Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

5 posters

Unban request

Multixgp

Unban request Empty Unban request

Post by Multixgp 2013-04-24, 17:17

Yeah, apparently I've been reporting hosts to Fagex, why the fuck would I do that lmao. Also Sean is accusing me of "threatening to DDoS him" which is complete Bullshit as I don't have him on skype. Every mod is taking Sean's word for it and won't even listen to my side of the story... I find it complete bullshit lawl. Stop sucking up to a mod who abused his powers.

Mkay my interent just crashed whilst writing about 30 lines. K bullshit

Anyway, I was playing 07 making my steel bars #profit2013 and I pm'd Sean saying "Lol" (As he makes so much bullshit behind my back) so he pm'd me "?" and I said "Go into Mod Mark's fc" and He went in. So I said "Lawl shit yaself" as a joke and he started making all this shit up about me reporting hosts and DDoSing him / hosts. For one I don't have any hosts except R6A on my skype, secondly why would I waste my time DDoSing hosts when It'll get me nothing but hatred. So anyway a couple of weeks ago he started bsing about my life and my family members out of nowhere, I thought it was a joke at first then it got serious, he started mentioning shit about my dad which I found quite sick tbf. I don't really like to talk about my dad because you know, I'd like to keep the fond memories of him instead of people chatting shit about him. So anyway I left it at that and I came on the next day and I pm'd him saying "You're a dick..." So he messaged me saying "???" So I thought he was going to cover all this shit up like it never happened. Ever since this he has been getting me banned from the fourms for bs allegations of DDoS threats and threats of me reporting him / hosts to Fagex. I pm'd Christina on Rs yesterday saying "Lol, got banned again???" and she replied saying "Yes" so I said "Is Sean making more bullshit about me" This kind of shocked me tbf when she said "Well I'd take Sean's word for it" I just laughed at it and left it... Christina, as a mod you should listen to both side of the story and stop ignoring my part because it's fucking retarded. I have no right to serve 7 years of prison for the fun of a "Distributed Denial of Service" attack, because I must be the most retarded person ever. He could easily backtrace my ip using Wireshark or some tools like that and get me arrested.

So the thing is. I never threatened to DDoS any host / member at Cora. I never reported any Host / member at Cora to fagex because it's plain wrong.

Thanks for reading my story and back to making my steel bars

#2KK2

Last edited by Multixgp on 2013-04-24, 20:53; edited 1 time in total
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Unban request Empty Re: Unban request

Post by Jon 2013-04-24, 18:18

Ok I'm listening. Tell me your side of the story? Did you say either of these things in the moment and regret it or is it completely made up and Sean is lying about everything?
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-04-24, 18:33

You're going to have to post a thought out explanation.

Andy is more active now - an unban request is more likely to succeed if you make it worth him reading it.
    Multixgp

Post by Multixgp 2013-04-24, 20:56

update
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-04-24, 21:31

Multixgp wrote:I pm'd Sean saying "Lol" (As he makes so much bullshit behind my back) so he pm'd me "?" and I said "Go into Mod Mark's fc" and He went in. So I said "Lawl shit yaself"
    This was done deliberately to provoke a response. I don't know what you expected...
    Multixgp wrote:and he started making all this shit up about me reporting hosts and DDoSing him / hosts. For one I don't have any hosts except R6A on my skype, secondly why would I waste my time DDoSing hosts when It'll get me nothing but hatred.
    bs allegations of DDoS threats
    So the thing is. I never threatened to DDoS any host / member at Cora.
    You've threatened to ddos me too in the past so it wouldn't surprise me given your history.
    Multixgp wrote:So anyway a couple of weeks ago he started bsing about my life and my family members out of nowhere, I thought it was a joke at first then it got serious, he started mentioning shit about my dad which I found quite sick tbf. I don't really like to talk about my dad because you know, I'd like to keep the fond memories of him instead of people chatting shit about him.
    If this is true then it is unacceptable.

I can't comment on the bits regarding you reporting us to Jagex. Perhaps Sean made an incorrect but fair assumption because of what you pm'd him about Mod Mark's fc or maybe there's something you're not saying or something else that would suggest to him that you intend on reporting us to Jagex.

In terms of threatening to ddos him, as I've said, you have threatened to ddos me in the past so this wouldn't surprise me, although I can't make an assumption. I'm open to hearing both sides.

I'll direct Sean to this topic see if we can get the full story.

Multixgp

Post by Multixgp 2013-04-24, 21:34

@Jon, I have no way of buying / getting Sean's ip. If I were to buy Sean's ip then that'll giveaway the element of surprise and someone would go and tell Sean anyway. If I were to "Treaten to DDoS" I'd end up saying "Jking" because I really wouldn't DDoS someone because it's pointless and pathetic

#Pario
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-04-24, 21:37

Multixgp wrote:@Jon, I have no way of buying / getting Sean's ip. If I were to buy Sean's ip then that'll giveaway the element of surprise and someone would go and tell Sean anyway. If I were to "Treaten to DDoS" I'd end up saying "Jking" because I really wouldn't DDoS someone because it's pointless and pathetic

#Pario
    Ok I've said everything I've got to say. I've messaged Sean directing him here.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-04-24, 23:03

2kk2 wrote:I pm'd Christina on Rs yesterday saying "Lol, got banned again???" and she replied saying "Yes" so I said "Is Sean making more bullshit about me" This kind of shocked me tbf when she said "Well I'd take Sean's word for it" I just laughed at it and left it... Christina, as a mod you should listen to both side of the story and stop ignoring my part because it's fucking retarded.
    When you first pmed me, I replied telling you why (jagex, threatening, etc). Then you asked me what I believed. When you asked me that question, I was basing my answer (which you have reworded) off of the current situation. After that, I didn't ignore your part. I just waited for you to explain, but you logged instead. You were extremely rude throughout the entire conversation.

You should watch what you say to people, because what might seem like a funny joke to you might be a serious threat to others. Kind of like when people say stuff about your family members. It's not cool at all, but they may not see that.
    ^This is meant to be friendly advice. Smile
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-04-25, 00:08

I read the first few sentences. You're such a liar. You threatened to tell Mod Mark about Cora and to get me banned, lol. You had me on Skype, until I deleted you/blocked you. Holy shit. You threatened me with the first few digits of my ip(last few were wrong, faggot) Tell more believable lies, holy shitttttttttttt. And btw, you don't need to ddos a host to be hated, you're already hated as is. I'll post one screenie when I get home, and then I'm done

Unban request 1907lh

Obviously, you had me at one point. Lol.

edit: DECIDED TO READ THE WHOLE THING! You sad, sad liar. Lol. It's hard for me to wish anything good for you, but I truly hope you get some treatment. I don't think you're mentally sound.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-04-25, 17:41

Thanks Sean for your post.

Sean has no reason to lie and I'm certain that you've lied at least once in that explanation from my own experience, which only makes me question the reliability of everything else you've said.

I've seen enough.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 17:07