Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+2
FR
IluvKHJ
6 posters

[Haven't been paid] by Sensitive Pk.

IluvKHJ

[Haven't been paid] by Sensitive Pk. Empty [Haven't been paid] by Sensitive Pk.

Post by IluvKHJ 2011-12-16, 06:02

So, first, my user in RS is Hayleyys. Three days ago, i asked you(Sensitive Pk) whether if you need adv in world 69, you said 'yes hay', therfore, in a minute , I hopped to World 77. I even pm you that I'm gonna start now, and you even replied ' start ! ' , and after an hour, I pmed for like 4 times, but you didn't reply any, so I pmed again ' i'll do for 1more hour ' And after an hour, i pmed saying that i have to go soon, no replyyyy still, you were in the lobby 14. Then, you logged to world 69 , i went there to find you, but you werent in the Dung entrance, so maybe you were in game. After, i hopped to world 2 to check my ge stuffs, and I logged, and till now you haven't replied me.

TOTAL = 4M
    FR
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

[Haven't been paid] by Sensitive Pk. Empty Re: [Haven't been paid] by Sensitive Pk.

Post by FR 2011-12-16, 22:36

So instead of 1.5m per hour, we pay 2m per hour? Anyways, he never approved of u adverting for the second hour.
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

[Haven't been paid] by Sensitive Pk. Empty Re: [Haven't been paid] by Sensitive Pk.

Post by Guitar 2011-12-16, 22:48

why do u pay for adverts? this always is the outcome plus its not hard to set an autotyper then go watch some pron
    Hi its over
    Hi its over

Post by Hi its over 2011-12-16, 23:19

I have 3 advs and there is a contest. My adv's are all P2p. Muted Atm But there is a contest.
    IluvKHJ

Post by IluvKHJ 2011-12-17, 05:27

8FU wrote:So instead of 1.5m per hour, we pay 2m per hour? Anyways, he never approved of u adverting for the second hour.

Yeah, for the first time I advert before this I got 1.5M/HR, and the second time I advert I got 2M/HR which i adverted for 3 and a half hour straight, he paid me, this time hes not paying me, IDK why. As you said, I'll just get my 2m then:/
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2011-12-17, 07:09

IluvKHJ wrote:
    8FU wrote:So instead of 1.5m per hour, we pay 2m per hour? Anyways, he never approved of u adverting for the second hour.

Yeah, for the first time I advert before this I got 1.5M/HR, and the second time I advert I got 2M/HR which i adverted for 3 and a half hour straight, he paid me, this time hes not paying me, IDK why. As you said, I'll just get my 2m then:/

chillaxx as long as u provide enough prove ull get paid
    IluvKHJ

Post by IluvKHJ 2011-12-17, 08:59

IKR. But I didnt take the screenshot of it.. Because I thought he would pay me.. But theres another advert there, hes adverting too, his name is 'Michiel' if im not mistaken. And Sensitive is ignoring me lol. :/
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-01-07, 19:03

Just relax.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 23:29