, u cna be who u wnna be in anonymus

Post by Duya 2013-03-02, 05:22

www.kidschatonly.com

Due to the Closing of Chat-web.com Alias teenchatzone.com. Here is a decent Substitute! 30-40 Chatters online now, Please join! Smile Free chat - applet. No registration needed, Be who you want to be. Tell them Jay send you over Very Happy ! haha

or try that link ^
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

if you're looking for a chatsite.. I am co-owning this one.. :) loads of girls, u cna be who u wnna be in anonymus Empty Re: if you're looking for a chatsite.. I am co-owning this one.. :) loads of girls, u cna be who u wnna be in anonymus

Post by Firefury54 2013-03-02, 05:42

Any girls for me? Wink
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2013-03-02, 06:23

Lel I gotta try this lel
    Aquaz
    Aquaz

Post by Aquaz 2013-03-02, 12:25

Loads of girls eh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Duya
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya 2013-03-02, 19:34

Loads of Chicka's ;D
    willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by willgan267 2013-03-02, 21:12

Mother of god! Put on your sexy clothes ladies cause here comes your dady!
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-03-02, 22:06

Omegel is more fun! Wink
    Nancy
    Nancy

Post by Nancy 2013-03-02, 23:05

sad duya lmao

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 20:34