Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
Paul
Houred
Christina
Big|Mb8
Jon
willgan267
Sanne
Connor
12 posters

Post Your Graduation Memories + Pictures!!

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post Your Graduation Memories + Pictures!! Empty Post Your Graduation Memories + Pictures!!

Post by Connor 2013-07-05, 20:40

Knowing that a bunch of you have just finished high school, post your grad memories here! 

______________________________________________________________________________

I will tell you about my grad I had. I graduated last year not this year, but I don't think you can top it Razz

So basically for our grad we had the grad ceremony on a Thursday, also the last day of final exams, I thought it was smart of our school to do this, so you don't have your grad in the middle of studying. But anyways the ceremony is of course where you basically go up on the stage and get your diploma and blah blah blah. So that's not the fun part. On the next day we had our grad banquet. So it starts off where the class meets up at our provincial legislature building. I live in the capital of Alberta, so thats where the legislature is. So after that we then take our limos to the Expo Centre, where we do our grand march into the banquet hall and what not. So anyways, after the pictures are the Leg. we got back into our RV, yes we rented a fucking RV cause we were awesome Very Happy, and we proceeded to start drinking. The problems with drinking in a vehicle, is you are sitting, so consuming large quantities of alcohol is not a good thing to be doing. Lets just say, over the course of an hour or so, I consumed, 3 glasses of whiskey, a flask of schnapps, half of flash of vodka, 7 beers, and 3 glasses of champagne. Now the problem was, I was also sitting. So, after we were getting ready to walk to the expo centre, I felt like shit. This was because i was standing now, and had drank so much while sitting. I got worse and worse as the minutes progressed. I was fine while I drank, but once i stopped I just seemed to be getting more and more drunk. 

So finally we got to the point of having to do the grand march. As I was barely able to walk, I walked with my two other friends, my arms around their shoulders, making it look like we were just super good buddies haha. My gym teacher, usually the guy that gets hammered at these events, was laughing his ass off. 
    The moment I sat down at my table I felt like I was gonna throw up. I got up with my mom, walked out, went to the bathroom and puked. I then went and sat outside the hall on some comfy chairs that were there. In the spam of a few minutes, i'd walk to the bathroom, puke, and go back sit on the chairs. Then I blacked out. When I came to, I was walking with some medical professionals that worked in the building, I then blacked out again. 4 hours later, I woke up in the first aid room of the Expo Centre, I had intravenous pumping fluids into my body. I had alcohol poisoning LOL. Man what a great grad I had. The medical guy, told me the stuff I was saying was some of the funniest shit he had heard in his life. Apparently I was very concerned that my suit and tie would be ruined by my puke Razz 

Anyways thats my grad story! MAKE SURE TO POST YOURS!
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post Your Graduation Memories + Pictures!! Empty Re: Post Your Graduation Memories + Pictures!!

Post by Sanne 2013-07-05, 23:28

Mine was 2 days ago. First had to come from France to the Netherlands, right to the graduation ceremony, was quite long as 99% passes this year, one of the highest rates of the whole country.

So after we went to som1's house with 70 people, got drunk then went to some club i can't remember it that well, we wen't back to his house, partied untill 8am then i went home with 3 girls and 4 other guys, my parents were very angry because 2 of them trew up in my house and over my couch etc.

Yeh good party, made a vid aswell but that's a bit rude to spread on the internet
    willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post Your Graduation Memories + Pictures!! Empty Re: Post Your Graduation Memories + Pictures!!

Post by willgan267 2013-07-05, 23:36

I remembered when we watched this:

and laughed for a whole lesson

Good Times Very Happy. But its in secondary school
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-07-05, 23:38

This was at my prom:
    Removed.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-07-05, 23:46

^ a ginger-rate of 2/6 = 33%.
    Big|Mb8
    Big|Mb8
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Big|Mb8 2013-07-05, 23:51

Jon wrote:This was at my prom:
    Removed.

Wtf is that in the guy on the leffts hand?
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-07-05, 23:55

this was 3 weeks ago l0l

Image removed by Christina. Sannah what the fuck were you thinking. Don't post pics of people in their birthday suits.
    Big|Mb8
    Big|Mb8
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Big|Mb8 2013-07-06, 00:08

Sanne wrote:this was 3 weeks ago l0l

Image removed by Christina. Sannah what the fuck were you thinking. Don't post pics of people in their birthday suits.
    Omfg repost it, I didn't see.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-07-06, 00:09

Big|Mb8 wrote:
    Removed.

his testicle.
    Big|Mb8
    Big|Mb8
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Big|Mb8 2013-07-06, 00:09

Jon wrote:
    Big|Mb8 wrote:
    Removed.

his testicle.
    Omfg why..
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-07-06, 00:10

Big|Mb8 wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Big|Mb8 wrote:
    Removed.

his testicle.
    Omfg why..

because it's funny...
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-06, 00:10

Jon that ginger is suckin the life out of everyone
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-07-06, 00:15

Yo Christina why do you remove covered titties but not som1 who is jerking off with a whole visible penis picture?
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-06, 00:20

Sanne wrote:Yo Christina why do you remove covered titties but not som1 who is jerking off with a whole visible penis picture?

Lol who the fuck posted that??
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-07-06, 00:24

Sanne wrote:Yo Christina why do you remove covered titties but not som1 who is jerking off with a whole visible penis picture?

where is this picture?
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-06, 00:26

Jon wrote:

where is this picture?

It's probably just a picture of Sannes erect penis.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-07-06, 00:28

Where?
    Houred
    Houred
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Houred 2013-07-06, 00:39

Sanne wrote:this was 3 weeks ago l0l

LOL. Btw Jon which one are you in the picture?
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-07-06, 00:48

the 1 jon posted, thats what we call a penis Christina
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-07-06, 00:49

Sanne wrote:the 1 jon posted, thats what we call a penis Christina

he's not jerking off and it's not his penis, it's his testicle.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-07-06, 01:20

*Shits self laughing*
    Tunechi
    Tunechi

Post by Tunechi 2013-07-06, 04:31

Connor wrote:

John did, and it's still visible as I am reading this thread.
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-07-06, 07:47

Y6r wrote:
    Connor wrote:

John did, and it's still visible as I am reading this thread.
    lmao... Jon will be mad. Razz
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-07-06, 07:54

Well I haven't graduated. Ba dum ts.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-07-06, 08:58

Boofz, not cool. Why did you have to copy my age? Please promptly change it. I've had this age since I joined the forums. Sad
    Sorry for off-topic Connor, please don't hurt me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-11, 17:42