Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Houred
Christina
Rand al'Thor
7 posters

To Those Obsessed With Cats (I really should just be pm'ing this to one person...)

Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

To Those Obsessed With Cats (I really should just be pm'ing this to one person...) Empty To Those Obsessed With Cats (I really should just be pm'ing this to one person...)

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-06-11, 23:08

BBC Horizon are making a documentary that will probably be of interest to you.

Here's the trailer:

The episode will be aired on Thursday 13 June @ 9 pm BST (GMT+1) on BBC Two.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv/bbc_two_england/watchlive

For non-Uk users (or if you can't access BBC 2 on the TV), there should be many guides on the internet detailing how to access BBC iplayer abroad etc.
    ~

I'd really recommend Horizon aside from this. The episodes are highly interesting and should be enjoyable to anyone who has the remotest interest in the world around them

Kbye

cat
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

To Those Obsessed With Cats (I really should just be pm'ing this to one person...) Empty Re: To Those Obsessed With Cats (I really should just be pm'ing this to one person...)

Post by Christina 2013-06-11, 23:12

I. Love. You.
    Houred
    Houred
    VIP
    VIP

To Those Obsessed With Cats (I really should just be pm'ing this to one person...) Empty Re: To Those Obsessed With Cats (I really should just be pm'ing this to one person...)

Post by Houred 2013-06-11, 23:54

Christina wrote:I. Love. You.

Lmao as soon as i saw the title of this post i knew you would say something like that
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-06-13, 08:00

Jaycubb wrote:
    Houred wrote:

Lmao as soon as i saw the title of this post i knew you would say something like that 
    I swear this is a bannable offence; you've been doing it constantly.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-06-13, 08:17

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Jaycubb wrote:
    Houred wrote:

What? Agreeing with posts. Everyone else does it.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-06-13, 08:34

Just saw this on BBC Breakfast Razz
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-06-13, 19:31

Jaycubb wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Jaycubb wrote:
    Houred wrote:

That isn't agreeing with posts, rofl. You're just quoting the person and leaving the rest blank. It's spam. When I see that I count how many times I've seen that person do it and send them a warning if it's more than 3. The post is always deleted if I have the perms in that section. Btw, warning #1.

I wasn't able to see it rand, slept past my alarm :[.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-13, 19:42

+1

CatsAre#1
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-06-13, 19:46

Christina wrote:
    Jaycubb wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Jaycubb wrote:
    Houred wrote:
    That isn't agreeing with posts, rofl. You're just quoting the person and leaving the rest blank. It's spam. When I see that I count how many times I've seen that person do it and send them a warning if it's more than 3. The post is always deleted if I have the perms in that section. Btw, warning #1.

I wasn't able to see it rand, slept past my alarm :[.
    Mad
    It's on in 2 hours and 15 minutes for us, so you can still watch it if you can find some way to access our BBC 2 Razz
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-06-14, 18:13

Well I apolgize. I've seen other people do it.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-06-14, 21:12

i like cats

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 00:15