Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

What do you think about, when you're high?

Nicotine Cat

What do you think about, when you're high? Empty What do you think about, when you're high?

Post by Nicotine Cat 2011-11-14, 20:13

Hard question, i know. Razz

When im under weed, my brain not working.. Last time, when i was under weed, i walked aroung the town, i was scared of all, what was moving. Thought that someone is following me.. That was epic, lol.
    N O L A
    N O L A

What do you think about, when you're high? Empty Re: What do you think about, when you're high?

Post by N O L A 2011-11-14, 20:28

When I'm high, personally, I can do anything better or just as good as normal. It's relaxing, my body feels great, and I can easily focus on anything that I wish to. It makes me a nicer person, more light-hearted, and I feel more intact both spiritually and physically. I've had many deep conversations, aced many hard tests high, ran Cross Country races and placed in the top 10, wrote 96 A Research Paper's, and had solid work-outs all while high. That's just me.

NOTE- It affects everyone differently. If you get paranoid from it as Nicotine Cat has stated, don't do it. There's nothing wrong with smoking unless you're the type who gets high and sits your ass on the couch and eats all day (aka lazy).

Alcohol/cigarettes are both legal yet cause millions upon millions of deaths a year. Marijuana has never caused a single death. No, you can't overdose on it..you'll just fall asleep. Yet people claim it's "so bad." How about you go learn something and stop being a slave to the government. There's obviously a reason they don't want you smoking. That reason being they want you under their control.

Don't try to tell me I'm lying about anything I've stated or attempt to prove them wrong because I am well-aware of more facts about it then everyone here combined. I also went to the best H.S. in my state and exceeded expectations both physically and academically while also smoking. So if you wish to ask questions or have a mature discussions about it, I'm more than willing to do so.
    Nicotine Cat

What do you think about, when you're high? Empty Re: What do you think about, when you're high?

Post by Nicotine Cat 2011-11-14, 20:34

1k lobs wrote:When I'm high, personally, I can do anything better or just as good as normal. It's relaxing, my body feels great, and I can easily focus on anything that I wish to. It makes me a nicer person, more light-hearted, and I feel more intact both spiritually and physically. I've had many deep conversations, aced many hard tests high, ran Cross Country races and placed in the top 10, wrote 96 A Research Paper's, and had solid work-outs all while high. That's just me.

NOTE- It affects everyone differently. If you get paranoid from it as Nicotine Cat has stated, don't do it. There's nothing wrong with smoking unless you're the type who gets high and sits your ass on the couch and eats all day (aka lazy).

Alcohol/cigarettes are both legal yet cause millions upon millions of deaths a year. Marijuana has never caused a single death. No, you can't overdose on it..you'll just fall asleep. Yet people claim it's "so bad." How about you go learn something and stop being a slave to the government. There's obviously a reason they don't want you smoking. That reason being they want you under their control.

Don't try to tell me I'm lying about anything I've stated or attempt to prove them wrong because I am well-aware of more facts about it then everyone here combined. I also went to the best H.S. in my state and exceeded expectations both physically and academically while also smoking. So if you wish to ask questions or have a mature discussions about it, I'm more than willing to do so.

It's not always feels like "paranoye". Sometimes i can just walk, and laugh at everything that is moving. Very Happy Sometimes, i can just sit, and my brain will just be offline ( i will be fully relaxed). The thing was, "about what do you think, when your under weed".. Not about "what can you do or how you feel"..
    Victor
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Victor 2011-11-14, 20:56

para naked(so i become stable again)
    tennisstar04
    tennisstar04

Post by tennisstar04 2011-11-14, 21:21

1k lobs wrote:Marijuana has never caused a single death.

a just peed my pants a little hahahahahahahahahaaha
    N O L A
    N O L A

Post by N O L A 2011-11-14, 21:31

tennisstar04 wrote:

Why? It's the truth. If you think otherwise then I feel sorry for you.
    Feel free to look it up.
    tennisstar04
    tennisstar04

Post by tennisstar04 2011-11-14, 21:46

1k lobs wrote:
    tennisstar04 wrote:

Why? It's the truth. If you think otherwise then I feel sorry for you.
    Feel free to look it up.

perhaps it doesn't directly affect your health in the way alcohol poisoning or cancer does, but the indirect affects are certainly there.

besides, to say it has never caused a single death is naive. your not taking into account allergic reactions, choking, anything really. we are at a point in time where im fairly confident that someone has died from something - from a banana to a spoon haha

please dont feel sorry for me, pity is for the weak Cool
    N O L A
    N O L A

Post by N O L A 2011-11-14, 21:57

Anything can "indirectly affect" someone or something. That proves nothing.

It's not naive, it's pure fact: Marijuana has not killed anyone. You can't overdose like alcohol or other hard drugs.

You don't choke to the point of death from smoking nor would anyone smoke it if they were in fact "allergic." Obviously if you shove an oz of bud into your lungs and proceed to choke on it, you're dead. That's just stupidity at it's finest.

As I previously said, look it up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:19