Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+67
Sam
Aaron | Xine Disputer
k099str
Lelz
sniperrex9
Feuer Kaiser
Connor
okOKok
Luke
Rand al'Thor
Runetom
Mrs King
Dogs>Cats
Frosty
0ihshshs
Lord Abigor
Twelve Lubes
Wand
Daft Punk
Joe
Courtney
Blaze
Mrking
CM
Mac | LFK
James
wolf lord01
Iamtaba
Slash
Moe
Firefury54
Elouise
Superman
sai karthik4
Cannons
Paul
Tunechi
Mirador33
Boofz
DuhYerrowAzn
Literature
Nuti
Blake
Cable speed
Shygodd
Understand
June
Nova
Deer
Christina
Throy
Jon
Am the beast
Jaycubb
Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
Tom's Slave
Dat
Andrew
Aaron
Nr
Vaqq
Veny
Allen's Slave
The Uzumaki
G
Bf
71 posters

want to know what I really think of you

Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

want to know what I really think of you - Page 3 Empty Re: want to know what I really think of you

Post by Slash 2013-09-06, 14:04

lemme at em
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

want to know what I really think of you - Page 3 Empty Re: want to know what I really think of you

Post by Iamtaba 2013-09-06, 15:18

Veny wrote:
    huh
    You annoy the shit out of me. You have no rights in this clan until you pay me back my 33m. It's not even about the money...it's about how stupid you are. WHO BETS MONEY THEY WERE ASKED TO XFER? I MEAN, REALLY? There were other people online I could(and should) have asked, but I was just trying to make the noob trial feel somewhat trusted. Rolling Eyes This happened, what, 4 months ago? You have absolutely no respect in my eyes, lol. What annoys me more than you are the people who wanted to see you permed....

l00000000000000l

Can i have 1 sean?I mean i know you're bombarded with people atm Rolling Eyes
    hope you have the time to do this :p

Sam likes this post

wolf lord01
    wolf lord01
    VIP
    VIP

Post by wolf lord01 2013-09-06, 17:20

me next me next!!

Sam likes this post

James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-09-06, 19:39

SEAN THIS IS THE ONLY THREAD I'VE POSTED ON IN LIKE.... THREE DAYS. IT BETTER BE GOOD.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-09-07, 01:53

Aaron wrote:
    Nr wrote:.
    Like a Star @ heaven Top Comment Smile
    I don't know whether or not you want to know what I think of you...well, actually, I think you want to know, but just don't want to say it upfront? You're rather complicated, lol... Anyways, I'll do you Very Happy

Not being mean, just being honest. Please don't take offense.

You always need some e-girl's companionship(Rawah? Katie? Xine?), and you don't have many friends here, tbh. I don't either, but given your amazing activity, you should be more popular than Nr/Sanne. You give me this weird vibe, and I think you hate me because I said you should be punished for the Chris IRC incident. Idc about what happened before with y'all, but that wasn't cool at all :|Anyways, I digress. Your activity is off the charts.... it's kind of scary. It's borderline unhealthy. I think you should reevaluate your priorities....idk how an 18 year old can have that much free time.

I'm not being mean or anything.... I just think you've invested too much of your time here. You're a wonderful host, and I think you're a good person, Aaron. Cora owes you a lot Smile, but remember that this is only a game! Oh, and I really believe you deserve a higher cut in Credits, lmao. You deserve to make the most money.

Andrew wrote:me plz
    Personality 10/10...you lighten up this community, and it really wouldn't be the same without you! I've noticed you actually talk to everyone, even the noobs, which is really something. You're a fun loving guy, and I can say all my experiences with you have been pleasant. I'm glad I changed your mind, and hope you have a wonderful time in Vietnam! P.S. what's going on with the debt situation?....

Allen wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    Veny wrote:huh
    You annoy the shit out of me. You have no rights in this clan until you pay me back my 33m. It's not even about the money...it's about how stupid you are. WHO BETS MONEY THEY WERE ASKED TO XFER? I MEAN, REALLY? There were other people online I could(and should) have asked, but I was just trying to make the noob trial feel somewhat trusted. Rolling Eyes This happened, what, 4 months ago? You have absolutely no respect in my eyes, lol. What annoys me more than you are the people who wanted to see you permed....

I read permed as premed lol.

And yes c:
    Oh, lord. Our lives. Shocked 

You're probably the only person in this clan who actually understands me. I was talking to someone here right after my first bio midterm(Very Happy go Ds!), and he 'I wasn't trying hard enough'. I wanted to banz him tbh, lol. Anyways <_<, you're such a nice, genuine person...you've quickly become such an important part of this community. One of the most popular tbh. I appreciate that you believe in friends>pixels, and like your twin, Tom, I pretty much agree with you on everything. I feel we have a lot of the same values, and, again, like yo twin, you're smart af. I find it really amusing we're the same major, same place.... hahaha. Let's go to Cream soon! :Dily bayb

sand crawl99 wrote:ok how do i join ?
    You're too cute, LOL. You're the definition of the underdog tbh. Who would have ever thought wittle Sand Crawl would get trial? C'est incroyable(I miss Rand. What if I told you bitches he's still here? Oshit...)! You're a really kind person, and I would love to see your name in cyan. I can't remember who said this to me.....but you're like the loving version of Neo :') keep on actively helping in IRC, and please don't give up on host! You can do it!!! Ik it's a lot harder given your $ constraint, but I'm rooting for ya. Very Happy

Jaycubb wrote:Me please. I really do want to know whether you still think I'm a prick and a faggot.
    Haha, it was fairly obvious I used to dislike you. Several of your posts/comments annoyed me, and I really thought you were just like Connor. Over the summer, I used to stay up into the Aussie timezone, and I got to know you much better. You're a pretty nice guy, and I've come to like/respect you. :)Respect your parents more though, haha!

Am the beast wrote:hello Very Happy
    You're adorkable. I really like you, and I sincerely apologize that one host...one.....special host....promised you a trial you never got. I respect you sooo much for never complaining when trials/perms are picked, and you always put on yo happy face. Very Happy:D:D:D:D:DYou've overlooked, but like Sand, I'm rooting for you! You're active, kind, and loyal. You really deserve a chance, babe. Thanks for paying for Majed's boob job, btw. Wink

Jon wrote:Yes please.
    Ooooo! This is an interesting one. Gonna have to come back to you, tbh.

Throy wrote:Well give it a shot I guess Wink
    I'll be blunt....you didn't really deserve host to begin with. You hosted 24/7 for a week, big deal. A lot of people voted for you simply for that, which is stupid. It's w/e Razz, my main issues with you are after you got host. You have no idea how many  hosts have told me they regret voting for you, lol. You're annoying AF -- constantly devoicing Cable, randomly kicking, etc. Apart from your abuse of powers, the Benelux shit? Really? Your lies are almost as bad as Raw Cod's, lol. You've abused powers and leaked/possibly scammed Luke with Benelux? I think it's only a matter of time till you're out.

Christina wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Veny wrote:huh
    You annoy the shit out of me. You have no rights in this clan until you pay me back my 33m. It's not even about the money...it's about how stupid you are. WHO BETS MONEY THEY WERE ASKED TO XFER? I MEAN, REALLY? There were other people online I could(and should) have asked, but I was just trying to make the noob trial feel somewhat trusted. Rolling Eyes This happened, what, 4 months ago? You have absolutely no respect in my eyes, lol. What annoys me more than you are the people who wanted to see you permed....
    Pwnt, and wow wtf veny. That's seriously shitty.

Me please sean babes Smile
    You're my other half. I love everything about you. Favorite things about you though are your faith/values. I could trust you with everything, tbh. You aren't afraid to do what you think is right. You do it and you stick by it...that's something I really admire. You don't give a fuck how so and so's gonna react, and I speak for the entire clan when I say your opinion is ALWAYS valued. You're mature, logical, funny, and 100% adorkable. XTINA - the most honest/truthful person this clan has seen. I respect you more than you know, Xtina! Happy bday, 🐱nation, bitches

(gtfo pants)

Deer wrote:Sure. I wanna see some feedback! Smile
    I can't really say much, as I've never actually spoken to you .... but I have noticed you on the forums/IRC! Stay active, and work towards assimilating yourself more into the community. Like a Star @ heaven for you
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-09-07, 03:40

^wall of text!

I'll finish the rest tonight.

Need to also do: Rand/Ryan

They pm'd me :p
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-09-07, 04:01

SEAN. YOU NEVER DID ME YET.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-09-07, 04:23

Cmon I respect my parents! I dont when they try their Athiest jokes though

Sam likes this post

Mac | LFK
    Mac | LFK
    Troll

Post by Mac | LFK 2013-09-07, 05:49

dooo mee before i gooo
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-09-07, 05:56

I'd love to hear some Sean feedback. No rush though, whenever you have some spare time on your hands, write me a couple sentences Smile Thanks.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-09-07, 06:22

Awwwwh <3
    Just imagine..this cat is you sean babes <3
    Spoiler:
    Mrking

Post by Mrking 2013-09-07, 07:00

me

If I see one negative thing about me, I am fucking going to smash your head, I am joking i love you too much Sad

Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-09-07, 08:14

Sean wrote:^wall of text!

I'll finish the rest tonight.

Need to also do: Rand/Ryan

They pm'd me :p
    Awwww Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  Seaan ily.

Blaze
    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Blaze 2013-09-07, 11:31

Sean I do very sincerely want to embed into my god-gifted intelligent organ more commonly referred to as the Brain, You're synapses of feelings about me.

Sincerely, Blaze
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2013-09-07, 11:38

Yes please .
    Literature
    Literature

Post by Literature 2013-09-07, 16:16

sand crawl99 wrote:Yes please .
    he already have done to you Laughing 
    Superman
    Superman

Post by Superman 2013-09-07, 16:47

wtf u forgotm e

Sam likes this post

Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-09-08, 10:29

I can't believe the amount of members waiting for Sean, do me!

Sam likes this post

Courtney
    Courtney

Post by Courtney 2013-09-10, 00:25

I wanna kno Smile

Sam likes this post

Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-09-10, 00:42

I'd like to know what you think of me Wink. Hopefully it's not reaaally bad Sad.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-09-10, 01:35

Courtney wrote:I wanna kno Smile
    Sean you have to power to raise members from the dead.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2013-09-10, 01:45

Cannons wrote:
    Courtney wrote:I wanna kno Smile
    Sean you have to power to raise members from the dead.
    Courtney you're beautiful. But you never talk. x[
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-09-10, 04:25

I'll get to these sometime later this week. Mad
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-09-10, 04:30

Sean wrote:I'll get to these sometime later this week. Mad
    BUT YOU SAID YOU DID ME ALREADY, BUT LOOK AGAIN! Sad YOU FORGOT...Suspect
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-09-10, 04:39

alien 

Sam likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 19:29