Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+14
Aid
Christina
Sam
willgan267
Nuti
Jon
Runetom
James
Connor
Andrew
Piety|H4RM
Brendan
Adam|Disturb
Dogs>Cats
18 posters

Dogs are better than cats

Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Dogs are better than cats Empty Dogs are better than cats

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-01-19, 19:16

1. You can train a dog better than a cat. Have you ever seen a cat sit on command? Roll over on command? Stay? Neither have I.

2. Dogs are smarter. Have you ever seen a dog fall into a fish tank? I haven’t either.

3. A dog can protect your home much better than a cat.

4. Dogs are better suited to lead you to a more active lifestyle. Have you ever seen anyone walk their cat?

5. There are a lot of things cats will jump up on that dogs won’t. The cat I had for a month would NOT get off my computer keyboard. Dogs won’t do that. I’ve also seen cats up on kitchen counters. Your dog also won’t climb a tree.

6. Dogs are much more fun to play with than cats.

7. A dog knows when you’re sad. And he’ll try to comfort you. Cats don’t care how you feel, as long as you remember where the can opener is.

8. Dogs will wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.

9. Dogs are Happy. Dogs think your the best person in the world even if you are grumpy, when you come home from school or work your Dogs will be there licking your face and jumping around and they cant wait to see you, while cats don’t notice if you are there or not as long as they get their food.

10. Dogs Listen. When you talk to dogs they will make faces and tilt there head and try to work out what your saying while cats just meow and walk away.

A dog will play with children - Dogs seem to be more accommodating to the little ones.
    Cats are arrogant – Call it self-reliant, but a cat will just sit there on the window sill flipping his tail as if to say, “Simple humans, you disgust me!”
    A dog can catch a frisbee – Well mine can’t but still…
    There are no seeing eye cats – Sure, there are stories about a cat that wanders into a hospital and lives there for 14 years while visiting patients and napping on the counter, but you won’t find too many working cats.
    Dogs smile – After a good walk with the dogs, they will both lie down beside me with a big old smile on their face
    A dog will sit shotgun in the car - A cat will be under the seat and ready to claw you if you come near.
    Try taking your cat to petsmart – I hope you’re wearing long sleeves.

Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Dogs are better than cats Empty Re: Dogs are better than cats

Post by Adam|Disturb 2013-01-19, 19:18

Their both baws but they both have unique things about then high makes then better then the other Razz
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-01-19, 19:19

Christina walks her cat. And u had a cat for a month? Did u throw it out the window or something!
    Piety|H4RM
    Piety|H4RM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Piety|H4RM 2013-01-19, 19:26

monkey beats both
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2013-01-19, 19:33

i like dog
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-01-19, 19:38

Fuck you. Cats own
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-01-19, 19:47

The annoying thing with cats is their haaair. It goes everywhereeeeeeee. And their poo smells a little worse than dogs.
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-01-19, 19:47

James wrote:The annoying thing with cats is their haaair. It goes everywhereeeeeeee. And their poo smells a little worse than dogs.
    Ty
    Runetom
    Runetom

Post by Runetom 2013-01-19, 20:13

James wrote:The annoying thing with cats is their haaair. It goes everywhereeeeeeee. And their poo smells a little worse than dogs.

Yeah i agree. But I still like them both, cuz cats are so soft and dogs have a good heart (atleast mine) I have both a cat and a dog hehe.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-01-19, 20:32

cats are retarded.
    Nuti
    Nuti
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nuti 2013-01-19, 20:35

Dogs>Cats
    willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by willgan267 2013-01-19, 20:48

Dogs are scary in my opinion. When I was small, a big dog bite me on my arms and left a scar on my arms. I didnt do anything to that dog... That is why I hate dogs... It once ate my meat and made alot of mess while i was at my cousins house. The only good thing about dogs are that they are almost like another friend who wants to play with you.

Unlike Dogs, Cats cheers me up by coming to me and rubbing its face against my feet when I was depressed or stressed. My cat only goes out when it needs pooping and very rarely makes alot of mess.The bad thing about my cat is that it poops in my neighbour's garden Sadly my cat died 2 years ago...

So.. In my opinion Pets which are highly trainned are the best!
    Nuti
    Nuti
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nuti 2013-01-19, 20:48

sagar21771 wrote:Dogs are scary in my opinion. When I was small, a big dog bite me on my arms and left a scar on my arms. I didnt do anything to that dog... That is why I hate dogs... It once ate my meat and made alot of mess while i was at my cousins house. The only good thing about dogs are that they are almost like another friend who wants to play with you.

Unlike Dogs, Cats cheers me up by coming to me and rubbing its face against my feet when I was depressed or stressed. My cat only goes out when it needs pooping and very rarely makes alot of mess.The bad thing about my cat is that it poops in my neighbour's garden Sadly my cat died 2 years ago...

Pussy
    willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls

Post by willgan267 2013-01-19, 20:51

V1A|Nuti wrote:
    sagar21771 wrote:Dogs are scary in my opinion. When I was small, a big dog bite me on my arms and left a scar on my arms. I didnt do anything to that dog... That is why I hate dogs... It once ate my meat and made alot of mess while i was at my cousins house. The only good thing about dogs are that they are almost like another friend who wants to play with you.

Pussy

noob... I bet if a big dog like german shepherd barks at you, You will piss your paints out Razz
    Nuti
    Nuti
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nuti 2013-01-19, 20:52

sagar21771 wrote:
    V1A|Nuti wrote:

Pussy

noob... I bet if a big dog like german shepherd barks at you, You will piss your paints out Razz
    Your hilarious... Your scared of dogs and your 18.. Interesting Rolling Eyes
    willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls

Post by willgan267 2013-01-19, 20:55

V1A|Nuti wrote:
    sagar21771 wrote:
    V1A|Nuti wrote:

Pussy

Your hilarious... O then again aren't u 14 Rolling Eyes

im 18... Ah kids these days... You will understand when a police dog barks at you

Last edited by sagar21771 on 2013-01-19, 20:56; edited 1 time in total
    Nuti
    Nuti
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nuti 2013-01-19, 20:55

sagar21771 wrote:
    V1A|Nuti wrote:
    sagar21771 wrote:
    V1A|Nuti wrote:

Pussy

im 18... Ah kids these days...
    Even kids aren't scared of Dogs Shocked
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-01-19, 20:56

Why cats are badass:

1. They don't give a fuck. Try to train a cat; they'll get mad.
    2. Cats will piss on stuff if they are mad. Dogs bark when they are mad, and are annoying as fuck.
    3. Their Matrix skills are fully developed. If I got a new cat, I'd name it Neo.
    4. They don't lick you. Fucking dogs will lick your hand automatically.
    5. Cat fur doesn't smell like shit because they don't roll around in shit.
    6. Have you ever had a friend who is afraid of cats? No, but people are afraid of dogs all the time.

#1 Cat:

Savannah Cat (F1 hybrid variation) They have a vertical leap of 8 ft. (2.5 meters).

"Savannahs are commonly compared to dogs in their loyalty, and they will follow their owners around the house like a canine. They can also be trained to walk on a leash, and even fetch."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savannah_(cat)
    willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls

Post by willgan267 2013-01-19, 20:57

V1A|Nuti wrote:
    sagar21771 wrote:
    V1A|Nuti wrote:
    sagar21771 wrote:
    V1A|Nuti wrote:

Pussy

im 18... Ah kids these days...
    Even kids aren't scared of Dogs Shocked

Have you ever been barked by a police dog or a dog went mad and try to bite at you? You will understand when that happens Smile Trust me
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-01-19, 21:00

1. You can train a dog better than a cat. Have you ever seen a cat sit on command? Roll over on command? Stay? Neither have I.
    Hahahaa soz but I want a pet not a slave Very Happy

2. Dogs are smarter. Have you ever seen a dog fall into a fish tank? I haven’t either.

3. A dog can protect your home much better than a cat.

4. Dogs are better suited to lead you to a more active lifestyle. Have you ever seen anyone walk their cat?

5. There are a lot of things cats will jump up on that dogs won’t. The cat I had for a month would NOT get off my computer keyboard. Dogs won’t do that. I’ve also seen cats up on kitchen counters. Your dog also won’t climb a tree.

6. Dogs are much more fun to play with than cats.

7. A dog knows when you’re sad. And he’ll try to comfort you. Cats don’t care how you feel, as long as you remember where the can opener is.

8. Dogs will wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.

Sad

9. Dogs are Happy. Dogs think your the best person in the world even if you are grumpy, when you come home from school or work your Dogs will be there licking your face and jumping around and they cant wait to see you, while cats don’t notice if you are there or not as long as they get their food.

10. Dogs Listen. When you talk to dogs they will make faces and tilt there head and try to work out what your saying while cats just meow and walk away.

A dog will play with children - Dogs seem to be more accommodating to the little ones.
    Cats are arrogant – Call it self-reliant, but a cat will just sit there on the window sill flipping his tail as if to say, “Simple humans, you disgust me!”
    A dog can catch a frisbee – Well mine can’t but still…
    There are no seeing eye cats – Sure, there are stories about a cat that wanders into a hospital and lives there for 14 years while visiting patients and napping on the counter, but you won’t find too many working cats.
    Dogs smile – After a good walk with the dogs, they will both lie down beside me with a big old smile on their face
    A dog will sit shotgun in the car - A cat will be under the seat and ready to claw you if you come near.
    Try taking your cat to petsmart – I hope you’re wearing long sleeves.

[/quote]
    willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls

Post by willgan267 2013-01-19, 21:04

Go on christina Very Happy teach those Cat-Haters what cats can do!
    Aid
    Aid
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Aid 2013-01-19, 21:12

I love dogs, cats are alright.

The post that Christina made imo are rare occasions for cats, as when a dog does those kind of things it wouldn't be as popular because it happens more often.
    Uber Tvvins
    Uber Tvvins

Post by Uber Tvvins 2013-01-19, 21:14

Hell yea DOGs FTW
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-01-19, 21:18

Watch the whole thing:

Im Lighty
    Im Lighty
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Im Lighty 2013-01-19, 22:38

Sam wrote:Why cats are badass:

1. They don't give a fuck. Try to train a cat; they'll get mad.
    2. Cats will piss on stuff if they are mad. Dogs bark when they are mad, and are annoying as fuck.
    3. Their Matrix skills are fully developed. If I got a new cat, I'd name it Neo.
    4. They don't lick you. Fucking dogs will lick your hand automatically.
    5. Cat fur doesn't smell like shit because they don't roll around in shit.
    6. Have you ever had a friend who is afraid of cats? No, but people are afraid of dogs all the time.

#1 Cat:

Savannah Cat (F1 hybrid variation) They have a vertical leap of 8 ft. (2.5 meters).

"Savannahs are commonly compared to dogs in their loyalty, and they will follow their owners around the house like a canine. They can also be trained to walk on a leash, and even fetch."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savannah_(cat)
    1. I am afraid of cats.....
    2. Also what dogs eats shit? Mind certainly doesnt.
    3. My dog doesnt like ANYONE!
    4. Id rather listen to a dog bark than clean up cat piss. All you have to do is either let the dog outside or put them in their cage.
    5. Cats smell as bad as dogs do. Also more people are illergic to cats than dogs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-13, 17:36