Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+22
Sanne
G
Jaycubb
Sam
CM
Deer
Jon
sai karthik4
Lelz
Andrew
Naseem
Moe
Nova
Paul
Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
Daft Punk
Zodz
Veny
Rand al'Thor
Cannons
Understand
Nr
26 posters

Current situation in Syria.

Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Current situation in Syria. Empty Current situation in Syria.

Post by Nr 2013-08-29, 21:33

Discuss.
    Understand
    Understand

Current situation in Syria. Empty Re: Current situation in Syria.

Post by Understand 2013-08-29, 21:51

I'm actually glad someone cares. This thread will turn into a heated debate for sure.

Regarding the discussion, I don't follow up too much on Syria alone, but I know the big picture of what's going on (at least I think I know). I'm not going to discuss a lot about it on this thread, but I'd like to hear everyone else's thoughts. Smile

inb4 WW3

Last edited by Understand on 2013-08-29, 22:22; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 2013-08-29, 22:21

USA

Why? No need to explain.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-29, 22:52

Please no WW3, I heard Russia/China didn't want the US to be in or something? Then they attack US, UK helps US and so does france, Germany comes out of no where with Andy as their leader.

Not again ):

Post by Guest 2013-08-29, 22:58

Cannons wrote:Please no WW3, I heard Russia/China didn't want the US to be in or something? Then they attack US, UK helps US and so does france, Germany comes out of no where with Andy as their leader.

Not again ):
    #SovietPride
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-29, 23:00

If it does somehow develop into a full-on world war after not even a century since the last one... nicely done, humanity, very nice...
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-08-29, 23:08

I'm not caught up on this Syria thing, but i know us is moving into Syria and the Chinese don't want that..

am i missing anything?
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2013-08-29, 23:13

I'm building a colony spaceship... Anyone aboard?
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-08-29, 23:21

Nr wrote:Discuss.
    This thread is not going to get the attention it deserves without you guiding it :/

Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2013-08-29, 23:33

Don't worry because U.S.A and Russia gonna interfere because they have concluded evidence that the Syrian Army is using chemicals against there citizens which is not aloud , so hopefully this Bashar guy gonna get fucked soon ,and also look whats happening @ Egypt damn 10+ people die per day holy. 
     Anyway i hope this is gonna end soon and people live happily ever after in peace and justice take place .
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-30, 00:49

sand crawl99 wrote:Don't worry because U.S.A and Russia gonna interfere because they have concluded evidence that the Syrian Army is using chemicals against there citizens which is not aloud , so hopefully this Bashar guy gonna get fucked soon ,and also look whats happening @ Egypt damn 10+ people die per day holy. 
     Anyway i hope this is gonna end soon and people live happily ever after in peace and justice take place .
    10+ people die per day???? Wow that's a lot!!!
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-08-30, 00:56

Stop the genocide. We don't want a repeat of Germany or Rwanda.
    Nova

Post by Nova 2013-08-30, 09:39

not alot of people are going to see it here :l
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-08-30, 10:15

sand crawl99 wrote:Don't worry because U.S.A and Russia gonna interfere because they have concluded evidence that the Syrian Army is using chemicals against there citizens which is not aloud , so hopefully this Bashar guy gonna get fucked soon ,and also look whats happening @ Egypt damn 10+ people die per day holy. 
    Oh wow, so justice will take place when U.S concurs Syria? That's sick mate, and I bet you know nothing about what's happening in Syria. Chemical bombs and weapons is distributed from the U.S's arsenal to "tell people in an un-direct way that Syria is using those weapons. If U.S concurs Syria, then alot of countries will fall under the mercy of U.S/Israel. My country is one of their targets. So I bet you watch the news on "CNN", so that's pretty legit and I'm not blaming you, since you live in Dubai. So, get your facts right mate. FYI, hundreds die each day. that shows that the news you are watching are 100% correct!

Naseem
    Naseem

Post by Naseem 2013-08-30, 16:40

Moe wrote:
    Oh wow, so justice will take place when U.S concurs Syria? That's sick mate, and I bet you know nothing about what's happening in Syria. Chemical bombs and weapons is distributed from the U.S's arsenal to "tell people in an un-direct way that Syria is using those weapons. If U.S concurs Syria, then alot of countries will fall under the mercy of U.S/Israel. My country is one of their targets. So I bet you watch the news on "CNN", so that's pretty legit and I'm not blaming you, since you live in Dubai. So, get your facts right mate. FYI, hundreds die each day. that shows that the news you are watching are 100% correct!

Moe , stop with the conspiracy bullshit , USA are not providing Syria with chemical bombs. I Personally want to see USA/UK take military action on the Assad's regime , Innocent people are dying in Syria and if no-one does anything now and will just get worse. this is a war crime. The problem is that russia and china are close allies with Syria and have urged USA to not intervene, which could cause more problems for the world .
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2013-08-30, 17:17

alright , i'm gonna be cynical, so don't hate me.

I really don't want the US to intervene. I don't think we can deal with another invasion so far away from us and hearing about the UK veto to intervene in Syria, it looks like its gonna be another Iraq and Kuwait where we try and do everything ourselves, and it still doesn't work out in the end. Just as an American, staying away is in our bets interests.

sorry if i sound sick Sad
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-08-30, 17:41

Naseem wrote:
    Moe wrote:

Moe , stop with the conspiracy bullshit , USA are not providing Syria with chemical bombs. I Personally want to see USA/UK take military action on the Assad's regime , Innocent people are dying in Syria and if no-one does anything now and will just get worse. this is a war crime. The problem is that russia and china are close allies with Syria and have urged USA to not intervene, which could cause more problems for the world .
    yep, usa's attacking syria will make it much better >.>.

so let me get this right, you are saying to stop the regime from dropping chemical bombs, usa should attack them, so usa can make them more angry, and drop MORE CHEMICAL BOMBS. You are not considering other consequences of Usa attacking syria lmao.

And there is no proof/evidence that the regime did attack with chemical bombs just because it's a regime, doesn't mean it's always on the bad side.

I am not taking any side with the opposition nor the regime, but you should take the situation from both sides, no one knows what really happens in the battlefield and who's wrong and right, and I wish this war stops asap. And I think USA's action will make it worse, and it will end up like iraq like andrew said ..
    sai karthik4
    sai karthik4

Post by sai karthik4 2013-08-30, 17:44

Zodz wrote:I'm building a colony spaceship... Anyone aboard?
    I want to abroad so keep a seat for me.Razz
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2013-08-30, 17:51

sai karthik4 wrote:
    Zodz wrote:I'm building a colony spaceship... Anyone aboard?
    I want to abroad so keep a seat for me.Razz
    yah we'll let all of them battle for the global hegemony that America wants so much to become.

additionally: It is sort of Syria's fault for announcing on Iranian TV (late last year) that they had chemical or "unconventional" weapons but they would only use it on "External forces". Those sorts of weapons are no joke, especially for a country that has been in civil war for so long. Personally I don't think Syria should be able to threaten with such power, for as unstable as they are.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-30, 18:46

Zodz wrote:
    additionally: It is sort of Syria's fault for announcing on Iranian TV (late last year) that they had chemical or "unconventional" weapons but they would only use it on "External forces". Those sorts of weapons are no joke, especially for a country that has been in civil war for so long. Personally I don't think Syria should be able to threaten with such power, for as unstable as they are.
    Agreed.
    America intervening is like gas being poured into fire. I'm not pro-American, but if the US was smart, they would remain neutral. If anyone was supposed to jump in and stop this mess, it should be the Muslim brotherhood (Saudi Arabia[the king sits on so much wealth but does nothing], Qatar, UAE, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, etc.) but it looks like no one is stepping up. I knew that the Muslim brotherhood was really weak but with the situation we're in, we have to step up and defeat the disgusting tyrants.
    Naseem
    Naseem

Post by Naseem 2013-08-30, 19:00

Lelz wrote:
    Naseem wrote:
    Moe wrote:

yep, usa's attacking syria will make it much better >.>.

so let me get this right, you are saying to stop the regime from dropping chemical bombs, usa should attack them, so usa can make them more angry, and drop MORE CHEMICAL BOMBS. You are not considering other consequences of Usa attacking syria lmao.

And there is no proof/evidence that the regime did attack with chemical bombs just because it's a regime, doesn't mean it's always on the bad side.

I am not taking any side with the opposition nor the regime, but you should take the situation from both sides, no one knows what really happens in the battlefield and who's wrong and right, and I wish this war stops asap. And I think USA's action will make it worse, and it will end up like iraq like andrew said ..
    No , Your forgeting that chemical weapons are being used. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22307705) chemical weapons are banned for a reason, the effects it has on people is just sad to even talk about.we all know that USA/UK are powerful enough to destroy Syria's airbase's when-ever they want . I mean if the world is just gonna watch this happen , assad will think to himself that he got away with using it once why wouldnt he do it again? I dont see how not intervening will do syria citizen any good? USA have already warned Syria about using chemical weapons, If syria's goverment doesnt want to cooperate then destroy his military forces , destroy his airbases.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-30, 19:46

None of our business. Stay out. If we try and get involved then more innocent lives will be lost than intervention would save.

1) The rebels in Syria have strong ties with Al-Qeada. If they overthrow Assad then the US are likely to gain an enemy that they helped to put into power...

2) On the other side of my first point, if Assad wins, then it's embarrassing for the US and would undoubtedly be used as anti-American propaganda in the middle east, which we really don't need.

3) Intervention on the side of the rebels will only exacerbate the already-fraunt relationship with Russia and China. I don't believe that it could ever result in a world war, but it wouldn't help to piss them off.

4) Americans don't even want to get involved. I read that only 9% of the American public support intervention in Syria.

5) Pictures to provoke thought:
    Current situation in Syria. 1175310_522723724471288_1285523640_n
    Current situation in Syria. 1235171_522744364469224_660691287_n
    Current situation in Syria. 1174574_522483204495340_651154737_n
    Current situation in Syria. 1175278_522446207832373_784452887_n
    Current situation in Syria. 1185681_522412591169068_1800544256_n
    Current situation in Syria. 1185337_522337777843216_455897578_n
    Current situation in Syria. 1237001_522266684516992_709931878_n
    Current situation in Syria. 998781_522096754533985_783439846_n
    Current situation in Syria. 1236354_522313877845606_1142036867_n
    Deer
    Deer

Post by Deer 2013-08-30, 22:01

Way more then 10+... Syria is having an awful crisis in this Civil War as over 100,000 have died. Two million+ people have been taken into nearby countries and over one million of them are children! Im' quite happy that besides the Civil War, many innocent people are leaving. Even though leaving your home is hard, they are safe from the devious war.
    It really amazes me how 15 kids can change a huge country. If children in America decided to offend people regardless, they would be stopped and the issue would be minor. But Syria has been changed so much! As protesters wanted freedom, they demanded for Assad to depart his presidency. He refused and agreed on changing small ideas which protesters did not anticipate.

On Topic of countries invading: Both America and UK are allied in a plan. The UK planned a military response, but it is very unlikely soldiers will be sent to Syria. The UN is unsure of helping Syria, and have not sent any troops. Russia and China are restraining the UN from helping. France and the UK are trying to send weapons to rebels, giving motivation to the Government, and the conflict. This idea is very risky and can be backfired as well.

The whole chemical issue is Syria's fault and had been used near Damascus. The war will be present for a while, holding back rebels will be nearly impossible for the country... Good luck Syria!
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-09-06, 15:39

This is a recent poll conducted by Newsmax.

Current situation in Syria. XOUH7I7
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-09-06, 17:50

zemlyr wrote:This is a recent poll conducted by Newsmax.

Current situation in Syria. XOUH7I7
    I read Democrats are much more likely to approve US military intervention than both Republicans and Independents from a Gallup Poll.

You cited a conservative American news organization. -.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 08:52