Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

2KK2 Unban request

2KK2 Banned

2KK2 Unban request Empty 2KK2 Unban request

Post by 2KK2 Banned 2013-04-21, 14:47

I'm sorry to whoever I upset... I don't see why I got banned for 2 months though

I've learnt my lesson

Thanks
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

2KK2 Unban request Empty Re: 2KK2 Unban request

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-04-22, 00:19

"I was here just for host? Are you a fucking retard LOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It always had been false hope for me and I knew that from 4-5 months ago, I've got good friends who have left Cora Dyce and I still have a few friends here. You're just being a fucking faggot because you're raging because you got de-modded. I don't flame / bash anyone for no reason, If you piss me off then I will bash you. I wasn't a bitch because I knew I wasn't going to get host. Face it, I'm a bitch yeah I agree but the thing is, I get so fucking pissed off when people talk about my dad in the most bullshittiest way going. You started flaming him for no reason at all and I lost it. I've been cool with you Sean and I thought you were a genuine guy. You started saying all this shit towards me and I just couldn't be arsed to be a "Victim" of bullying, because that's how it feels to me. Everyone sucks up to you because you are a host / mod. I laugh how people suck up so much for host. I told people when I came to Cora that I will be myself and I really am. People change when they get host (Not saying names) but they're a great guy when they are applying and as soon as they become host then BOOM they start being dicks. Tbf Sean I've knew for a very long time host wasn't coming my way that's why I deleted my host application lul, I made a second one to see who would still vouch me and who are my true friends at Cora. It shows that I do have good friends here and that's why I'm still here

You know Cora is dead, it takes 10+ mins for a 5m wager to get called which is kinda sad.

Sean you said that I was here JUST for host? Explain why I did a 100m+ drop party out of my OWN money? I could of left with 200m and been happy... But the thing is I have friends who have supported me by lending me money ect but I wanted to pay them back. So stop being a faggot because I could of scammed Jon 1.4b, but I never because he's my FRIEND.

Lawl."

Anger brings out the worst of us and usually, the truth.

I don't think a simple apology will suffice for a lot of drama you caused, sorry man. But you are still a good member of this community, and I wish only the best for you.

Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-04-22, 00:32

Well I think the 2 months was a culmination of all the times you said you were "quitting" and probably should have been banned for a few days back then.

All I can say is

It adds up
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-04-22, 02:33

This member is banned until Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 pm
    For the reason : ban evasion, threatening hosts, threatening to report us

Sponsored content