Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

My account, Suggestions?Feedback?Help

CoraNut
    CoraNut

My account, Suggestions?Feedback?Help Empty My account, Suggestions?Feedback?Help

Post by CoraNut 2012-11-05, 07:41

This is my account, but lately ive had a hard time deciding what to do with it, since the EOC is coming up, help me out?Any feedback is appreciated

My account, Suggestions?Feedback?Help 2d6qgyq
    Frosty
    Frosty

My account, Suggestions?Feedback?Help Empty Re: My account, Suggestions?Feedback?Help

Post by Frosty 2012-11-05, 08:28

Two things to say here:

1. Train all the stats at level 70+ to level 80+ except for the 2 remaining combat skills....train them to 99.

2. These type of threads are not allowed to be published in this section. Not sure whether it can be published in general but, I get back to you on that. If anything this will be locked or it could be moved to spam.
    Tyler | Clam
    Tyler | Clam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

My account, Suggestions?Feedback?Help Empty Re: My account, Suggestions?Feedback?Help

Post by Tyler | Clam 2012-11-05, 15:47

Well, with the trial coming up if i'm not mistaken you'll be 200 cb, the same as a maxed 138 player but with those stats it won't really matter. Maybe camp lobs and get a steel titan and skill as much as possible. I personally have been skilling my ass off and only have 91-99 rc left because i have a feeling they are going to re-vamp the whole system.
    Dungeoneering is being updated soon so you'll be able to get ccb/eek/farseer/staff i'd assume those would be the only ones you'll use. In this you can dung solo and still get 350k xp/hr
    Stuffconz
    Stuffconz

Post by Stuffconz 2012-11-05, 19:07

EOC sucks & will never be released don't worry!

by the way sweet account
    CoraNut
    CoraNut

Post by CoraNut 2012-11-09, 14:14

Frosty wrote:Two things to say here:

1. Train all the stats at level 70+ to level 80+ except for the 2 remaining combat skills....train them to 99.

2. These type of threads are not allowed to be published in this section. Not sure whether it can be published in general but, I get back to you on that. If anything this will be locked or it could be moved to spam.
    the point of my account is the low strength and attack. keeps my combat level low Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 04:58