Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+9
Jaycubb
James
Moe
Hamza|Dinz
Sanne
6R1
Veny
ekonka30
Throy
13 posters

few suggestions :)

Throy

few suggestions :) Empty few suggestions :)

Post by Throy 2013-05-10, 01:20

Hello
    I'm making this topic to give out some of my suggestions in the hope they will improve the clan and community. First off all I wish to mention that this are only ideas and they aren't perfect sadly Sad . I have ideas for different aspects of the clan. So enough talking let's kick off!

1. THE FORUM

I admire EVERY moderator on the forum. Yet The forums aren't really that great anymore. Many topics are standing without reply on the forum for a year. Why give people a ban for gravedigging? Just delete the topic. Idk but when I watch through the forums somethimes it looks kinda messy :s. That's not the best impression for new members to join. Love having more active topics instead of those inactive onces filling the forums.
    More non dicing related topics are required! If we making clan chat for community we need guides, blogs,...
    The forum just needs some refreshing Smile
    We can make some other games for 'dicing' on the forum. A weekly lottery with 500k/ticket with 3 prizes Smile. The prize depends on how many tickets been bought. This should happen with NO commision.

2. THE DICING

We all want more safety at betting. We have to be unknown yet we need to attrect new betters. This will ask for a not so simple solution.
    First we should spread videos of our forums and ingame like promotion videos. BUT not every video has to be dicing. Why not making some pvm/skilling guides on yt sponsored by cora dyce?. Those videos are often watched and with a link in the video: find more guides at www.coradyce.com . The point is we don't have to stay a dice only community. We have to grow, standing still is losing for me. If we attract let's say 10 new people a day. 2 of them become betters and the other onces become forum addicts that make guides, videos, fun on the forum? Why refuse? why not make a community clan instead of a dice only clan? jagex can't refuse that.
    Second we should think of safety of our hosts and betters. Where can we bring hosts and betters together in small groups, a few betters with same size of bets at a host. Why don't we use our clan citadel? We are able of putting a bank there. It's a teleport awey for every community member. If a hosts stands with 4 betters at a resource spot they can easily start collecting resources when a mod brings a visite. Different ranked hosts at different spots. Captains at tree, generals inside etc.. They can't mute for improving our citadel. Btw Jon would love it too! (I hope). And when other community members join in for their cap and our dps. Jagex won't know who was gambling or just collecting. Weekly dp in the clan citadel for all clan members. This brings 2 consequences. 1. people wanna do their best for joining the cc again and 2. after the dp we could have a great community event where we all are collecting resources. This brings again bonusses for clan members Wink.

3. CLAN CHAT

This one plays an important factor in my idea. We are using it to attract new members and reward members. Smile It also is used to hide our dicing activity. We need some good leaders for this clan chat. They shouldn't only see to the dicing part of the clan chat but also the other members. They have to organise not only clan citadel events but also pvm and skilling events. This way we can confuse jagex. Guess I could handle this one together with I would say 6 others (a team of 7 ). We can still make eventmanagers etc... that's not a problem at all.

4. RANKING SYSTEM

The ranking system at the moment isn't bad at all. But I've got the idea that there are some mistakes in it. I would make some kind of election system. Paradyce can choose his own top 5 from applying people. Than a great poll will be made. In order to enter the poll you have to be 2months at cora dyce forum and have atleast 150+ post count. A normal member gets 1 vote, a vip gets 2, a sponsor 5 and a host gets 10. So the entire community, those who are allowed, can vote for the person they think deserves it most. For paradyce it's impossible to see every timezone. I've seen people getting ranked for advertising 10min when para is online and when para logs they go awey. When I did days of advertising you don't get noticed. Getting ranked should be all about helpfulness, advertising, helping out (like creating guides and blogs) and being some time at cora (at the dicing section). I've seen people begging for vouches on their topic. I don't think hosts should be elected that way. The blame is not at paradyce or any other host. But it's just a general fact that some people spam everyone for vouches, helping so hard if para or big hosts on, but when they are gone they leave fc. It's so frustrating for the other candidates who really deserve it. Think that's a reason why many old members have quitted this forums.

-If there are spelling mistakes in this post, pls put them down and i'll correct them. Sorry but i'm dutch so it isn't always that easy for me.

-love to see some comments on these ideas, improvements, mistakes, give your ideas Smile

~~Throy~~

Last edited by Throy on 2013-05-12, 23:48; edited 5 times in total
    ekonka30
    ekonka30
    VIP
    VIP

few suggestions :) Empty Re: few suggestions :)

Post by ekonka30 2013-05-10, 01:34

i agree with the first part on the organization, although im thinking it might take a bit of time to comb through all of the topics and delete old topics. especially the spam section. although it might be possible to have the website delete topics not posted on within a period of time that is preset per section. otherwise, it would take too long

I dont think that we need topics, but it would help to bring in people if we did have more blog type things. the spam forum has not nearly been as active as before, and that was the most fun thing to me on forums.

Part two - i like the idea of advertising, because many people, including some hosts and good member have quit. the more that come in, the better. and yeah, when people search Rs on youtube, they dont just look for bets. a majority go to the actual Rs gameplay videos, and it might help to make some of those.

part 3 - dont really have responses

part 4 - i REALLY like this idea of everybody getting a say. personally i dont think that VIP and Sponsors should be considered as more that 2 each, because that would be like buying votes in my opinion. i feel that the amount of sway your vote has comes from how good you are to the community and what you have done. other than that, i really do like that idea. there might be issues with the hosts votes getting seen by everybody, but i feel that there could be a way to anonymize the votes, like in the poll system where it simply states number of votes. i personally believe that the people of the community should have a bigger say than a simple vouch, where it is recorded like this i guess.

Good suggestions!!
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-05-10, 01:37

ekonka30 wrote:i agree with the first part on the organization, although im thinking it might take a bit of time to comb through all of the topics and delete old topics. especially the spam section. although it might be possible to have the website delete topics not posted on within a period of time that is preset per section. otherwise, it would take too long

I dont think that we need topics, but it would help to bring in people if we did have more blog type things. the spam forum has not nearly been as active as before, and that was the most fun thing to me on forums.

Part two - i like the idea of advertising, because many people, including some hosts and good member have quit. the more that come in, the better. and yeah, when people search Rs on youtube, they dont just look for bets. a majority go to the actual Rs gameplay videos, and it might help to make some of those.

part 3 - dont really have responses

part 4 - i REALLY like this idea of everybody getting a say. personally i dont think that VIP and Sponsors should be considered as more that 2 each, because that would be like buying votes in my opinion. i feel that the amount of sway your vote has comes from how good you are to the community and what you have done. other than that, i really do like that idea. there might be issues with the hosts votes getting seen by everybody, but i feel that there could be a way to anonymize the votes, like in the poll system where it simply states number of votes. i personally believe that the people of the community should have a bigger say than a simple vouch, where it is recorded like this i guess.

Good suggestions!!

ty, it were only ideas Smile and maybe if you have been like 6months at cora you get 2 votes etc... That are things that have to be worked out. And I need everyone of you to help me Smile
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-05-10, 02:09

well planned out throy, i like the forum and ranking ideas. not so sure about the dicing idea. but this is all great improvements for our clan. thanks Smile
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-05-10, 02:12

V wrote:well planned out throy, i like the forum and ranking ideas. not so sure about the dicing idea. but this is all great improvements for our clan. thanks Smile

The benefit is that it would make the clan/forums alive. but ty for your comment Smile
    ekonka30
    ekonka30
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ekonka30 2013-05-10, 02:26

on the lottery system - there would also need to be a max of around like 5 tickets, because the rivch people can not buy out the lottery or it wouldnt be too fair. also, ik think the amount of votes you get in the poll depends on -

activity, contributions to the fc (in a measured way), people introduced, how helpful they are, how much they bet, sponsor and VIP, etc.

there should be like a point system where when u vote u will give that person a certain amount of points based on those conditions, and the people who are active and helpful the most will get more votes.
    6R1

Post by 6R1 2013-05-10, 02:31

I LIke IT SUPERVOUUCH!
    NIGGA SWAGSWAGYOLO420
    Sanne eats pants
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-05-10, 10:38

ty for the opinions, much appreciated!
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-05-11, 18:08

Moved to general support, these problems seem to occur more often around Cora lately.
    Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-05-11, 19:07

Good ideas, CBA to say individual things but keep it up Smile
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-05-11, 19:19

Best part is the ranking system Smile
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-05-11, 19:23

ty @ sanna and Hamza

Well ofcourse you don't have to give your personall ideas but if everyone helps a bit it's much easier Smile

ty @ old Moe

Only ideas Smile just trying to help the community Smile
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-05-11, 19:27

I think where we should start with is actually assigning people, hosts/mods to so such things. So Andy has to start giving away some tasks first, if he wants to see any progress in this community in my opinion.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-05-12, 10:08

It would also help if we had more interaction from the owners of the clan. Sad
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-05-12, 16:13

Throy wrote:
    Hello
    I'm making this topic to give out some of my suggestions in the hope they will improve the clan and community. First off all I wish to mention that this are only ideas and they aren't perfect sadly Sad . I have ideas for different aspects of the clan. So enough talking let's kick off!

1. THE FORUM

I admire EVERY moderator on the forum. Yet The forums aren't really that great anymore. Many topics are standing without reply on the forum for a year. Why give people a ban for gravedigging? Just delete the topic. Idk but when I watch through the forums somethimes it looks kinda messy :s. That's not the best impression for new members to join. Love having more active topics instead of those inactive onces filling the forums.
    More non dicing related topics are required! If we making clan chat for community we need guides, blogs,...
    The forum just needs some refreshing Smile
    We can make some other games for 'dicing' on the forum. A weekly lottery with 500k/ticket with 3 [/color=red]prices[/color] Smile. The [/color=red]price[/color] depends on how many tickets been bought. This should happen with NO commision.

2. THE DICING

We all want more safety at betting. We have to be unknown yet we need to attrect new betters. This will ask for a not so simple solution.
    First we should spread videos of our forums and ingame like promotion videos. BUT not every video has to be dicing. Why not making some pvm/skilling guides on yt sponsored by cora dyce?. Those videos are often watched and with a link in the video: find more guides at www.coradyce.com . The point is we don't have to stay a dice only community. We have to grow, standing still is losing for me. If we attract let's say 10 new people a day. 2 of them become betters and the other onces become forum addicts that make guides, videos, fun on the forum? Why refuse? why not make a community clan instead of a dice only clan? jagex can't refuse that.
    Second we should think of safety of our hosts and betters. Where can we bring hosts and betters together in small groups, a few betters with same size of bets at a host. Why don't we use our clan citadel? We are able of putting a bank there. It's a teleport awey for every community member. If a hosts stands with 4 betters at a resource spot they can easily start collecting resources when a mod brings a visite. Different ranked hosts at different spots. Captains at tree, generals inside etc.. They can't mute for improving our citadel. Btw Jon would love [/color=red]to it[/color]! (I hope). And when other community members join in for their cap and our dps. Jagex won't know who was gambling or just collecting. Weekly dp in the clan citadel for all clan members. This brings 2 consequences. 1. people wanna do their best for joining the cc again and 2. after the dp we could have a great community event where we all are collecting resources. This brings again bonusses for clan members Wink.

~~Throy~~

I 100 percent agree with you. Few Grammar mistakes above:

Price should become "Prize"
    To it, should be, it to.

Throy

Post by Throy 2013-05-12, 21:06

ty for your opnions Smile

jayclub big thanks Smile edited
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-05-12, 21:19

@Jaycub, you're not in any position to be judging or correction his grammar. Lol.... @Throy, thanks for the suggestions! I hope Andy reads this soon & takes action
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-05-12, 21:33

Sean, I've asked to correct me for grammar mistakes Smile so i'm glad he did correct my grammer Smile

It there are spelling mistakes in this post, pls put them down and i'll correct them. Sorry but i'm dutch so it isn't always that easy for me.

Last edited by Throy on 2013-05-12, 22:00; edited 1 time in total
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-05-12, 21:58

Jon wrote:
    Throy wrote:Sean, I've asked to correct me for grammer mistakes Smile so i'm glad he did correct my grammer Smile

It there are spelling mistakes in this post, pls put them down and i'll correct them. Sorry but i'm dutch so it isn't always that easy for me.

grammar*
    please*

You're welcome Wink

lol ty Wink
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-05-13, 04:46

Sean wrote:@Jaycub, you're not in any position to be judging or correction his grammar. Lol.... @Throy, thanks for the suggestions! I hope Andy reads this soon & takes action

Fucking Idiot he asked for people to correct his grammar.

-If there are spelling mistakes in this post, pls put them down and i'll correct them. Sorry but i'm dutch so it isn't always that easy for me.
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-05-13, 17:10

Guys, pls take this to another section.

We are here to discuss the ideas, not the grammar mistakes in it :/
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-05-13, 17:48

Stay on topic

- deleted the off-topic posts.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-05-13, 17:59

Sanne wrote:Stay on topic

- deleted the off-topic posts.
    lmao thanks Sanne
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-05-13, 18:09

ty Sanne :p
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-05-16, 18:14

more opinions? Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 03:04