Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+67
Sam
Aaron | Xine Disputer
k099str
Lelz
sniperrex9
Feuer Kaiser
Connor
okOKok
Luke
Rand al'Thor
Runetom
Mrs King
Dogs>Cats
Frosty
0ihshshs
Lord Abigor
Twelve Lubes
Wand
Daft Punk
Joe
Courtney
Blaze
Mrking
CM
Mac | LFK
James
wolf lord01
Iamtaba
Slash
Moe
Firefury54
Elouise
Superman
sai karthik4
Cannons
Paul
Tunechi
Mirador33
Boofz
DuhYerrowAzn
Literature
Nuti
Blake
Cable speed
Shygodd
Understand
June
Nova
Deer
Christina
Throy
Jon
Am the beast
Jaycubb
Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
Tom's Slave
Dat
Andrew
Aaron
Nr
Vaqq
Veny
Allen's Slave
The Uzumaki
G
Bf
71 posters

want to know what I really think of you

Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

want to know what I really think of you - Page 4 Empty Re: want to know what I really think of you

Post by Blake 2013-09-10, 04:46

Sean wrote:I'll get to these sometime later this week. Mad
    Me please?
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

want to know what I really think of you - Page 4 Empty Re: want to know what I really think of you

Post by Paul 2013-09-10, 04:46

Blake wrote:
    Me please?
    You're famous, over 500K YouTube subs. <3
    ILY!
    Enough said.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-09-10, 04:50

LMS wrote:
    Blake wrote:
    Me please?
    You're famous, over 500K YouTube subs. <3
    ILY!
    Enough said.
    omg famous people
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-09-10, 17:28

You missed me faggot.
    sai karthik4
    sai karthik4

Post by sai karthik4 2013-09-10, 19:11

Seam u missed me.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-09-10, 21:17

Slash wrote:You missed me faggot.
    sai karthik4 wrote:Seam u missed me.

Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-09-13, 05:19

Nova wrote:.
    Hahah, first of all, grats on getting reranked. It's nice to see you back in cyan. Would be interesting to know how you pulled it off. Anywaysssssss, when I first met you, you seemed like the nicest person in the world....then you got weird and crazy, which led to us becoming better friends, hahaha. We talked a lot more right before your derank/after your derank, and I enjoyed trolling with you. A lot of people disliked you before your derank, and I seriously don't think that was your real personality.... just Nr withdrawal/IRL stuff is what I'm guessing. You're really sincere to your friends here, and that's admirable. Overall nice, fun guy, and I'm glad to see you reranked Nova. Smile

Shygodd wrote:Hey Sean!
    What isn't there to love :DYou're in #thecult, you're funny, and you're a sexy mofo. Idk wtf happened and why you didn't get host....total bulllllllllllllllllll. You've made some of the best posts on the entire forum, and I miss talking to you. As a wise narb one said..your balls are perfect little ovals. Shy4perm2013. :(I wish you'd try again. Ily Shy <3

Tom wrote:hi
    :c

(stealing yo smiley)
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-09-13, 05:40

Sean wrote:^wall of text!

I'll finish the rest tonight.

Need to also do: Rand/Ryan

They pm'd me :p
    I know now that I am a boob Razz

the next question is - what does that mean exactly? ^.^
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-09-13, 06:57

For the 3rd time, you forgot me...</3

Sam likes this post

Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-09-13, 19:29

LMS wrote:For the 3rd time, you forgot me...</3
    It's ok he just doesn't love us.

Sam likes this post

Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-09-13, 19:36

Sean wrote:
    Jon wrote:Yes please.
    Ooooo! This is an interesting one. Gonna have to come back to you, tbh.
    Thought it might be interesting Razz
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-09-13, 19:43

Jon wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    Jon wrote:Yes please.
    Ooooo! This is an interesting one. Gonna have to come back to you, tbh.
    Thought it might be interesting Razz
    I thought you two might be gay.

Post by Guest 2013-09-13, 19:47

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Wand
    Wand

Post by Wand 2013-09-14, 02:09

sean.

want to know what I really think of you - Page 4 IDaGs7ZmWecFg

seeeeaaaann!!

from Sam
    (the Sam)
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-09-14, 03:53

Legend Joe4 wrote:I'd like to know what you think of me Wink. Hopefully it's not reaaally bad Sad.
    You forgot me Sean Wink
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-09-14, 15:56

Kα΄€Κ€Ι΄ wrote:────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
    w0w thats so huuge

Post by Guest 2013-09-14, 16:23

Veny wrote:
    Kα΄€Κ€Ι΄ wrote:────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    w0w thats so huuge

My mouth is watering!
    Wand
    Wand

Post by Wand 2013-09-16, 23:20

That week is dead and gone.

Off-topic: that was a nice bit of down-time! Smile
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-09-16, 23:41

Wand wrote:
    That week is dead and gone.

Off-topic: that was a nice bit of down-time! Smile
    the anxiety is killing me.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-09-16, 23:45

So many people asked, give Sean a break :p
    Cable speed
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Cable speed 2013-09-17, 00:14

Daft Punk wrote:So many people asked, give Sean a break :p
    He sowed his own poison here.
    Wand
    Wand

Post by Wand 2013-09-17, 00:29

Daft Punk wrote:So many people asked, give Sean a break :p
    An opinion a day, keeps our appetites at bay.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-09-17, 00:47

I'll do a few
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-09-17, 00:52

Sean wrote:I'll do a few
    Please include me.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-09-17, 01:16

lol fuck i did 3.....lagged....page closed FUCK

okay, not gonna write as much as I did before, but here's the jist of the ones I did:

#goddess #king

Last edited by Sean on 2013-09-17, 01:35; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 05:39