Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+4
G
Christina
CM
Promos
8 posters

Another way for Rs to suck in peoples money

Promos
    Promos

Another way for Rs to suck in peoples money  Empty Another way for Rs to suck in peoples money

Post by Promos 2012-07-17, 16:50

I think Fagex is struggling with money, so that's why they're making all these updates to spent irl money for in-game items. They can't exactly up the membership price, that would cause outrage so they're finding 'optional' ways for extra income. It only makes sense, a huge loss of players after bot nuke, many worlds being discarded (only 1 Aussie world left, which is incredibly laggy)

Like they just made this new wardrobe shit which is probably going to charge irl money ovb, there such idiots.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Another way for Rs to suck in peoples money  Empty Re: Another way for Rs to suck in peoples money

Post by CM 2012-07-17, 17:00

reason why I only get on to host. anything else? no thanks fagex
    Promos
    Promos

Another way for Rs to suck in peoples money  Empty Re: Another way for Rs to suck in peoples money

Post by Promos 2012-07-17, 17:03

zemlyr wrote:reason why I only get on to host. anything else? no thanks fagex

i know ehh,
    fuck Rs
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2012-07-17, 22:49

lol'd at the new general store update.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-07-18, 02:50

Christina wrote:lol'd at the new general store update.

What was it?
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2012-07-18, 02:53

Lol i don't even read the updates. Could care less...just stay away from my free trade and we're good. Also yay for evolution of cb....now I can be 200cb and stand Very Happy
    Fetes
    Fetes

Post by Fetes 2012-07-18, 08:35

Of course it was a risk for the bot nuke, many of the botters paid for membership. Now they are gone so they need new ideas..
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2012-08-15, 21:33

The game started to die when Andrew Gower left a couple of years ago.

The recent rwt is mainly the fault of the new owners of Jamflex; IVP (Insight Venture Partners).
    I wouldn't blame Jamflex as much as I do them. In fact, there were several rumours floating round the Rs forums that quite a few Jmods have quit their jobs due to the changes made by the company.

The truth is, they (IVP) are in it for the money (and why wouldn't they be?) and don't really care about us, the players. They don't understand how this game works and that if they listened to us, it would be a much better game and they would probably make more money. Their greed and ignorance is why it's deteriorating at an ever increasing rate.

I'm actually quite disappointed. IVP only bought RS when a new director was appointed. They had money. A lot of it. They showed promise and...

We get Sof, Sol, Sizzling Summer Blowout, EOC (which is meant to attract NEW players and not please existing ones)...

I wouldn't quite agree with them, but many other players have suggested that they're 'milking' it (Rs) before it dies.

It was bound to happen.

06scape ftw
    Mickimaus
    Mickimaus

Post by Mickimaus 2012-08-16, 00:03

yeh thats a big fail! always these shops where you can buy stuff u won't need! i even don't know how many shops there are ;D fortune shop the other and normal mem codes i guess ;D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-12, 19:51