Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+5
Daft Punk
Sanne
Boofz
Jaycubb
Dogs>Cats
9 posters

Never got a say in oldmoe situation

Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Never got a say in oldmoe situation  Empty Never got a say in oldmoe situation

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-06-16, 06:00

So ya just read it now and you guys have really turned an ice fcking cold shoulder on him. 
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but he got banned for doing a fraudulent giveaway. 
    Now if anyone bothered reading the Stickied rules in the giveaway section
    Can't quote on phone
    Here's the link
    http://www.coradyce.com/t15615-rules-giveaways-rules-read-before-posting-here
    Fraudulent giveaway = 10 day ban
    So ya
    10 day ban
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Never got a say in oldmoe situation  Empty Re: Never got a say in oldmoe situation

Post by Jaycubb 2013-06-16, 06:05

He was perm banned, but after his giveaway he was unbanned. What do u mean we turned a cold shoulder on him?
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Never got a say in oldmoe situation  Empty Re: Never got a say in oldmoe situation

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-06-16, 06:11

O he did it, well it's not right to force him into a giveaway [with no reason] and the mod who banned him should rf moe
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-06-16, 07:05

What do you even mean, "with no reason"? He did the giveaway himself, but didn't notify the winners, or change the title to let people know the winners had been announced... So they did have reason.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-06-16, 07:23

Forced into a giveaway with no reason? He was banned for a fraudulent giveaway. The exception for him to be unbanned was if he did the giveaway properly. So his account was unbanned because he did the giveaway. A mod should refund him for his giveaway? This first time he didn't give any money away and just wrote on his host app gave away 125m when he didn't. So now that he actually has done the giveaway there shouldn't be any threads about this.
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-06-16, 07:49

The terms of him being unbanned is that he had to giveaway 125m 
    There is nothing in the rules stating he pays for fake giveaway or perm ban
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-06-16, 07:52

Award told him to msg Paradyce about. And now he's unbanned. So Im guessing para agreed to it.
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-06-16, 09:03

There was nothing in the rules saying he had to giveaway the promised amount to get unbanned
    Forcing him to do so is not mentioned in the rules, but the exact scenario in the rules say that a fake giveaway = 10 day ban
    Not perm ban until paid
    It cost moe 125m because of the mods lack of knowledge of the rules. It's great he did the giveaway but it shouldn't have been forced for unban
    And @ the cold shoulder part
    The way I read moes appeal
    He wanted 500m lottery
    Idea failed
    Tried 125m
    Got scammed 75m
    [maybe]
    Bet away 50m trying to get it back
    Couldn't do giveaway he already made
    Mods made him do it (or else hed lose the acc he got vip on and then shunned from cora dyce, well he's not supposed to make another acc. [mods didnt follow the rules] )
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-06-16, 09:36

Im the one that got him vip. I do understand what your saying. Your saying he should not have gotten perm. He wasn't forced for the 125m he himself decided he wanted to do, then a mod said they would unban, just in the same case as Connor owing money/giveaway/loan etc and giving back to the community or something
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-06-16, 15:23

since quoting is weird and i cbf understanding
    copy and pasted
    OldMoe.Jr wrote:Responsibility of what, it was free cash anyways, why should i get punished for it?

Because you promised money that you didn't give. If you hadn't promised it in the first place then it would have been fine. Cora doesn't want to be associated with fraudulent giveaways.

No point in discussing this. You'll get unbanned when you give 125m to a Captain or General to host a giveaway on your behalf.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-06-16, 16:22

at least he is doing legit giveaways aswell, i have 100m from him atm for payout?

so get over it guys.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-06-17, 05:56

Sanne: at least he is doing legit giveaways aswell, i have 100m from him atm for payout?

so get over it guys.

Are you paying out or giving to ryan. O.o
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-06-24, 02:25

All the winners were paid out and moe was very generous and understanding.  He wasn't forced to give away the money, he chose to.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-06-24, 08:59

Mods are allowed to use their best judgement....there isn't a rule written for everything
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-06-24, 09:33

If you actually read the rules, it says a MINIMUM ban of 10 days. Lmao. +1 to Sean.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-06-24, 11:26

Combination of what Sean and Christina have said I'd say. Sometimes a moderator has to use their judgement to reach a suitable punishment. In this situation the only rule and default punishment was "a minimum ban of 10 days". He was never permanently banned in the sense that he could never re-join forum. He was told from the moment that he was banned that he would be unbanned on condition of doing a giveaway of the equivalent valued of that which was originally promised. 

The bottom line is that Cora does not want to be associated with fraudulent giveaways. We'll always do our best to ensure that any money promised to the community in a giveaway, is indeed given to the community.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-06-24, 12:10

Well, I just wanted to say that no one forced me to pay 125m. But, apparently I wasn't getting unbanned unless I pay 125m since andy doesn't have time for this stuff. I paid 125m for one reason is that, I know I was wrong that I didn't notify winners, didn't change title. I didn't have the money and it was a period of pressure since I was getting ready for exams after 2 weeks or 3. The main reason is that I missed all the coradycers here, so fun to read your opinions and posts, get burned all the time by christina N sean. I need to apologize all if this giveaway had lessened the respect you got for me.

@Pants: I really respect you for caring about me and posting this thread. Ily <3.

@sanne: LMFAO i got 100m on you?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 16:32