Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+28
raw cod
Nancy
Brendan
G
Rand al'Thor
Habrris
Nitm
Bothers
Tyler | Clam
Lelz
fadi1450
Guitar
Aid
Jon
wolf lord01
Veny
Darius L T U
*Ice Teaa*
James
willgan267
DuhYerrowAzn
Adam|Disturb
Nuti
tankin | D6G
Sponge
Firefury54
Shygodd
Slash
32 posters

Girl advice

Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Girl advice Empty Girl advice

Post by Slash 2013-02-16, 18:03

Don't make fun please Sad

So me and my BEST friend, just shared our feelings for eachother, we both like each other... but I asked her out and she's not willing to take the risk of losing our friendship, she says if we go out and something goes wrong, we can never go back to being friends, But she told me she loves me.. And I don't know what to do now Sad I tried alot, any help?

Need some pro playboys like aaron/darius
    Shygodd
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

Girl advice Empty Re: Girl advice

Post by Shygodd 2013-02-16, 18:04

#Teendrama
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-02-16, 18:09

Sorry dude. That's the truth. Girls have a problem being friends with people they were in a relationship with. If you are confident you can work this out, then go for it. But if you think you are going to fuck things up, then leave it at this friendship. However, I would try anyways because I hate being tormented by regrets.
    Sponge
    Sponge
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Sponge 2013-02-16, 18:11

Once Your Friendzoned
    There is No Way out
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-02-16, 18:14

Firefury54 wrote:Sorry dude. That's the truth. Girls have a problem being friends with people they were in a relationship with. If you are confident you can work this out, then go for it. But if you think you are going to fuck things up, then leave it at this friendship. However, I would try anyways because I hate being tormented by regrets.
    I tried, I talked to her for hours, she doesn't feel it, she thinks something will go wrong, she says she doesn't wanna hurt herself or me. It's not gonna work Sad And now our friendship just got 10x more awkward, FML.
    tankin | D6G
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by tankin | D6G 2013-02-16, 18:14

Uhm kidnap her and force her to love you - experts recommended way of dealing with this situation.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-02-16, 18:14

By the way, I'm speaking from personal experience. I had a really good friend. So I was in a relationship with her for 2 years. Then things went wrong and now we never talk to each other ... It was painful at first ... but I'm glad I tried #Noregrets (That's my first time doing that Very Happy)
    Nuti
    Nuti
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nuti 2013-02-16, 18:15

tankin | D6G wrote:Uhm kidnap her and force her to love you - experts recommended way of dealing with this situation.
    +1
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-02-16, 19:06

Jake wrote:
    Firefury54 wrote:Sorry dude. That's the truth. Girls have a problem being friends with people they were in a relationship with. If you are confident you can work this out, then go for it. But if you think you are going to fuck things up, then leave it at this friendship. However, I would try anyways because I hate being tormented by regrets.
    I tried, I talked to her for hours, she doesn't feel it, she thinks something will go wrong, she says she doesn't wanna hurt herself or me. It's not gonna work Sad And now our friendship just got 10x more awkward, FML.

Well if she's willing to compromise, then just act like nothing happened. It's awkward because you are making it so Razz You already told her how you feel so she can act on it if she wants. Otherwise, just continue to be her friend. If you guys are good friends, then this shouldn't be that awkward Smile
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2013-02-16, 19:10

Welp tell her, that u really have feelings for her and let's just give it a try and if it isn't working then lets end it be4 it gets to ugly. Welp, I've never been in this situation no one has ever said no to me lol gl doe
    DuhYerrowAzn
    DuhYerrowAzn
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by DuhYerrowAzn 2013-02-16, 19:16

What is this love you speak of? Never heard of it. ( ._.)
    willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by willgan267 2013-02-16, 19:19

send her this song if you can never go back being friends: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoPzP-MwcLI

one of my friends did that to his girlfriend and they became friends again. But it only depends on the girl you are going out with. If you really do love her and she doesnt accepts it, then act like friends (without being awkward ofc) and say lets go to (romantic place). And have fun and ofc do romantic things like a friend. This time she wont realise its like a date and at the very last moment, say '' Please Go out with me ''. And if she declines say ''I will always be friends with you'' and play the song.

Last edited by willgan267 on 2013-02-16, 19:42; edited 3 times in total
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-02-16, 19:34

Thanks guys, I will try your suggestions, but I think this won't work out.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-02-16, 19:36

Don't worry, I'm pro at this.

Tell her if things don't work out then we'll stop and go back to our friendship. I'll never hate you.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-02-16, 19:40

James wrote:Don't worry, I'm pro at this.

Tell her if things don't work out then we'll stop and go back to our friendship. I'll never hate you.
    James I tried, she says it wont work out.
    *Ice Teaa*
    *Ice Teaa*

Post by *Ice Teaa* 2013-02-16, 19:56

Just kiss her.
    Darius L T U
    Darius L T U

Post by Darius L T U 2013-02-16, 20:02

In my opinion 1st step is always hard, but if you and her won't try, and if you both love each other and you won't do anything, one day your love might extinct. Wihout trying you won't know. Just be your yourselves act natural, and don't do things which your girlfriend wouldn't like to do, in this way i think you can keep as good friends if you fail , and if you get lucky you might have the most valuable human in your life. Love does miracles.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-02-16, 20:05

Darius L T U wrote:In my opinion 1st step is always hard, but if you and her won't try, and if you both love each other and you won't do anything, one day your love might extinct. Wihout trying you won't know. Just be your yourselves act natural, and don't do things which your girlfriend wouldn't like to do, in this way i think you can keep as good friends if you fail , and if you get lucky you might have the most valuable human in your life. Love does miracles.
    Loved this advice, thanks babe
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-02-16, 20:10

you girl
    wolf lord01
    wolf lord01
    VIP
    VIP

Post by wolf lord01 2013-02-16, 20:18

If ur friendship is that strong u should be able to still be friends even after a break up if u play ur cards right and say the right words just be like i wsnt to still be ur friend even if we break up i mean hey i got proof that exes can be friends
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-02-16, 20:22

This is exactly the same situation that I had with my current girlfriend. We broke the 'friend zone' by going to a party together, getting drunk and saying fuck it and we just went for it. Been together maybe 6 months.
    It's whether or not you think you'd be able to be friends after going out. It's not worth losing a friendship over a relationship that may only last a few months.

I'd take it slow and see if anything happens naturally. Don't push it just chill and go with the flow.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-02-16, 20:25

Award wrote:This is exactly the same situation that I had with my current girlfriend. We broke the 'friend zone' by going to a party together, getting drunk and saying fuck it and we just went for it. Been together maybe 6 months.
    It's whether or not you think you'd be able to be friends after going out. It's not worth losing a friendship over a relationship that may only last a few months.

I'd take it slow and see if anything happens naturally. Don't push it just chill and go with the flow.
    Thanks award, that's what I planned on doing. I don't wanna rush things.
    Aid
    Aid
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Aid 2013-02-16, 22:48

Jake wrote:
    Award wrote:This is exactly the same situation that I had with my current girlfriend. We broke the 'friend zone' by going to a party together, getting drunk and saying fuck it and we just went for it. Been together maybe 6 months.

Thanks award, that's what I planned on doing. I don't wanna rush things.
    Get it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I had a similar situation in high school, one of my friends recently ex girlfriends (we were all pretty close) asked if I wanted to hang out with her 'alone'... We had been friends for a long time, so I wasn't going to do anything because I didn't want to ruin our friendship, along with doing that to my friend who she broke up with. I said nawh and now we don't talk anymore....

Overall that has little to do with what you asked, sorryyyyyyyy. Just take things slow you are in prime position Smile
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2013-02-16, 23:48

virgin. lol jk why are you scared to mess up a friendship, are you gay? but seriously if its already awkward then if she doesnt wanna be more then friends just let it go and dont talk to her as much wait for her to come to you and shell want the D if she actually likes you, sounds to me like you are friend zoned though she probly doesnt really like you like that and is just trying to not hurt your feelings, suggestion is to not be ugly and whip out the D.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-02-17, 00:03

Guitar wrote:virgin. lol jk why are you scared to mess up a friendship, are you gay? but seriously if its already awkward then if she doesnt wanna be more then friends just let it go and dont talk to her as much wait for her to come to you and shell want the D if she actually likes you, sounds to me like you are friend zoned though she probly doesnt really like you like that and is just trying to not hurt your feelings, suggestion is to not be ugly and whip out the D.
    I've already established that she likes me. Yeah, i'm gonna make her come to me, I need to show her how much I care for her, don't worry guise. I got this.
    Thanks for advice again niggas. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 02:15