Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+29
Connor
B
Diddy
Weefy
a smallchild
Riod
i jax
Mac | LFK
2x6 I Win
Host Taco
Panda
Jon
Legitdicer | 1 OH
Toaster
CM
The Uzumaki
Taro beast
candy for u
Host JC
Chaser
Wreck
G
RaZiiL
Duya
xaghant
Purple Man | NlPS
*kv5*
Spoof
Andy
33 posters

Looking for Youtube channels to promote our Clan [1k + Subscribers]

2x6 I Win
    VIP
    VIP

Looking for Youtube channels to promote our Clan [1k + Subscribers] - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for Youtube channels to promote our Clan [1k + Subscribers]

Post by 2x6 I Win 2012-05-15, 21:46

I pm'd Justin Bieber he has over 1m so i think i should get more than 50m. Im pretty sure he will DO it Smile :p
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Looking for Youtube channels to promote our Clan [1k + Subscribers] - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for Youtube channels to promote our Clan [1k + Subscribers]

Post by CM 2012-05-19, 04:27

I'm working out a deal with this guy. He claimed to be too lazy so I will need to speak for him to Andy lol
    Looking for Youtube channels to promote our Clan [1k + Subscribers] - Page 3 13ksubsshoutout

13k+ subs
    Looking for Youtube channels to promote our Clan [1k + Subscribers] - Page 3 13ksubsshoutout2
    Riod
    Riod

Looking for Youtube channels to promote our Clan [1k + Subscribers] - Page 3 Empty 130000 subs

Post by Riod 2012-05-19, 21:28

Hey paradyce

i got a channel with 130000 subs
    i pmed you on forums with all the information

greetings reeq
    a smallchild
    a smallchild

Looking for Youtube channels to promote our Clan [1k + Subscribers] - Page 3 Empty I have a channel with 1.7k subs

Post by a smallchild 2012-05-30, 22:24

heres my channel youtube.com/thespectralcinema 1.7k subbbbs Smile
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-05-31, 08:10

still waiting >.>
    Weefy
    Weefy

Post by Weefy 2012-06-09, 14:45

Paradyce - I have contacted ""sowreck3d"", he is willing to do this within the week, he seems determined to have it done for some rsgp. he will contact you immediately after my response. Please tell me if/when he responded.

Thank You
    - Lord Diddy jocolor
    Diddy
    Diddy

Post by Diddy 2012-06-12, 00:09

Hey its Lord Diddy again, I got replied today that "GoldGasm" is interested he is going to pm you on your youtube account "CoraDyce", please take a moment to take a look at it, and I hope you've already been in touch with "sowreck3d". Thanks Very Happy

- Lord Diddy jocolor
    B
    B
    Highroller
    Highroller

Looking for Youtube channels to promote our Clan [1k + Subscribers] - Page 3 Empty Sparc Mac

Post by B 2012-07-06, 05:16

My cousin is sparc mac and i'm willing to join his fc to show proof that i know him, he might be interested in doing a shoutout, he has 170k subs, but at cost.. Pm Me.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2012-07-07, 01:52

I sent a message to NightmareRH on youtube and remembered to mention he would get payed. He has two different channels. NightmareRH and NightmareRHonRS

He makes videos almost daily and he's pretty fucking hilarious!
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2012-07-10, 01:57

is this still going on?

Post by Guest 2012-07-10, 02:36

Cold Dove wrote:I sent a message to NightmareRH on youtube and remembered to mention he would get payed. He has two different channels. NightmareRH and NightmareRHonRS

Lol, he won't.
    The top ytbers don't do dicing or are sponsored by dd or sm.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2012-07-10, 19:24

MKarn wrote:
    Cold Dove wrote:I sent a message to NightmareRH on youtube and remembered to mention he would get payed. He has two different channels. NightmareRH and NightmareRHonRS

Lol, he won't.
    The top ytbers don't do dicing or are sponsored by dd or sm.

so then whats the point of this?

and btw he did reply!

Looking for Youtube channels to promote our Clan [1k + Subscribers] - Page 3 11rqiw6

Sad
    Rebuild1b
    Rebuild1b

Post by Rebuild1b 2012-07-17, 00:04

I got in touch with BBBB he said he sen ta pm to u. He has 1k+ subs Very Happy.
    0scarito

Post by 0scarito 2012-10-26, 15:58

*Spoof* wrote:CJRSV [11,000 Subscribers]- https://www.youtube.com/user/CJRSV?ob=0&feature=results_main

Note: Staking + Lurer

*Updating More*

Would Dominate814 be okay? I'm in good terms with him.

dominate814 barely has 84 subs lol
    0scarito

Post by 0scarito 2012-10-26, 16:02

some people i recommend that will are -

host karmaa
    stokenut (possibly if your willing to pay 100m -250m)?
    ben boyyy
    don vidal
    blocks
    s u o m i (420k subs) <------ this kid even afford torva after beign #1 rank in rs pretty shure if you pay some torva and a divine he'll get you dat shoutout , or whateva etc.
    zolo lord9

Post by zolo lord9 2013-02-13, 21:23

wait you mean other rs channels? or any youtube channel willing to sponcor cora dyce?
    zolo lord9

Post by zolo lord9 2013-02-13, 21:24

i have buddies with over 1k subs that may be willing but they are COD players not RS players and im not sure if they would be willing to sponcor RS.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-06-24, 12:35

Is this still open? I can get some famous utubers...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 16:16