Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
Dogs>Cats
Andrew
Sam
Nitm
Slvz
CM
UC2
SCST
12 posters

Sanne, Nr , Xine and _1AE and Host_Jojo

SCST

Sanne, Nr , Xine and _1AE and Host_Jojo Empty Sanne, Nr , Xine and _1AE and Host_Jojo

Post by SCST 2012-11-19, 16:11

guys these guys are the real deal#!..

Sanne = this dude is the pro right here... this dude is awesome man......the way he wagers... his replies.... so damn sexy yoo... i seriously wish this guy was my brother... i swear.. maturity = 1000000/1000000, this dude is the best host and the sexiest host cora dyce cud ever have... i mean hands off to this bob..... hes the best best besttt...... host eva#!#@!.. say 123 if u believe so..... i just hope this guy becomes a admin.. like sext struggler and Awesome Sanne ruling over us noobs.... this guy is the best....!

Nr = ahh Nr..... this dude is off the fucking hook>!#!.. he is calm... doesnt rage.... this dude is the best person to be talking to u in the whole of rs.... i mean fk nightmarerh and pkk195ftw this dude is the real deal.... he gets sexy wagers.... doesnt fight... over bullshit.... man i swear if i was his IRL friend.. i wudve prayed to him... man this guy deserves to be clapped for man.... i mean i bet zezima wdve enjoyed talking to this cool and awesome dude.... i just wish he stays sexy like this for ever....

Xine = for this babe.... one word "GODDESS" i mean she has the best rep in cora..... i still dont understand why xinenav doesnt bet alot nowadays but i know.... she wants 2 make cash..... even when she bets the most common thing she says is... *drumbeat*.................................................................................... " Razz "... i mean if she loses " lol " and if she wins "sorry" thats all.... she doesnt overact of nothing@!@... i wanna marry her irl lol ... till date Nr, Sanne and XIne have the best best best.... attitude till now... i hope andy gives em the top most rank to sanne then whatever to Nr and XIne Smile

_1AE= man... now this dude... this dude is the bawses of the bawses........ i mean james bond worships this dude.... this guy is like 50 cent...... hes been shot 9 times i think.... he has a sexy wife [I HOPE]... he looks awesome IRL and this dude is like the frikking...... "God" in Cora Dyce..... i wanna meet this nigga IRL and see his gun and his sexy car... and shit.... this guy has the best rep of betting here... i mean the gals on the street wud probably be *shocked* to see a stud like this dude walking by..... this nigga has maxed and has given respect like he shud..... i seriously think _1AE needs to like get ur rank higher man.. Smile

host_jojo= THIS DUDE DESERVES ONE WORD TO SAY IT ALL.... P R O F E S S I O N A L.....

Last edited by RK V10|Drag1 on 2012-11-20, 16:15; edited 1 time in total
    UC2
    UC2
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Sanne, Nr , Xine and _1AE and Host_Jojo Empty Re: Sanne, Nr , Xine and _1AE and Host_Jojo

Post by UC2 2012-11-19, 22:58

......huh
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Sanne, Nr , Xine and _1AE and Host_Jojo Empty Re: Sanne, Nr , Xine and _1AE and Host_Jojo

Post by CM 2012-11-20, 00:46

.............................don't tell Aure to get his rep higher when urs is so shit l0l

God, you make me laugh so hard.
    Slvz
    Slvz
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by Slvz 2012-11-20, 00:56

And Slvz.
    Nitm
    Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitm 2012-11-20, 04:01

Sanne, Nr , Xine and _1AE and Host_Jojo K_got_10
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2012-11-20, 07:48

You picked out 4 generals and said they were awesome, then you picked out a captain and told him to get more reputation?

I don't understand lol.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2012-11-20, 08:42

he's referring to Simpsons Paradox.
    Look it up if you don't remember/have never heard of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simpson%27s_paradox
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2012-11-20, 09:41

YXB | HuskyNation wrote:he's referring to Simpsons Paradox.
    Look it up if you don't remember/have never heard of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simpson%27s_paradox
    i used dat in math
    SCST

Post by SCST 2012-11-20, 14:07

wow im so hurt... i thaught of telling something good about u hosters and the respect i have for u and u guys just fk me in the nuts///
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2012-11-20, 16:33

tnxx <3 ur so cute
    SCST

Post by SCST 2012-11-20, 16:57

Sanne Omg No problem and BTW why are u not talking to me and ignoring me sooo much.... im feeling bad about this.... why wont u talk 2 me ingame
    Rawah
    Rawah

Post by Rawah 2012-11-20, 17:30

I will just lol Razz
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2012-11-20, 20:15

RK V10|Drag1 wrote:wow im so hurt... i thaught of telling something good about u hosters and the respect i have for u and u guys just fk me in the nuts///

how do u get fked in the nuts?
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2012-11-21, 06:43

zemlyr wrote:
    RK V10|Drag1 wrote:wow im so hurt... i thaught of telling something good about u hosters and the respect i have for u and u guys just fk me in the nuts///

Lmaoo.

RK V10|Drag1 wrote:
    Xine =

for this babe.... one word "GODDESS" mean

i wanna marry her irl lol ...

^ This Made Me Laugh So Much, LMFAO.
    _G47
    _G47

Post by _G47 2012-11-21, 07:27

rush_it what abt u
    rk v10:this dude is a noob!!!!!!!!lolol
    kidding bro
    SCST

Post by SCST 2012-11-21, 17:34

i love all u hosters..... I JUST LOVE U!@!@!#!@
    UC2
    UC2
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by UC2 2012-11-21, 18:51

zemlyr wrote:

rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 13:20