Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Lelz1
Joe
Allen1
Rand al'Thor
Connor
Sam
10 posters

Felt like posting a 'Transformation' - approximately 4 years

Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Felt like posting a 'Transformation' - approximately 4 years Empty Felt like posting a 'Transformation' - approximately 4 years

Post by Sam 2018-05-06, 10:27

pig

Last edited by Sam on 2020-10-29, 08:20; edited 2 times in total
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Felt like posting a 'Transformation' - approximately 4 years Empty Re: Felt like posting a 'Transformation' - approximately 4 years

Post by Connor 2018-05-06, 19:58

Damn you only weigh 5lbs more than me. I’m 6’5, 215lbs. What do you recommend for gaining? I’m hitting the gym 5ish times a week, looking to get to 225-230lbs
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Felt like posting a 'Transformation' - approximately 4 years Empty Re: Felt like posting a 'Transformation' - approximately 4 years

Post by Sam 2018-05-06, 21:00

Connor wrote:Damn you only weigh 5lbs more than me. I’m 6’5, 215lbs. What do you recommend for gaining? I’m hitting the gym 5ish times a week, looking to get to 225-230lbs

6'5" will take a long time to reach your goals, but you have a solid foundation assuming body fat % is fairly low. Best investment is finding a coach in your area to nail down the compound lifts (usually $100/h for top-tier) and compile a list of easy, tasty recipes that fit your macro goals.

My usual routine is Chest/Biceps, Back/Arms, Hamstrings/Glutes/Calves, Shoulders/Triceps, Quads/Calves. No rest days unless I'm drained. Building a solid strength foundation is necessary to benefit from a bro split for more specific physique training. Frequency, intensity and volume have to be balanced and tailored to your recovery ability. Genetics and food will carry you further than any stupid fucking supplement company selling BCAAs or special creatine blends.

If you aren't getting enough solid food calories in every day, get a badass blender and do whole milk (almond if lactose fucks you), cottage cheese, peanut butter, banana, frozen blueberries, protein powder, dextrose powder (optional for fast-release carbs, or oats for slow). Drinking one of those when your appetite is gone will put in an extra 1k-1.3k calories for easy weight gain.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2018-05-07, 02:13

Looool, looking good Sam. Cora Dyce actually completely died for a while after Andy locked the forums and stopped paying for the site. It was only semi-recently that he came back to unlock the back-up. Since then a steady trickle of people have popped back in to say hello. I didn't expect to see you here at all. But really glad to see you're well. How'd the army stuff go?

Also, this is probably a long shot, but do you have any idea if fking Sean is still alive?
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2018-05-07, 03:18

Rand al'Thor wrote:Looool, looking good Sam. Cora Dyce actually completely died for a while after Andy locked the forums and stopped paying for the site. It was only semi-recently that he came back to unlock the back-up. Since then a steady trickle of people have popped back in to say hello. I didn't expect to see you here at all. But really glad to see you're well. How'd the army stuff go?

Also, this is probably a long shot, but do you have any idea if fking Sean is still alive?

Had no idea the forums went down until reading some of the most recent threads. This was an obligatory thread after reading Julia's shitpost without any pictures to back up her wonderful story lol.

Navy turned out great. Had some unique opportunities and a lot of taxpayer dollars spent on me. Been to the Middle East a few times just for studying purposes, which, in retrospect, sounds like such a waste of resources. Interested in taking my AA in Arabic to a top computer science program and see how many free credits I can squeeze out of them.

Actually replied to one of your posts about Sean; haven't "seen" (haha) him since leaving the community, unfortunately. It's a shame too because I was in California for about 1.5 years and we never met.

How's life going for you? There were quite a few people on this board with undeniable potential to succeed (in general). A Cora Dyce reunion is required at this point.

Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2018-05-07, 03:34

Nice! I had a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge powerlifting phase in college. I had a lot of psychological issues from resentment I held from childhood and took it out on the barbell. Honestly, it worked pretty well, haha.

Was like 6'2 and 220 pounds but not nearly as lean as you lol.

Also started really skinny. Was a swimmer in high school and was like 5'10 and 120 pounds at one point because I refused to eat lol.

At some point, I had to make that choice of whether or not to gain insufferably slowly or to get on gear and I chose to wait till I was 25 or so when my endocrine system was fully developed.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2018-05-07, 22:00

Allen1 wrote:Nice! I had a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge powerlifting phase in college. I had a lot of psychological issues from resentment I held from childhood and took it out on the barbell. Honestly, it worked pretty well, haha.

Also started really skinny. Was a swimmer in high school and was like 5'10 and 120 pounds at one point because I refused to eat lol.

At some point, I had to make that choice of whether or not to gain insufferably slowly or to get on gear and I chose to wait till I was 25 or so when my endocrine system was fully developed.

Dude, I was a swimmer from 11-years old until the end of high school. Had the same problems not consuming enough food, and still do sometimes. But honestly, having the issue of being forever skinny 100% beats forever hungry and fat.

You might be able to tell based on the heavy growth of shoulders and traps that I've hopped on. If you need any help in the future, I've done 2 years of solid research on proper drug protocols.
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2018-05-08, 01:58

Sam wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:Nice! I had a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge powerlifting phase in college. I had a lot of psychological issues from resentment I held from childhood and took it out on the barbell. Honestly, it worked pretty well, haha.

Dude, I was a swimmer from 11-years old until the end of high school. Had the same problems not consuming enough food, and still do sometimes. But honestly, having the issue of being forever skinny 100% beats forever hungry and fat.

You might be able to tell based on the heavy growth of shoulders and traps that I've hopped on. If you need any help in the future, I've done 2 years of solid research on proper drug protocols.

Yeah dude!

I feel it made me shorter b/c I was underweight a lot lol. I was in the distance group and swam 7k+ yards a day. My brother swam 2k a day and is 6'6 lol.

And I know haha, I didn't want to assume because that's rude. I think I know everything about being on an AI, doing a standard bulk cycle, proper PCT, etc but I am hesitant to get on for whatever reason... lol.

The main reason I want to go on is for the mental health gains. Increased energy/stamina/focus for life and the gym. The muscle gains are a benefit too.

I really do think half of people's mental health problems (males) could be solved by some sort of TRT. Seriously. It's so crazy reading anecdotal stories about how radically it changes some people's lives.

You can PM me I can text you my phone number and we can talk more about it if you want!
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2018-05-08, 06:44

Allen1 wrote:
    Sam wrote:

Yeah dude!

I feel it made me shorter b/c I was underweight a lot lol. I was in the distance group and swam 7k+ yards a day. My brother swam 2k a day and is 6'6 lol.

And I know haha, I didn't want to assume because that's rude. I think I know everything about being on an AI, doing a standard bulk cycle, proper PCT, etc but I am hesitant to get on for whatever reason... lol.

The main reason I want to go on is for the mental health gains. Increased energy/stamina/focus for life and the gym. The muscle gains are a benefit too.

I really do think half of people's mental health problems (males) could be solved by some sort of TRT. Seriously. It's so crazy reading anecdotal stories about how radically it changes some people's lives.

You can PM me I can text you my phone number and we can talk more about it if you want!

nigga didnt u go to same uni as sean
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2018-05-09, 00:28

I did but never met up with him. He's enigmatic. I think I remember seeing a few pictures of him; he's a cool guy. His plan was to go to medical school and, if I remember correctly, he was studying for his medical exams.

Probably applied, got in, and is studying hard.

That, or he's homeless in downtown SF sniffing hot rails and going on 4 day benders with hot homeless grandmas at People's Park.

Post by Guest 2018-05-09, 23:59

nice arm/penis man, but you still look a big choch
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2018-05-10, 22:20

Kᴀʀɴ wrote:nice arm/penis man, but you still look a big choch

Turns out dudes notice vascularity more than girls. My plan to look like a walking penis backfired.

Post by Guest 2018-05-10, 23:12

Sam wrote:
    Kᴀʀɴ wrote:nice arm/penis man, but you still look a big choch

Turns out dudes notice vascularity more than girls. My plan to look like a walking penis backfired.

yes. dudes notice vascularity, sense of fashion, and money more than women
    that's true!!! so at the end you're not impressing anybody but other guys LOL

Post by Guest 2018-05-10, 23:12

btw, when are we getting the full beard ?
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2018-05-11, 06:29

Kᴀʀɴ wrote:
    Sam wrote:Turns out dudes notice vascularity more than girls. My plan to look like a walking penis backfired.

Vascularity and overall "jackedness", yes. But it's generally the guys, not females, who wear high-water jeans and a pair of New Balance to match. Girls notice when you shave the little unibrow hairs, moisturize your face, wear matching brand shoes/athletic socks, trim your nails consistently, etc. The little things go far, but they do universally like forearm veins and a big butt.

Also, money buys happiness. Financial success shows on your face and how you carry yourself. Stress is physically damaging to your body, and will affect how others perceive you.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2018-05-11, 20:04

this turnt gay real quick

Post by Guest 2018-05-12, 06:34

Sam wrote:
    Kᴀʀɴ wrote:
    Sam wrote:Turns out dudes notice vascularity more than girls. My plan to look like a walking penis backfired.

Vascularity and overall "jackedness", yes. But it's generally the guys, not females, who wear high-water jeans and a pair of New Balance to match. Girls notice when you shave the little unibrow hairs, moisturize your face, wear matching brand shoes/athletic socks, trim your nails consistently, etc. The little things go far, but they do universally like forearm veins and a big butt.

Also, money buys happiness. Financial success shows on your face and how you carry yourself. Stress is physically damaging to your body, and will affect how others perceive you.

Financial success makes your happy? yes. money buys happiness? not necessarily, at what cost?
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2018-05-12, 20:00

Joe wrote:this turnt gay real quick

When was it not gay? I totally shared shirtless muscle pics with a 99% male community.

Can't tell if Karn is shitposting, but the dude doesn't like money.

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 21:19

wotterino confused
    Lelz1

Post by Lelz1 2018-05-17, 18:54

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SAM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,

LET'S SEE HOW IS YOUR ARABIC.

BUT THAT IS SOME PHYSIQUE, NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A TRANSFORMATION POST, , I'D DEFINITELY GO DOWN ON YOU AND PEG U SAM, ok it's ramadan i have to chill, but seriously, glad you're doing good, keep on the good work. ALWAYS WISHING YOU THE BEST

اشتقت لك كثيرا

Very Happy:D:D:D:

it's majed btw
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2018-05-17, 20:29

lol i love how you type majed LOL
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2018-05-21, 23:03

How is everyone ?

I will be honest, old days were the best in my life.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2018-05-24, 03:30

Sand Crawl99 | Z4S wrote:How is everyone ?

Sad

Missed you, Sand!
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2018-05-30, 00:01

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S wrote:How is everyone ?

Sad

Missed you, Sand!

Missed you more, how's life brother?
    Are you in touch with other members?

2sa_new

Post by 2sa_new 2018-05-30, 00:10

hi everyone!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 21:26