Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+37
Slash
James
*nat4334*
CM
Raging|0RAB
twilightkid5
TheGhostInMe
Taro beast
Shygodd
Rock
Sexidor
CDT | Pinoy™
Sam
N O L A
Mirador33
Phat4tw
willgan267
Mac | LFK
iForru
Purple Man | NlPS
Coo kay
bernhardo13
Skop
G
Nicotine Cat
Matthew
Blake
The Uzumaki
Christina
Sanne
Ali
2b2
Toaster
Big|Mb8
Wreck
Maca Skill
Jon
41 posters

When I went to the shop I bought...

Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

When I went to the shop I bought... Empty When I went to the shop I bought...

Post by Jon 2012-01-01, 01:50

I don't know if any of you played this game at primary school as sort of a memory game? But I though it could bet fun to bring it to forums for a new way for you guys to spam to your hearts content Wink

To play:

1) First person will type something such as "When I went to the shop, I bought an orange"

2) Next person copies the previous persons "shopping experience" and pastes into the reply box with a new item. So would post something like "When I went to the shop, I bought an orange and a packet of mints"

3) Another person then does the same. For example "When I went to the shop, I bought an orange, a packet of mints and some chicken"

The list continues. Be creative with what you want to buy in the shops Wink

I'll start us off with:

When I went to the shop, I bought an apple
    Maca Skill
    Maca Skill

When I went to the shop I bought... Empty Re: When I went to the shop I bought...

Post by Maca Skill 2012-01-01, 01:56

When I went to the shop I bought a apple, and I bought a pack of gum.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

When I went to the shop I bought... Empty Re: When I went to the shop I bought...

Post by Jon 2012-01-01, 02:00

Maca Skill wrote:When I went to the shop I bought a apple, and I bought a pack of gum.

without the second "I bought" just type "When I went to the shop I bought a apple, and a pack of gum.
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-01-01, 02:02

when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum and some cats
    Big|Mb8
    Big|Mb8
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Big|Mb8 2012-01-01, 02:03

When I went to the shop I bought a apple, and a pack of gum, and jojo's penis
    Toaster
    Toaster
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Toaster 2012-01-01, 02:04

Wreck | VNU wrote:when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum and some cats

when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-01-01, 02:05

Toaster wrote:
    Wreck | VNU wrote:when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum and some cats

when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster
    when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster and some bread
    2b2
    2b2
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by 2b2 2012-01-01, 02:16

when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster,some bread and a nice pen
    Ali
    Ali
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Ali 2012-01-01, 02:50

2b2 wrote:when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster,some bread and a nice pen

when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster,some bread a nice pen, and a pregnancy test
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2012-01-01, 03:14

SypherPK wrote:
    2b2 wrote:when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster,some bread and a nice pen

when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster,some bread a nice pen, and a pregnancy test

when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster,some bread a nice pen, a pregnancy test and some hair
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2012-01-01, 04:38

when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster,some bread, a nice pen, a pregnancy test and some hair, and a box of raisins,
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2012-01-01, 05:43

Miz Ma y wrote:when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster,some bread, a nice pen, a pregnancy test and some hair, and a box of raisins,

when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster,some bread, a nice pen, a pregnancy test and some hair, a box of raisins, and a condom
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2012-01-01, 05:54

Doodle|DDCC wrote:
    Miz Ma y wrote:when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster,some bread, a nice pen, a pregnancy test and some hair, and a box of raisins,

when i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster,some bread, a nice pen, a pregnancy test and some hair, a box of raisins, and a condom

When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test and some here, a box of raisins, a condom, and a glow in the dark dildo.
    Matthew
    Matthew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matthew 2012-01-01, 06:38

jojo wrote:
    Doodle|DDCC wrote:

When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test and some here, a box of raisins, a condom, and a glow in the dark dildo.

When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test and some here, a box of raisins, a condom, glow in the dark dildo, and a sex change.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2012-01-01, 07:35

When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test , some hair, a box of raisins, a condom, glow in the dark dildo, a sex change, and a chick flick.
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-01-01, 10:10

Miz Ma y wrote:When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test , some hair, a box of raisins, a condom, glow in the dark dildo, a sex change, and a chick flick.
    When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test , some hair, a box of raisins, a condom, glow in the dark dildo, a sex change, a chick flick and a male hooker to watch it with.

oh i love how this turned sexual
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2012-01-01, 10:29

Wreck | VNU wrote:
    Miz Ma y wrote:When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test , some hair, a box of raisins, a condom, glow in the dark dildo, a sex change, and a chick flick.
    When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test , some hair, a box of raisins, a condom, glow in the dark dildo, a sex change, a chick flick and a male hooker to watch it with.

Everything turns sexual in the spam section Rolling Eyes

When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test , some hair, a box of raisins, a condom, glow in the dark dildo, a sex change, a chick flick, a male hooker to watch it with, and a Bible.
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-01-01, 10:32

Miz Ma y wrote:
    Wreck | VNU wrote:

When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test , some hair, a box of raisins, a condom, glow in the dark dildo, a sex change, a chick flick, a male hooker to watch it with, and a Bible.
    When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test , some hair, a box of raisins, a condom, glow in the dark dildo, a sex change, a chick flick, a male hooker to watch it with, a bible, and a priest.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2012-01-01, 10:56

Very Happy

When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test , some hair, a box of raisins, a condom, glow in the dark dildo, a sex change, a chick flick, a male hooker to watch it with, a bible, a priest, and a book of prayers.
    Matthew
    Matthew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matthew 2012-01-01, 11:30

When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test , some hair, a box of raisins, a condom, glow in the dark dildo, a sex change, a chick flick, a male hooker to watch it with, a bible, a priest, book of prayers, and a dozen eggs.

Something you can actually buy at a grocery store.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2012-01-01, 11:33

When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test , some hair, a box of raisins, a condom, a glow in the dark dildo, a sex change, a chick flick, a male hooker to watch it with, a bible, a priest, a book of prayers, a dozen eggs and the devils pitchfork.
    Nicotine Cat

Post by Nicotine Cat 2012-01-02, 12:18

When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test , some hair, a box of raisins, a condom, a glow in the dark dildo, a sex change, a chick flick, a male hooker to watch it with, a bible, a priest, a book of prayers, a dozen eggs and the devils pitchfork, Power-Vibrator for Miz May.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-01-07, 14:17

Too complex ._.
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2012-01-07, 15:56

When i went to the shop i bought an apple, a pack of gum, some cats, a toaster, some bread, a nice pen, a pregnanc test , some hair, a box of raisins, a condom, a glow in the dark dildo, a sex change, a chick flick, a male hooker to watch it with, a bible, a priest, a book of prayers, a dozen eggs and the devils pitchfork, and aPower-Vibrator for Miz May and a goat
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-01-07, 16:11

Miz Ma y wrote:
    Wreck | VNU wrote:

Mizmay=GUY

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 11:30