Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Literature
CM
Slash
7 posters

Activist colour - Andy read please. [I know this topic has been brought up before]

Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Activist colour - Andy read please. [I know this topic has been brought up before]  Empty Activist colour - Andy read please. [I know this topic has been brought up before]

Post by Slash 2013-10-01, 14:10

Your reason for not making a new colour : It should look worse than VIP/Sponsor.

Okay..

1. I think activist should look better than VIP/Sponsor because Activists are trusted members in a paid position that are 1 step closer to getting host. VIP/Sponsors are just donors. Anyone can donate, why should they look nicer?

2. Black is worse than purple/yellow? Not for everyone. I personally would have black over purple/yellow So i'm confused how it's worse, is making it not visible suppose to make it worse? :S

3. We don't want it changed for appearance anyway, it's cause it's not visible as the forum background is dark grey.
    Make it red or green? Or something other than black..

CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Activist colour - Andy read please. [I know this topic has been brought up before]  Empty Re: Activist colour - Andy read please. [I know this topic has been brought up before]

Post by CM 2013-10-01, 14:29

Trusted members? How? Any new member can apply and become an activist judging from how literally everyone that applied got it. Trust is earned, not given. The only trusted members around here should be the hosts. Moving on.

Why would you not want to be of the few donnors? Activists are scattered across the forums making them no more special than a VIP/Sponsor. It seems as if you're just wanting the black name because it's black and you want to get rid of your purple name.

If you really want the black name, unsubscribe from the VIP group list. That's the only way. Other than that, there's little to no chance you're going to have a black name over your purple name.
    Literature
    Literature

Activist colour - Andy read please. [I know this topic has been brought up before]  Empty Re: Activist colour - Andy read please. [I know this topic has been brought up before]

Post by Literature 2013-10-01, 14:48

People donate because they trust this clan/site & which are really into coradyce + they are abit more trusted when someone donates but actually a random person just can get activists
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-10-01, 14:56

zemlyr wrote:Trusted members? How? Any new member can apply and become an activist judging from how literally everyone that applied got it. Trust is earned, not given. The only trusted members around here should be the hosts. Moving on.

Why would you not want to be of the few donnors? Activists are scattered across the forums making them no more special than a VIP/Sponsor. It seems as if you're just wanting the black name because it's black and you want to get rid of your purple name.

If you really want the black name, unsubscribe from the VIP group list. That's the only way. Other than that, there's little to no chance you're going to have a black name over your purple name.
    Most of the activists if you noticed have been with us for a long time..Maybe not on forums, but yes they are daily active betters. Maybe not trust worthy, but Zodz said he accepted everyone in the first week, it's gonna get more strict now.

I don't want the black name. I want it to be changed, that's what this thread is about. /facepalm

I guess my first point is wrong, you guys are right. VIPs/Sponsors are more important than activists , still. But that doesn't mean make it look worse.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-01, 16:56

Slash wrote:
    zemlyr wrote:Trusted members? How? Any new member can apply and become an activist judging from how literally everyone that applied got it. Trust is earned, not given. The only trusted members around here should be the hosts. Moving on.

Most of the activists if you noticed have been with us for a long time..Maybe not on forums, but yes they are daily active betters. Maybe not trust worthy, but Zodz said he accepted everyone in the first week, it's gonna get more strict now.

I don't want the black name. I want it to be changed, that's what this thread is about. /facepalm

I guess my first point is wrong, you guys are right. VIPs/Sponsors are more important than activists , still. But that doesn't mean make it look worse.
    It makes no sense to prefer something over the other when the other is better. /facepalm
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-10-01, 17:41

zemlyr wrote:
    Slash wrote:

It makes no sense to prefer something over the other when the other is better. /facepalm
    Maybe better for some people but what if someone would like to show that their an activist rather than a VIP? Like I personally would. And that's not even my pointtt. forget which one is better
    The point is that the activist colour should be changed so that it can atleast be visible. Andy's point should still stand that VIP should look better, so if you have VIP and activist it shows VIP if you want activist to show, leave vip simple.

Get it nowww, ermagurd i'm so bad at making a point
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-01, 17:52

Slash wrote:
    zemlyr wrote:
    Slash wrote:

I prefer a brighter colour over black in order to suit the forums background, how is black better than a brighter colour?
    Your logic..ermagurd.
    I'm not saying black is better than a brighter color. I don't think you understand what I'm saying and you're not standing by what you want.

a) If you're wanting a color other than black, Andy decided against it long ago. Black isn't changing. Period.

b) If you want YOUR name to be black and not purple, then unsubscribe from VIP group. No other way around that.

This thread is going to get no where.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-10-01, 18:03

zemlyr wrote:
    Slash wrote:
    zemlyr wrote:
    Slash wrote:

I prefer a brighter colour over black in order to suit the forums background, how is black better than a brighter colour?
    Your logic..ermagurd.
    I'm not saying black is better than a brighter color. I don't think you understand what I'm saying and you're not standing by what you want.

a) If you're wanting a color other than black, Andy decided against it long ago. Black isn't changing. Period.

b) If you want YOUR name to be black and not purple, then unsubscribe from VIP group. No other way around that.

This thread is going to get no where.
    You quoted before I edited, read abovee, i get wht you mean .
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-10-01, 18:16

Zem Slash just admitted in chat box he doesn't even know what the basis for his argument is l0000000l
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-10-01, 18:19

Orange or Red.

Preferably red so that it would match the commy tag that someone made.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-10-01, 18:29

Activist should never rank above VIP or sponsor, after all VIPs and Sponsors have donated money and the activist selection isn't all that... elitist at all. If the color was to be changed i'd say light brown. The black really doesn't fit these forums and is an eyesore.

Last edited by Nr on 2013-10-01, 18:33; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Used the wrong word twice.)
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-10-01, 18:32

Doodle wrote:Zem Slash just admitted in chat box he doesn't even know what the basis for his argument is l0000000l
    LOLOLOLOL STFU
    And Yeah Nr I know it shouldn't lightbrown or orange would work.. If only andy would read this thread
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-10-01, 18:47

Slash wrote:
    zemlyr wrote:
    Slash wrote:

Maybe better for some people but what if someone would like to show that their an activist rather than a VIP? Like I personally would. And that's not even my pointtt. forget which one is better
    The point is that the activist colour should be changed so that it can atleast be visible. Andy's point should still stand that VIP should look better, so if you have VIP and activist it shows VIP if you want activist to show, leave vip simple.

I actually don't get what you're trying to get across ;p You mentioned your point which was that the activist color should be changed which Andy decided against. Then, you're saying Andy's point should still stand (VIP should look better, and if you want activist color over VIP, leave VIP.. which is what I and others have suggested).

I'm not sure what you really want but if you want a different activist color, it most likely won't happen.
    http://www.coradyce.com/t30762-quick-question-directed-towards-andy#454577
    But making another thread making the same request with good arguments won't hurt.

Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-10-01, 19:21

zemlyr wrote:
    Slash wrote:
    zemlyr wrote:
    Slash wrote:

I actually don't get what you're trying to get across ;p You mentioned your point which was that the activist color should be changed which Andy decided against. Then, you're saying Andy's point should still stand (VIP should look better, and if you want activist color over VIP, leave VIP.. which is what I and others have suggested).

I'm not sure what you really want but if you want a different activist color, it most likely won't happen.
    http://www.coradyce.com/t30762-quick-question-directed-towards-andy#454577
    But making another thread making the same request with good arguments won't hurt.

yes this is what I want and the reason being that who the fuck cares if VIP is better than activist, we should still have a different colour for activist that is APPROPRIATE (NOT BLACK) and we can view people that are activists but my argument sucks so might as well lock the thread lol

Post by Guest 2013-10-01, 21:13

A group wasn't needed at all. Activists should remain undercover lol.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-10-02, 13:50

Kᴀʀɴ wrote: Activists should remain undercover lol.
    Why lol?
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-10-03, 04:25

I agree change to brown. But not with ur points.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-10-19, 17:56

Lock this, good job Andy, or whoever told him to. Smile
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-10-19, 18:06

It was Strugg

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 05:19