Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+11
Daft Punk
Cannons
Joe
Bf
Sanne
Xine
Vaqq
Christina
Brendan
Jon
2KK2 Banned
15 posters

2KK2 Banned??

2KK2 Banned

2KK2 Banned?? Empty 2KK2 Banned??

Post by 2KK2 Banned 2013-04-18, 17:46

Seriously WHAT THE FUCK

I got banned for 2 months for no reason at all? I attempt to log onto the fourms and I see banned until 17/06/2013? Seriously I don't know if you've made a misunderstanding or if you've gave Sean his mod back because he threated he'd get me banned for speaking against him.

Loll.... Unban plawkx
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

2KK2 Banned?? Empty Re: 2KK2 Banned??

Post by Jon 2013-04-18, 17:49

I'll forward this to host section. I've not seen any reason for you to be banned.
    2KK2 Banned

Post by 2KK2 Banned 2013-04-18, 17:53

Award wrote:I'll forward this to host section. I've not seen any reason for you to be banned.

Ty babe
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-04-18, 18:01

Sean couldn't of banned u, and I doubt it was Christina. Xine? Very Happy
    2KK2 Banned

Post by 2KK2 Banned 2013-04-18, 18:02

Brendan wrote:Sean couldn't of banned u, and I doubt it was Christina. Xine? Very Happy

Umh well Sean probs bribed them with dirty money to ban me so Probs Xine
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-04-18, 18:07

2KK2 Banned wrote:
    Brendan wrote:Sean couldn't of banned u, and I doubt it was Christina. Xine? Very Happy

Don't start pointing fingers.
    2KK2 Banned

Post by 2KK2 Banned 2013-04-18, 18:08

Award wrote:
    2KK2 Banned wrote:

He said "I'll get you banned one way or another"
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-04-18, 18:13

2KK2 Banned wrote:
    Award wrote:
    2KK2 Banned wrote:

He said "I'll get you banned one way or another"
    I suggest you bring this up as a separate issue when you get unbanned on 2KK2.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-04-18, 18:14

On your account it says "requested". Did you request a temp ban anywhere? Ingame, chatbox, etc? Maybe the mod saw you saying you wanted to be banned and fulfilled your wishes. You're known for your rage-quit moments martin Razz
    Suggesting that Sean paid a mod to ban you is really stupid.

EDIT:

2KK2 Banned wrote:

Where's your mod gone? Oh shit you abused it LOL
    Quit making insult posts. I'll have no problem giving you a 1 day ban for that.

Last edited by Christina on 2013-04-18, 18:20; edited 1 time in total
    Vaqq
    Vaqq

Post by Vaqq 2013-04-18, 18:19

Christina wrote:On your account it says "requested". Did you request a temp ban anywhere? Ingame, chatbox, etc? Maybe the mod saw you saying you wanted to be banned and fulfilled your wishes. You're known for your rage-quit moments martin Razz

I agree with this 110 %, obviously Sean did NOT pay a mod to ban you, and as Christina mentioned above how many quitting threads have there been?, anyway hope you getting untanned soon.
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2013-04-18, 19:07

Award wrote:
    2KK2 Banned wrote:

I dont ban someone for no reason. -.-

idk why you're banned so ofc not me,

i guess you really deserve a ban with what you said now
    2KK2 Banned

Post by 2KK2 Banned 2013-04-18, 19:29

Ms Xine wrote:
    Award wrote:
    2KK2 Banned wrote:

I dont ban someone for no reason. -.-

idk why you're banned so ofc not me,

i guess you really deserve a ban with what you said now

@Christina, I didn't request a ban in anyway of a troll / seriousness
    @Vaqq, Sean said "I'll get you banned one way or another" so I thought he'd of got a mod to ban me with his bogus allegations
    @Xines, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of pointed the finger straight at you. It's because I know Christina pretty well so she has no right to ban me for no reason, Xodz wouldn't because he's Xodz. Nr didn't because I talked with him earlier today. 9th wouldn't ban me for no reason

Which it came all down to you, I hardly ever speak to you and when I do it's "Confirm" I haven't got to know you so I thought maybe you banned me because Sean MIGHT be making false allegations or a load of bullshit to get me banned.

Thanks and Sorry
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-04-18, 21:28

It was reported that you said "Get me banned because Idc, this fc is dead and that's it lol" this was interpreted as you requesting a ban. This host forwarded this message to a forum moderator who banned you thinking that it was at your request.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-04-18, 22:04

Cute little noobie Smile
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-04-19, 00:56

Sean wrote:He's lying about what I said. I never said anyyyyyyyyyy of that, LOL. He threatened me to get him banned, so there it is. All he does is bash Andy, the hosts, the clan, etc. Face it -- he was never here for the community/clan, but only the rank. He realized he's never gonna get it, and for the last few months, he's been a real bitch. I've tried to help him, but he's never gonna change. When are we gonna put a stop to this? I know we're lax with bitches(hi. Very Happy), but there's a limit.

Stay banned, liar. Goodbye.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-04-19, 01:09

Sean wrote:
    Sean wrote:He's lying about what I said. I never said anyyyyyyyyyy of that, LOL. He threatened me to get him banned, so there it is. All he does is bash Andy, the hosts, the clan, etc. Face it -- he was never here for the community/clan, but only the rank. He realized he's never gonna get it, and for the last few months, he's been a real bitch. I've tried to help him, but he's never gonna change. When are we gonna put a stop to this? I know we're lax with bitches(hi. Very Happy), but there's a limit.

I always thought he was a good community member. He probably never got scammed that 250m few months ago ^
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-04-19, 01:36

Legend Joe4 wrote:
    Sean wrote:

I always thought he was a good community member. He probably never got scammed that 250m few months ago ^

Key word: was
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-04-19, 01:52

Sean wrote:
    Legend Joe4 wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Key word: was

Ahh, i see guess he still hasn't started lifting them weights...
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-04-19, 04:02

Christina wrote:On your account it says "requested". Did you request a temp ban anywhere? Ingame, chatbox, etc? Maybe the mod saw you saying you wanted to be banned and fulfilled your wishes. You're known for your rage-quit moments martin Razz

EDIT:

2KK2 Banned wrote:

Where's your mod gone? Oh shit you abused it LOL
    Quit making insult posts. I'll have no problem giving you a 1 day ban for that.

Don't forget, if you 1 day ban him for insults you'll have to watch over forums and ban others who insult people as well. He'd set the precedent.
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-04-19, 05:20

Award wrote:It was reported that you said "Get me banned because Idc, this fc is dead and that's it lol" this was interpreted as you requesting a ban. This host forwarded this message to a forum moderator who banned you thinking that it was at your request.

Was forwarded to the post Sean wrote earlier today.

Earlier a host told me to ban your account, and I was under the impression that it was a requested ban (from your multiple times doing this, it isn't a big jump to conclude this). I do apologize for the error. However, from the evidence I have seen on your part, you are not acting like a positively contributing community member. All of what I have seen today has greatly detracted from the Martin I have gotten to know.
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2013-04-19, 13:40

GG 2KK2, if you request a ban, well I guess you'll get banned. Back in July 2012 I requested a ban and I did... get banned. Got banned by Jojo until 27/12/12. So just live with it. And lol +1 for making another account because isn't that another ban...?
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-04-19, 15:14

are u sure it isnt a spamming acc?
    and I think cannons is right, so i think you should give him another chance <3
    Jake_Levis

Post by Jake_Levis 2013-04-19, 15:50

Sup guys i just joined RS 1 month ago, i'm like oldest cora dyce member and wanna be a host, I got 500k bank atm, paid a few 100k's when sealing was there. I don't scam like pots unless they over 2m. I will pay 15K/Vouch
    2KK2 Banned

Post by 2KK2 Banned 2013-04-19, 19:02

Sean wrote:

I was here just for host? Are you a fucking retard LOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It always had been false hope for me and I knew that from 4-5 months ago, I've got good friends who have left Cora Dyce and I still have a few friends here. You're just being a fucking faggot because you're raging because you got de-modded. I don't flame / bash anyone for no reason, If you piss me off then I will bash you. I wasn't a bitch because I knew I wasn't going to get host. Face it, I'm a bitch yeah I agree but the thing is, I get so fucking pissed off when people talk about my dad in the most bullshittiest way going. You started flaming him for no reason at all and I lost it. I've been cool with you Sean and I thought you were a genuine guy. You started saying all this shit towards me and I just couldn't be arsed to be a "Victim" of bullying, because that's how it feels to me. Everyone sucks up to you because you are a host / mod. I laugh how people suck up so much for host. I told people when I came to Cora that I will be myself and I really am. People change when they get host (Not saying names) but they're a great guy when they are applying and as soon as they become host then BOOM they start being dicks. Tbf Sean I've knew for a very long time host wasn't coming my way that's why I deleted my host application lul, I made a second one to see who would still vouch me and who are my true friends at Cora. It shows that I do have good friends here and that's why I'm still here

You know Cora is dead, it takes 10+ mins for a 5m wager to get called which is kinda sad.

Sean you said that I was here JUST for host? Explain why I did a 100m+ drop party out of my OWN money? I could of left with 200m and been happy... But the thing is I have friends who have supported me by lending me money ect but I wanted to pay them back. So stop being a faggot because I could of scammed Jon 1.4b, but I never because he's my FRIEND.

Lawl.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-04-19, 23:20

^ Didn't read, but go away.

Also, I wasn't clear to Ryan. My fault.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content