Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

3 posters

Post your thoughts here if you got accepted into the combat beta

RaZiiL
    RaZiiL

Post your thoughts here if you got accepted into the combat beta Empty Post your thoughts here if you got accepted into the combat beta

Post by RaZiiL 2012-06-26, 19:07

I did get accepted, and right now its too laggy to speak, because I can't do anything haha so i'll wait a few hours for them to fix server lag or, just play tomorrow, but if you guys got accepted, post your thoughts on how it looks so far..
    it looks completely different, and I actually like it, the only thing new is the items stances etc.
    Host_Yallah
    Host_Yallah

Post your thoughts here if you got accepted into the combat beta Empty Re: Post your thoughts here if you got accepted into the combat beta

Post by Host_Yallah 2012-06-27, 02:14

A7U wrote:I did get accepted, and right now its too laggy to speak, because I can't do anything haha so i'll wait a few hours for them to fix server lag or, just play tomorrow, but if you guys got accepted, post your thoughts on how it looks so far..
    it looks completely different, and I actually like it, the only thing new is the items stances etc.

How do you know?
    Aquaz
    Aquaz

Post your thoughts here if you got accepted into the combat beta Empty Re: Post your thoughts here if you got accepted into the combat beta

Post by Aquaz 2012-06-27, 06:27

Its good change
    however its going to take me a long time to figure it out and get use to it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 08:58