Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Xine
Sam
*nat4334*
7 posters

Xine, oh Xine, taking my money.

*nat4334*

Xine, oh Xine, taking my money. Empty Xine, oh Xine, taking my money.

Post by *nat4334* 2012-11-05, 01:25

Well I shall give a brief statement on what has happened here. Xine, a Cora Dyce Gen has taken some of my money. MB8, a previous host of Cora Dyce owed me the sum of 50m (Video evidence of this can be shown if needed). Xine in the cc then speaks up and says "oh nat owes me 60m" and MB8 proceeds to pay Xine 35m out of the 50m he owes me. The problem here is that YXB had taken my debt, and Xine agreed to that. I originally owed Xine 80m and cm I owed 17m. YXB was nice enough to say that he was going to pay these debts. BOTH YXB and cm can testify to this and say this is true. YXB even payed 20m of the debt to Xine already and finished paying cm the 17m. So Xine was still owed 60m from YXB at that time, and she proceeded to take my 35m. I have plenty of videos showing Xine trying to get out of giving me my 35m and keeping it. She kept saying that I still owed her and that YXB did not owe her, yet she agreed to him paying my debt fully. She even proceeded to ban me from the irc saying I still owed her money and that I am a scammer. I will upload videos on Youtube if necessary, but YXB and cm should be enough to show that Xine has scammed my 35m. Any other witnesses to this event feel free to post what you saw happen.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Xine, oh Xine, taking my money. Empty Re: Xine, oh Xine, taking my money.

Post by Sam 2012-11-05, 01:31

I am confused. If you have video evidence, then by all means, post it.
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2012-11-05, 01:36

sigh sigh sigh he said it he owes me 80m

he still owes me 15m coz yxb paid the 20m then 35m i got from mb8. so he still owes me 25m then i ask yxb about it so andrew only gave 10m he said to get the another 15m to mb8.

then i found out yesterday that nat took the 15m already from mb8,

so nat wont pay the 15m the rest of the debt so i said he is a scammer.
    he just said shut up xine you took my cash ill took yours too

well not paying the debt is a scammer. aight

grow up kid
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2012-11-05, 01:41

Ms Xine wrote:sigh sigh sigh he said it he owes me 80m

he still owes me 15m coz yxb paid the 20m then 35m i got from mb8. so he still owes me 25m then i ask yxb about it so andrew only gave 10m he said to get the another 15m to mb8.

grow up kid

I see what you're saying. At first I agreed with nat but didn't hear about him getting 15m from mb8, if he doesn't want to pay the 15m then I understand what your reasoning.
    *nat4334*

Post by *nat4334* 2012-11-05, 01:44

Cannons wrote:

grow up kid

I see what you're saying. At first I agreed with nat but didn't hear about him getting 15m from mb8, if he doesn't want to pay the 15m then I understand what your reasoning.
    Only reason I'm not doing it is because she screwed up. YXB was going to pay her the 60m in full then she decided to take my 35m. If she had given me the 35m she would have received the 60m in full from YXB instead of this whole mess occurring. She still has my 35m and YXB still owes her 50m. Sooo you basically screwed yourself Xine.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2012-11-05, 01:51

*nat4334* wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

grow up kid

Only reason I'm not doing it is because she screwed up. YXB was going to pay her the 60m in full then she decided to take my 35m. If she had given me the 35m she would have received the 60m in full from YXB instead of this whole mess occurring. She still has my 35m and YXB still owes her 50m. Sooo you basically screwed yourself Xine.

Facts gathered from posts.

Nat owed:
    80m Xine
    17m cm

Mb8 owed:
    Nat 50m

Yxb does:
    Assume Nat's 80m debt? (According to nat)
    Pays Xine 20m
    Pays cm 17m

Yxb/Nat now owes 60m to Xine
    Yxb/Nat now owes cm 0 gp

Nat pays:
    Xine 35m

Yxb/Nat now owes 25m to Xine

Yxb pays:
    Xine 10m

Yxb/Nat owes 15m to Xine

That's pretty much it. If YXB assumed the debt, nat why don't you ask YXB for the 35m since he was going to pay the debt anyway?
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2012-11-05, 01:52

*nat4334* wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

grow up kid

last time i ask yxb he only paid the 10m and he said that you said to him to take the 15m rest to mb8.

so your deducting the 35m yourself to the 60m debt and told andrew to only give me 10m.

andrew said thats all you said to give to me 10m last time i ask him, how can u say that andrew still owes me 50m
    *nat4334*

Post by *nat4334* 2012-11-05, 01:55

Cannons wrote:
    *nat4334* wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

grow up kid

Nat owed:
    80m Xine
    17m cm

Mb8 owed:
    Nat 50m

Yxb does:
    Pays Xine 20m
    Pays cm 17m

Yxb/Nat now owes cm 0 gp

Nat pays:
    Xine 35m

Yxb pays:
    Xine 10m

Yxb/Nat owes 15m to Xine

That's pretty much it. If YXB assumed the debt, nat why don't you ask YXB for the 35m since he was going to pay the debt anyway?
    What's coming out of all of this is that Xine can't just take my money like that. There should be some sort of punishment for this. She has inconvenienced me doing this and in the long run stole my money. Some action needs to be taken and I have video proof uploading on Youtube right now again if necessary.
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2012-11-05, 01:56

*nat4334* wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    *nat4334* wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

grow up kid

Nat owed:
    80m Xine
    17m cm

Mb8 owed:
    Nat 50m

Yxb does:
    Pays Xine 20m
    Pays cm 17m

Yxb/Nat now owes cm 0 gp

Nat pays:
    Xine 35m

Yxb pays:
    Xine 10m

Yxb/Nat owes 15m to Xine

What's coming out of all of this is that Xine can't just take my money like that. There should be some sort of punishment for this. She has inconvenienced me doing this and in the long run stole my money. Some action needs to be taken and I have video proof uploading on Youtube right now again if necessary.

rofl yeah i stole my money, you yourself told me to get the 15m to mb8, but instead you took it and wont give it to me aight

Last edited by Ms Xine on 2012-11-05, 02:01; edited 1 time in total
    *nat4334*

Post by *nat4334* 2012-11-05, 02:00

Ms Xine wrote:
    Ms Xine wrote:
    *nat4334* wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

grow up kid

last time i ask yxb he only paid the 10m and he said that you said to him to take the 15m rest to mb8.

so your deducting the 35m yourself to the 60m debt and told andrew to only give me 10m.

andrew said thats all you said to give to me 10m last time i ask him, how can u say that andrew still owes me 50m

rofl yeah i stole my money
    The only reason I said that is because you took my 35m. I was even going to be fine with it and let it go but YOU banned me from the irc today because of this. That set me over the edge and cause this post. Is he really gonna pay you 50m after you took my 35m? I don't think so, Xine. Are you saying you want him to pay 50m before you give me my 35m? I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do that Xine. Like I say again, some action should be taken in the form of at least a punishment against Xine for taking a customers money.
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2012-11-05, 02:02

*nat4334* wrote:
    Ms Xine wrote:
    Ms Xine wrote:
    *nat4334* wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

grow up kid

The only reason I said that is because you took my 35m. I was even going to be fine with it and let it go but YOU banned me from the irc today because of this. That set me over the edge and cause this post. Is he really gonna pay you 50m after you took my 35m? I don't think so, Xine. Are you saying you want him to pay 50m before you give me my 35m? I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do that Xine. Like I say again, some action should be taken in the form of at least a punishment against Xine for taking a customers money.

your the one who said that yxb still owes me 50m not me lmao. i banned you coz i ask you yesterday and all you say is shut up so fine shut up too.
    *nat4334*

Post by *nat4334* 2012-11-05, 02:04

Ms Xine wrote:
    *nat4334* wrote:
    Ms Xine wrote:
    Ms Xine wrote:
    *nat4334* wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

grow up kid

your the one who said that yxb still owes me 50m not me lmao. i banned you coz i ask you yesterday and all you say is shut up so fine shut up too.
    I'm sorry but this post is not even 50% English so I'm really not sure how to respond.
    Big|Mb8
    Big|Mb8
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Big|Mb8 2012-11-05, 02:05

This is my stance on this issue.

I happened to lose 50m to nat, because nat is a newb.
    I was talking to him about it, then he said that I should pay him it.
    Xine then said that nat owed her 80m or so, so I proceeded to pay her the 35m I had at the time as I trusted a general in the cora dyce community.
    At a later date, I then paid Nat the other 15m.

Right now as it stands, I owe nothing.

My oppinion is that Xine and Yxb can work it out with you, so please do not involve me with this any longer.

~Big
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2012-11-05, 02:06

yxb said already and even nat to take the 15m from mb8, but instead nat took it and wont give it to me. so nat wont pay the 15m.
    Dubiously
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Dubiously 2012-11-05, 02:10

Just from what I can gather...

If Xine "stole" your 35m from Mb8 and Andrew was willing to pay for the original debt in full, then Andrew could just pay to you 35m and pay 15m to Xine.
    *nat4334*

Post by *nat4334* 2012-11-05, 02:12

Ms Xine wrote:yxb said already and even nat to take the 15m from mb8, but instead nat took it and wont give it to me. so nat wont pay the 15m.
    YXB would have payed the 50m but instead you took the 35m. That's all there is to it. Give me 35m and you'll get your damn 50m. It's only 15m Xine stop being a child about it. You, taking a Cora Dyce better's money and not putting it into a wager but keeping it from me should result in a punishment. That's the issue at hand right now.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2012-11-05, 02:13

Dubiously wrote:Just from what I can gather...

If Xine "stole" your 35m from Mb8 and Andrew was willing to pay for the original debt in full, then Andrew could just pay to you 35m and pay 15m to Xine.

Exactly what I said in my post
    *nat4334*

Post by *nat4334* 2012-11-05, 02:17

Like I said before this isn't even the issue anymore. She took money from a Cora Dyce customers...
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2012-11-05, 02:18

*nat4334* wrote:

Like I said before this isn't even the issue anymore. She took money from a Cora Dyce customers...

sigh sigh then pay me 50m ill give you your 35m rofl. grow up,

you wont even pay the 15m now lmao
    *nat4334*

Post by *nat4334* 2012-11-05, 02:20

Ms Xine wrote:
    *nat4334* wrote:

Again for a third time not even important anymore. Lets say it a third time shall we! You, Xine took money from a Cora Dyce customer. No punishment for this? A gen taking money from a customer. Cool I guess.
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2012-11-05, 02:22

*nat4334* wrote:
    Ms Xine wrote:
    *nat4334* wrote:

Again for a third time not even important anymore. Lets say it a third time shall we! You, Xine took money from a Cora Dyce customer. No punishment for this? A gen taking money from a customer. Cool I guess.

took the cash you owe me right kiddo, so wheres my another 15m? scammed already? lmao

well i guess yxb already gave you the 35m why are you crying.

when you are the one who owe me 15m, so immature tbh
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2012-11-05, 02:37

LOL, Find this pretty Interesting Nat. You're Calling Her A scammer because she won't give you that 35M that Big paid her? You were also Given 15M from Big Also - & On top of that, you're the 1 who owes Xine 50M, You're just making this a bigger Arguement by not giving the 15M that is mean't to be paid.

Why do you want the 35M? When you're the 1 who owe's her 50M. Just give her the 15M & all this would be over, There is no diffrence On who Pay's your Debts because still in total, You Owed her 50M.

Post by Guest 2012-11-05, 02:54

Xine, oh Xine, taking my money. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYJDZAFp0EQn85sBS7YySA9Lh0AwpGlGlKT-dgvhjwZEAhp0MOjLFV8cgD
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2012-11-05, 03:05

You both are acting like children...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 14:02