Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

5 posters

clan promo video

raw cod
    raw cod

clan promo video Empty clan promo video

Post by raw cod 2012-09-23, 12:57

hey i made this video tell me what you think about Very Happy
    and what i need to add

Last edited by raw cod on 2012-09-23, 13:05; edited 1 time in total
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

clan promo video Empty Re: clan promo video

Post by Jordan 2012-09-23, 13:03

It's alright, but you spelled official wrong, and it kinda just cuts off. Nice idea but a lot of room for improvement.
    raw cod
    raw cod

Post by raw cod 2012-09-23, 13:04

Stark | 0PV wrote:It's alright, but you spelled official wrong, and it kinda just cuts off. Nice idea but a lot of room for improvement.

its not the official video yet i need your guys suggestions then ill make a good one Very Happy
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2012-09-23, 13:37

Stark | 0PV wrote:It's alright, but you spelled official wrong, and it kinda just cuts off. Nice idea but a lot of room for improvement.

Not to seem rude, but that doesn't matter at all. Andy or Strugg spelled "Official" wrong at the bottom where it says "Official Host", go say something to them.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Jordan 2012-09-23, 13:39

Shark0508 wrote:

Not to seem rude, but that doesn't matter at all. Andy or Strugg spelled "Official" wrong at the bottom where it says "Official Host", go say something to them.

Well you can't say it doesn't matter at all. Just cause Andy or Strug made a mistake hardly means it doesn't matter. Spelling and Grammar would make a huge difference to me, as it shows a sense of professionalism and not just something that was thrown together.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-09-23, 14:32

Stark | 0PV wrote:
    Shark0508 wrote:

Well you can't say it doesn't matter at all. Just cause Andy or Strug made a mistake hardly means it doesn't matter. Spelling and Grammar would make a huge difference to me, as it shows a sense of professionalism and not just something that was thrown together.

The Drop Party/Big Wagers Clip could have been better. Adding we do 100M every friday, Adding we have a forum with 6,000+ Members.
    EEK
    EEK
    VIP
    VIP

Post by EEK 2012-09-23, 14:35

Maybe you could ask nicely to Hosts ato see if they have any clips they are willing to you permission to use?
    Try using the best clips you can get your hands on, maybe show the recruitment, the trivias, hide and seek games. This clan offers alot more than just waging/betting. There is an actual community here xxxx

P.S I have some Santa hat wagers clips I would send to you, if nothing better comes along xxx
    raw cod
    raw cod

Post by raw cod 2012-09-23, 22:01

Eeky wrote:Maybe you could ask nicely to Hosts ato see if they have any clips they are willing to you permission to use?
    Try using the best clips you can get your hands on, maybe show the recruitment, the trivias, hide and seek games. This clan offers alot more than just waging/betting. There is an actual community here xxxx

P.S I have some Santa hat wagers clips I would send to you, if nothing better comes along xxx

i like that idea eeky Smile

if any hosts have any clips i could use please throw em to me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 18:38