Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

3 posters

Warning: Got hacked on my main account ~~ Be Warned.

JoshTheGreat
    JoshTheGreat
    VIP
    VIP

Warning: Got hacked on my main account ~~ Be Warned. Empty Warning: Got hacked on my main account ~~ Be Warned.

Post by JoshTheGreat 2012-12-16, 18:59

Hey Guys. My main account is hacked. His name is *Great Domdom* Im just warning you guys don't trust him. Dolzo ( Qwerhy ) hacked it. Im pissed off. One day he tries to scam me and ask for some security questions. I'm so Stupid that i got hacked. So he recovered it with my email I don't know how the fuck did he get into my account. Then i saw my main account just logged in. Forgot to screen shot my Evidence because of the advertisement bots. He said he will drop all the items on my bank if i didn't give him 500k. So i Immediately changed my password at the same time he Dropped already my bank items. And he logged off. I ask to JamesTehGod to help me. He helped me to kick Dolzo (Qwerhy) out of Cora Dyce clan chat. Because we don't need scammers/hackers on cc. He said *Sorry im just having a bad time on my girlfriend and my Dad* I Turned my Private to off. So he get mad and got his revenge on tomorrow (today). He Changed my Email, Recoveries and Password. So i have no longer Hold on my main account *Great Domdom*.

To Hosts : Guys my main account is now JoshTehGreat. And Don't Invite Dolzo (Qwerhy) and another account ( Great Domdom ).

To Members : Don't trust Dolzo... He's Good at First. Now i got a medium account.... Sad

To James and Award : James, Thanks for your help. You helped me out alot man. And Award Thank you, you kicked him out.

I trusted him so much and this he gave me... Sad
    Thinking to quit soon.

Becareful you guys.

~ JoshTehGreat.
    JoshTheGreat
    JoshTheGreat
    VIP
    VIP

Warning: Got hacked on my main account ~~ Be Warned. Empty Re: Warning: Got hacked on my main account ~~ Be Warned.

Post by JoshTheGreat 2012-12-16, 19:00

I'll post the last evidence soon. When i get to my hometown.
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Warning: Got hacked on my main account ~~ Be Warned. Empty Re: Warning: Got hacked on my main account ~~ Be Warned.

Post by Matt 2012-12-17, 00:24

Ouch man, Sad
    That really sucks. :S Did you tell him your email or something? Because how else would he have been able to change everything?
    *Ice Teaa*
    *Ice Teaa*

Post by *Ice Teaa* 2012-12-17, 03:37

rs these days...
    JoshTheGreat
    JoshTheGreat
    VIP
    VIP

Post by JoshTheGreat 2012-12-17, 15:01

Corena wrote:Ouch man, Sad
    That really sucks. :S Did you tell him your email or something? Because how else would he have been able to change everything?

Nope he said a p-mod helped him. I don't know why the heck a p-mod will help him to steal an account...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 11:05