Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

Rofl moment?

2244naruto|Hadi Nadali

Rofl moment? Empty Rofl moment?

Post by 2244naruto|Hadi Nadali 2011-12-22, 00:41

one of your funniest moments you had in rs.
    Mines was i betted this guy 4m in themilk and the guy traded it 7 times to random people before giving it to me lol and he said fuck you... Lol funny part was he was a host and wouldnt risk losing maybe 1b rank over 4m lol.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Rofl moment? Empty Re: Rofl moment?

Post by Christina 2011-12-22, 00:52

This random dude came up to me in the ge once and told me if i asked anyone a certain question and got a legit answer he would give me 1.5m. The Question: At what age did you lose your virginity?
    I thought it was hilarious so I actually did it and this one guy finally answered "12"
    Yay 1.5m for me Very Happy The guy actually did pay i was suprised.
    Phear | iLich
    Phear | iLich
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Phear | iLich 2011-12-22, 00:59

Miz Ma y wrote:This random dude came up to me in the ge once and told me if i asked anyone a certain question and got a legit answer he would give me 1.5m. The Question: At what age did you lose your virginity?
    I thought it was hilarious so I actually did it and this one guy finally answered "12"
    12 isnt a legit answer... u got lucky Shocked
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2011-12-22, 01:03

Phear wrote:
    Miz Ma y wrote:This random dude came up to me in the ge once and told me if i asked anyone a certain question and got a legit answer he would give me 1.5m. The Question: At what age did you lose your virginity?
    12 isnt a legit answer... u got lucky Shocked
    by legit answer he said not "i am not gonna tell u" or something like that ^.^ he wanted an actual age lolz
    Ali
    Ali
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Ali 2011-12-22, 01:13

I was buying a Santa hat on the forums when some rich guy tried luring me. He dropped 10k in the wild and logged out. (He showed it was 1840M, but he used an Alch method to make it 10k). I didn't have the money for Santa on me so I decided to run in and pick up the 10k. I ran in, picked it up, and ran off without anyone attempting to kill me. How?

I told my brothers to go around the person who is suspected to kill me and they killed him as I ran in and picked up the 10k. Failed Lure.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2011-12-22, 01:15

SypherPK wrote:I was buying a Santa hat on the forums when some rich guy tried luring me. He dropped 10k in the wild and logged out. (He showed it was 1840M, but he used an Alch method to make it 10k). I didn't have the money for Santa on me so I decided to run in and pick up the 10k. I ran in, picked it up, and ran off without anyone attempting to kill me. How?

I told my brothers to go around the person who is suspected to kill me and they killed him as I ran in and picked up the 10k. Failed Lure.

lol!
    2244naruto|Hadi Nadali

Post by 2244naruto|Hadi Nadali 2011-12-22, 03:21

Miz Ma y wrote:
    SypherPK wrote:I was buying a Santa hat on the forums when some rich guy tried luring me. He dropped 10k in the wild and logged out. (He showed it was 1840M, but he used an Alch method to make it 10k). I didn't have the money for Santa on me so I decided to run in and pick up the 10k. I ran in, picked it up, and ran off without anyone attempting to kill me. How?

lol!
    Rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 18:19