Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Dogs>Cats
Viper
Martin
Timmy
Elouise
CR7i
10 posters

*MUST READ* >>>>>> MESSAGE FOR ANDY<<<<<<< *MUST READ*

CR7i

*MUST READ* >>>>>> MESSAGE FOR ANDY<<<<<<< *MUST READ* Empty *MUST READ* >>>>>> MESSAGE FOR ANDY<<<<<<< *MUST READ*

Post by CR7i 2012-10-06, 14:43

My time at Cora Dyce has exceeded 6 months and the more time i spend here, the more questions that arise...Why is Cora Dyce not as BIG as it can BE???

Why do we WASTE the potential? Cora Dyce has the potential to generate dicing hotspots across the Rs world! Why have we been hiding in the far corner of Grand Exchange??? This is not only disadvantageous to the Cora Dyce clan and community! But there are thousands of Rs players that would be delighted to be able to gamble safely and legitemitly! Why have we prevented them the chance of doing so! Cora Dyce should start to expand and develop! This will attract thousands more players to the clan, generate more funding towards the clan and overall make everyone happier!!! We can start of atleast by keeping the spirit tree spot however, open a new hotspot, maybe at the G.E entrance or centre of Varrock, or wherever it may be but we need to expand and spread for our benefit and for the benefit of others!!! I suggest to allocate a leader or a player in charge of each spot. Someone to make sure that the rules and regulations are met at each spot. Then maybe have 5 or 6 hosts at each spot and eventually or hopefully Cora Dyce will start to expand and attract more and more players!

Thank you

CR7 i

Last edited by CR7i on 2012-10-09, 00:05; edited 2 times in total
    Elouise
    Elouise
    VIP
    VIP

*MUST READ* >>>>>> MESSAGE FOR ANDY<<<<<<< *MUST READ* Empty Re: *MUST READ* >>>>>> MESSAGE FOR ANDY<<<<<<< *MUST READ*

Post by Elouise 2012-10-06, 16:03

Good job CR7 Smile Keep up the good work! Hopefully, you get back your losses. Even though you lost a lot, you're still be doing giveaways for people. Very nice personality of you.
    Timmy
    Timmy
    VIP
    VIP

*MUST READ* >>>>>> MESSAGE FOR ANDY<<<<<<< *MUST READ* Empty Re: *MUST READ* >>>>>> MESSAGE FOR ANDY<<<<<<< *MUST READ*

Post by Timmy 2012-10-06, 16:36

Stkill wrote:Good job CR7 Smile Keep up the good work! Hopefully, you get back your losses. Even though you lost a lot, you're still be doing giveaways for people. Very nice personality of you.
    Martin
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Martin 2012-10-06, 16:55

Gj, but you're getting cleaned way to fast, take it slow man
    Viper
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Viper 2012-10-06, 17:27

Good Job promoting our clan keep it up bro dont get cleaned Razz
    CR7i

Post by CR7i 2012-10-09, 00:07

I edited this because i didnt want to open a ne thread so some of the comments above may not be relted to this crrent issue.
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2012-10-09, 07:24

GE - cuz imo its a #1 classic place in general #2 we have a landmark, spirit tree [spirit yayyy], rather than saying o were in the nw corner #3 dps bring people here anyways
    and about expanding yes we have the capabilities but its not a good idea to split up areas where hosts should go to
    keep it concentrated into one spot
    esp since im on sumtimes when theres 1 host
    Martin
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Martin 2012-10-09, 09:34

pantsguy27 wrote:GE - cuz imo its a #1 classic place in general #2 we have a landmark, spirit tree [spirit yayyy], rather than saying o were in the nw corner #3 dps bring people here anyways
    and about expanding yes we have the capabilities but its not a good idea to split up areas where hosts should go to
    keep it concentrated into one spot
    esp since im on sumtimes when theres 1 host

This ^
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2012-10-09, 22:09

wooot first valid post Very Happy
    CR7i

Post by CR7i 2012-10-09, 22:19

Lol i understand but tbh i think that this will benefit the clan very much. Thinking about it may not seem successful but trust me, i have experience in these kinds of things. My fathers a businessman and he has shared his experience with me. The reason it will work is because Cora already is known for its trust so it would be much easier and straight forward. We just need to take he risk! Thats what lifes about risks...Bless

CR7 i
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2012-10-10, 01:00

CR7i wrote:Lol i understand but tbh i think that this will benefit the clan very much. Thinking about it may not seem successful but trust me, i have experience in these kinds of things. My fathers a businessman and he has shared his experience with me. The reason it will work is because Cora already is known for its trust so it would be much easier and straight forward. We just need to take he risk! Thats what lifes about risks...Bless

CR7 i

what about if its not broken dont fix it
    CR7i

Post by CR7i 2012-10-10, 19:07

Dude im sure if u have the potential of doing something that would bring you benefit, you wouldnt waste that potential. Plus there is nothing to lose!
    Nova

Post by Nova 2012-10-10, 19:09

Nice Idea Cr7 I,
    I really like it Very Happy
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2012-10-10, 22:33

CR7i wrote:Dude im sure if u have the potential of doing something that would bring you benefit, you wouldnt waste that potential. Plus there is nothing to lose!

so theres sumtimes only one host in the only spot of cora atm
    whats gunna happen if one spot is dead
    and it just concentrates all our betters in one area ie sum1 wants to call a certain amount
    splitting the fc up is bad
    quality not quantity
    CR7i

Post by CR7i 2012-10-11, 20:28

Lol good point and after speaking to some of the hosts about this, i did realise that it would be a bad idea when u look at what it will do to the clan and how our strong bonds may break as we split up. But anyway all the best for Cora Dyce!
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2012-10-12, 12:24

CR7i wrote:Lol good point and after speaking to some of the hosts about this, i did realise that it would be a bad idea when u look at what it will do to the clan and how our strong bonds may break as we split up. But anyway all the best for Cora Dyce!

lol nr told u this
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2012-10-12, 12:29

I like the suggestion but it seems the hosts are not too fond of this idea, maybe because the possibility of them paying out the wrong person is low. Only once or twice have I seen this mistake out of 1000+ payouts.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-10-12, 16:48

I understand what you are saying CR7i, but we are just not in a position to expand right now. Unlike the real world, we are limited in the number of hands we have. In order to make this idea of yours a reality, we may have to double or triple the number of hosts that we currently have. This would not be a viable option since each host would be making less. Not only that, we would have to do a lot of work with training and deranking when people don't have enough for the hosting fees. It's too much work for something that will ultimately fail :/
    willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by willgan267 2012-10-12, 21:12

Instead of making new spot. You could put in advertisers around the G.E. I like your idea but there is too much spam going on in g.e. gate or on varock centre. Nice idea though!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-12, 19:24