Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+16
Mrking
Shygodd
Sam
Connor
Houred
Darius L T U
Aid
Slash
Christina
Allen's Slave
DuhYerrowAzn
Cannons
Paul
Rand al'Thor
Am the beast
Bf
20 posters

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA)

Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Empty Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA)

Post by Bf 2013-08-10, 02:54

The title says it all. Have fun! Smile
    Am the beast
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Empty Re: Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA)

Post by Am the beast 2013-08-10, 02:55

Seanne wrote:The title says it all. Have fun! Smile
     ur my lover! I love you
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Empty Re: Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA)

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-10, 03:18

I think butterflies are really cool and pretty.

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) IM5QrrE888Y0m

I want to be one when I grow up older and bigger, just like my dad.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-08-10, 03:24

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Azaelea

And...I also ADORE this stunning creature!

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) DSC_2799_zps4c49eef6
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-08-10, 03:34

Sean, please send me an IRL picture so I can post you on here.

^ So romantic. :')
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-10, 03:42

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) WINGS1

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) York_Peppermint_Pattie_Opened

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Tumblr_m5fugp0aCP1qexykso1_500

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Tiger_woods_00_pga

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) DSC_0388

Last edited by Cannons on 2013-08-10, 16:08; edited 2 times in total
    DuhYerrowAzn
    DuhYerrowAzn
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by DuhYerrowAzn 2013-08-10, 03:59

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Tumblr_m89asnCo9W1rawiuoo1_500_zps0c8bc41c
    Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Tumblr_lw1uqeZoCO1r8644uo1_500_zps85e27f0d
    Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) 1306144616_big_mac_hat_cats_zpsb1bcfe8f
    Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Tumblr_m7jdvwRora1rbfmzvo1_500_zpsd80c510f
    Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Tumblr_mcvswvFaDO1rgjkivo1_500_large_zpseaa845d4
    Am the beast
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Am the beast 2013-08-10, 03:59

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) IMG_8675_zpsb2635721
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-10, 04:01

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) IhcIsEAApoIEL
    MY BIOLOGY TEACHER SAID THIS WASN'T A BUTTERFLY.

I WAS LIEK, "NO WEEEIIII!! GET OUTTAA HERE!"

AND HE WAS LIEK:
    Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) No-meme-rage-face

AND DEN... i left.

BUT I FOUND IT NEXT TO A MELON PATCH IN A COUNTRY I LOVEEE AND LIKE that makes it eligible to enter this thread, no?

yeh, i alos lov the melons. yeah

TOO.
    DAMN.
    CUTE.

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) IbuYmKRAj4sWm0

Omggg, it actuahlly hurtzz
    howww can something other than Sean be so cute.??
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-08-10, 04:07

8==D
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-08-10, 04:37

Rand al'Thor wrote:Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) IhcIsEAApoIEL
    MY BIOLOGY TEACHER SAID THIS WASN'T A BUTTERFLY.

I WAS LIEK, "NO WEEEIIII!! GET OUTTAA HERE!"

AND HE WAS LIEK:
    Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) No-meme-rage-face

AND DEN... i left.

BUT I FOUND IT NEXT TO A MELON PATCH IN A COUNTRY I LOVEEE AND LIKE that makes it eligible to enter this thread, no?

yeh, i alos lov the melons. yeah

TOO.
    DAMN.
    CUTE.

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) IbuYmKRAj4sWm0

Omggg, it actuahlly hurtzz
    howww can something other than Sean be so cute.??
    Some more things I love:
    Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Ikjhgh

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Tumblr_lno9y1FhZi1qehxqmo1_500
    Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Demigif3

#Sand forever. (Sean + Rand = Sand)
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-08-10, 06:15

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Julia-Child-Turkey
    Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Project-runway-ep-3-alex-dom
    Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Jesus
    Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Aid-si10

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) 133784370791285_animate
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-10, 13:00

I love Sanne
    Aid
    Aid
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Aid 2013-08-10, 13:58

I got banned for 2 days for loving my avatar and sig <<

If I get banned again he might as well ban everyone here for having a good time :p
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-10, 14:02

Aid wrote:I got banned for 2 days for loving my avatar and sig <<

If I get banned again he might as well ban everyone here for having a good time :p
    How is teh kdi not died now??

i herd they eat u an' shit
    Darius L T U
    Darius L T U

Post by Darius L T U 2013-08-10, 15:20

i like sanne, hes my favourit animal Smile
    Houred
    Houred
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Houred 2013-08-10, 18:37

If Jon looks @ this thread he honestly could die
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-10, 18:48

Houred wrote:If Jon looks @ this thread he honestly could die
     We might as well promote someone to general now then
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-08-10, 18:59

Houred wrote:If Jon looks @ this thread he honestly could die
     Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Neat

Not sure if troll

Post by Guest 2013-08-10, 19:05

A cute B777.
    Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) 220px-Emirates.b777-300.a6-emv.arp_lhr

Oven-baked A350.
    Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) 300px-A350_First_Flight_-_Low_pass_02

Pretty much love every single plane, forgot to mention another thing that can also fly:

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Electric_blue_diurnal_moth_0008_S_Myers
    Shygodd
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Shygodd 2013-08-10, 22:53

Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Hahha10
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-08-11, 01:07

Shygodd wrote:Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Hahha10
    RIP
    Mrking

Post by Mrking 2013-08-11, 04:51

stop banning Sam wrote:
    Shygodd wrote:Post something you love! Pictures preferably! (WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A SRS PHOBIA) Hahha10
    RIP
    Ain't no sunshine when majed is gone
    It's not warm when he's away
    Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
    And he's always gone too long
    Anytime he goes away

Wonder this time where he's gone
    Wonder if he's gone to stay
    And this house just ain't no home
    Anytime he goes away

And I know, I know, I know, I know,
    I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
    I know, I know,
    Hey, I oughtta leave young thing alone
    But ain't no sunshine when he's gone

Only darkness every day
    Anytime he goes away
    Anytime he goes away
    Anytime he goes away
    Anytime he goes away
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-08-11, 04:52

Mrking wrote:
    stop banning Sam wrote:
    RIP
    It's not warm when he's away
    And he's always gone too long
    Anytime he goes away

Wonder this time where he's gone
    Wonder if he's gone to stay
    Anytime he goes away

And I know, I know, I know, I know,
    I know, I know,
    Hey, I oughtta leave young thing alone
    But ain't no sunshine when he's gone

Only darkness every day
    Anytime he goes away
    Anytime he goes away
    Anytime he goes away
    Anytime he goes away
     he was pretty gay
    Mrking

Post by Mrking 2013-08-11, 04:55

can you add an a after was

at least I can be pretty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 13:51