Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+7
Lelz
Iamtaba
Luke
Cannons
Zodz
Jon
The Uzumaki
11 posters

Andy can I pls have my Cora poker cashout

The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Andy can I pls have my Cora poker cashout Empty Andy can I pls have my Cora poker cashout

Post by The Uzumaki 2015-06-09, 18:21

Not to be rude, but you keep coming up with random excuses, I clearly defined why I am 100% eligible for my cashout in various pm's which you don't seem to reply :/

I sent another pm replying your accusations against me and have had no updates since.

Andy wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:I've been waiting way more than a year now

I talked to zodz about it, and he gave me a 25m cashout.

He says he is not responsible to solely pay me out and requested me to get my balance cashout from you.

All my winnings were NOT from freeroll tournaments rather I'm one of the few who actually played the ring games vs other people and legitly won this money from poker.

I still have 100m on the poker client that nobody is cashing me out.

Please send it to my irc account : the_uzumaki cause our timezones are off we don't see each other

thanks

/
    Hosts were not supposed to be winning the money at this point. You made several alternate accounts to win stuff off other players. You never cashed in.

#1 - I only ever had 1 account

#2 - ofcourse I cashed in how do you think I got so much of money from free rolls?

#3 - I was never ranked in cora poker, at that time both zodz and you knew about this too and I was allowed to cash in and bet. I even posted on a thread in host's section at that time about me having only 1 account called "bighoe" and I was NOT ranked. I did NOT have a main account that was ranked in cora poker I've only ever had one unranked account

please do not try and falsely accuse me. I'm not rich 100m is alot for me. I would really appreciate a cashout thank you very much.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Andy can I pls have my Cora poker cashout Empty Re: Andy can I pls have my Cora poker cashout

Post by Jon 2015-06-09, 18:58

Andy, the onus is on you to prove that the money is not Doodle's, not the other way around. Money in someone's credits is always theirs until it can be proven otherwise, or it sets the precedent that credits always belong to the house unless you can prove that you actually cashed it in.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Andy can I pls have my Cora poker cashout Empty Re: Andy can I pls have my Cora poker cashout

Post by Zodz 2015-06-09, 20:19

In no ones defense;

#1 is wrong because howski I remember ur ip was registered under 2 names.

also jonaward owes the house ~16m from his initial free 25m limit and cashin he received.

I gave u 25m from it at least, but now you are refuting something from over 1 year ago I think too much time has passed for any validity.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-06-09, 20:59

Zodz wrote:#1 is wrong because howski I remember ur ip was registered under 2 names.
    I can't think why this would make his claim any less valid?

Zodz wrote:also jonaward owes the house ~16m from his initial free 25m limit and cashin he received.
    By my account I'm still owed ~16m which you refused to cash out for me a while back. When I enquired Andy decided that since there was no evidence either way that we should just call it quits which was an acceptable compromise to me, so I certainly don't owe the house anything by Andy's own ruling. However I do think that I was entitled to that 16m and I think I could have got it if I'd made a fuss, but it just wasn't really worth it to me.

Zodz wrote:I gave u 25m from it at least, but now you are refuting something from over 1 year ago I think too much time has passed for any validity.
    By the sounds of it he's been trying to sort this out for a while now, and there's no reason that he should be any less entitled to it than he was a year ago. If I had credits in the IRC a year ago then I would expect them to still be there now for me to cash out on demand, assuming I hadn't let my nick go inactive, just as it should be in poker.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2015-06-09, 22:52

The better question is why people think Cora Poker was anything more than a troll.
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2015-06-10, 01:25

I do recall Doodle cashing money in on me to use on another account to bet with, if that means anything.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-06-10, 08:39

I was a rank around that time and I don't recall Howski ever being a rank there lol
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2015-06-10, 09:14

Zodz wrote:In no ones defense;

also jonaward owes the house ~16m from his initial free 25m limit and cashin he received.

I gave u 25m from it at least, but now you are refuting something from over 1 year ago I think too much time has passed for any validity.

Maybe if Andy replied to people, doodle wouldn't have refuted over it now, and this would've been resolved earlier.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2015-06-10, 09:24

Even if there was ever another account which I don't remember, it doesn't change anything because I never used it, nor was it ranked in the first place.

The only reason "too much time has passed" is because no one has been responding to me except you vaguely at times, at which point you start playing cat and dog games - you ask me to talk to andy, andy says talk to you, bla bla bla and it doesn't end. I come back each time for follow ups but nobody replies how can I be blamed for waiting 1 year? It's you guys who are making me wait over 1 year than just cashing me out months ago. Now Andy just tries to pull a fast one on me by saying it the money isn't "mine" lol...?
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-06-10, 09:56

so
    is it 100m left or
    100m - 25m = 75m from zodz saying I gave u 25m from it at least,
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2015-06-10, 10:22

The Uzumaki wrote:

Even if there was ever another account which I don't remember, it doesn't change anything because I never used it, nor was it ranked in the first place.

The only reason "too much time has passed" is because no one has been responding to me except you vaguely at times, at which point you start playing cat and dog games - you ask me to talk to andy, andy says talk to you, bla bla bla and it doesn't end. I come back each time for follow ups but nobody replies how can I be blamed for waiting 1 year? It's you guys who are making me wait over 1 year than just cashing me out months ago. Now Andy just tries to pull a fast one on me by saying it the money isn't "mine" lol...?

Can vouch to this. He's come in asking about it several times. Let's direct Andy's attention to this thread and see what he says
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-06-10, 22:59

The Uzumaki wrote:

by the sound of it I would say he should be compensated. I think it's disgraceful when customers can't cash out on demand, let alone a year of trying to get in touch with administration.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2015-06-24, 06:37

Would be nice to get a reply
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2015-06-24, 07:40

Dude, the freerolls weren't for you. hence the thread in host section that said hosts can't have another account to play the games. You made another account (thinking you were doing it secretly) to play the games. Remember when u made that other other account to imposter the bbb dude and begged me to tell you how i knew it was you? I gave you some money from my own stash. this is petty and annoying esp. since andy already replied to you
    ricgoods

Post by ricgoods 2015-06-24, 20:17

It's funny how people say lots of bs to me. Certainly if I see this bs.

YO are we seriously talking about 75m eoc cashout? LIKE WTF it's howski WHY WOULD HOWSKI LIE?
    This guy is awesome, and 75m eoc?????????????????????? how could this be postponed for 1 year. That's PATHETIC. Someone trying to cashin 20m 07 right now and there are no hosts.

SOMEONE FUCKING RANK ME OR STOP BEING LAZY AND GET ACTIVE HOSTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2015-06-25, 11:55

Zodz wrote:Dude, the freerolls weren't for you. hence the thread in host section that said hosts can't have another account to play the games. You made another account (thinking you were doing it secretly) to play the games. Remember when u made that other other account to imposter the bbb dude and begged me to tell you how i knew it was you? I gave you some money from my own stash. this is petty and annoying esp. since andy already replied to you

1) Pls provide specific details to "impostering some bbb dude".

2) Even if I did make any other accounts, as I stated earlier, bring out the logs mate I never played any freaking freerolls on no other accounts, probably made for shits as I ALREADY SAID BEFORE.

I think any common idiot can say that you don't win 210m from freerolls in 7 days-ish especially not when your freerolls are like 1m each or whatever they were. Obviously YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE CASH GAMES to make that much. INVA ALREADY VOUCHED THAT I CASHED IN AND I PLAYED GAMES.

for the last time I never played any freerolls. Stop scamming/finding an excuse and cash me out.

The money doesn't belong to you nor Andy, you can't just keep a random 100m from your customers.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-06-25, 12:47

Zodz wrote:Dude, the freerolls weren't for you.
    He denies ever playing freerolls so it's your responsibility to prove that he did rather than his to prove that he did not.

Zodz wrote:hence the thread in host section that said hosts can't have another account to play the games.
    As I recall the thread only said that we were not allowed to play games on our hosting account. If we wanted to play games with customers then we were permitted to make an alternative account (which would not be given permissions) as Howski did.

Zodz wrote:You made another account (thinking you were doing it secretly) to play the games.
    based on what Howski has said, I don't think he's at any point tried to be deceptive. All that he's done is bet on an alternative account as he was permitted to do.

Zodz wrote:Remember when u made that other other account to imposter the bbb dude and begged me to tell you how i knew it was you? I gave you some money from my own stash. this is petty and annoying
    This is completely irrelevant. You're now trying to smear his reputation based on mere speculation because he's trying to get some money which he is entitled to? Grow up.

Zodz wrote:esp. since andy already replied to you
    As long as his decision was not to give Howski back the money that he's owed then it is unacceptable. Either give him his money or prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the money was not legitimately acquired (ie. logs that shows him collecting money on freerolls)
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-06-25, 14:13

leaks 
    leaks everywhere
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-06-25, 14:13

anyways is he owed 75m or 100m
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-06-25, 15:00

Dogs>Cats wrote:anyways is he owed 75m or 100m
    at this point it's 100m, subject to change depending on whether admin can provide evidence that he was initially provided with a 25m balance in order to be able to host. However, I can't think why this would be the case considering by Zodz's own admission, this account was never legible to host on.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2015-06-25, 22:49

as unacceptable as it may be to you. that's just the way it is. maybe u guys can group up and revolt or at least convince him that Howski was right to only make dispute threads try to claim currently non-existent money months too late, when all evidence is already not available. An equal scenario to this is the fact that Award had poker cashin of 16m which remains unpaid via that same evidence which is now gone. IF howski denied using more than 1 account, and yet he will now agree to using 3 (hosting account, betting account, and the bbb imposter), whos to say evidence wouldn't also reveal he also played freeroll games? There is no case here. The dispute thread is conveniently months too late.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2015-06-25, 23:44

Ah, because a reputable host would lie about something like 100m? That's how little faith Andy has in his hosts?

It's pretty obvious Howski is telling the truth. If Majed can be punished for something that happened months ago without concrete logs, then Howski's word should be enough to get him back money that's his.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2015-06-26, 01:26

^
    what did maj do this time lol gg
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-06-26, 14:13

Zodz wrote:as unacceptable as it may be to you. that's just the way it is.
    you might as well be saying "as much as you don't approve of us scamming, that's the way we operate these days."

Zodz wrote:maybe u guys can group up and revolt
    you're actually suggesting that we revolt against Andy?...

Zodz wrote:or at least convince him that Howski was right to only make dispute threads
    Of course he was. He's trying to claim money that belongs to him.

Zodz wrote:try to claim currently non-existent money months too late
    you're neglecting to acknowledge that Howski has been trying for months to get through to Andy. Maybe if he was more active then this could have been resolved when he still had access to the logs. Additionally, it shouldn't matter how long you keep your money in cora's credits. They should always be available for the customer to cash out on demand. If I cashed in my gp now then I would expect to still be able to have access to them months from now. There has never been a post implying that if you go inactive for a short time then cora dyce has the right to seize your credits.

Zodz wrote:when all evidence is already not available.
    That's your problem then. If you can't prove that it doesn't belong to him and he's saying that it does then we have to assume that it does until we can say otherwise. It was never announced that cora poker was closing. The correct thing to have done would have been to make an announcement saying something along the lines of "Cora Poker will be shutting down in 1 month (for example) in that time you must cash out all of your credits. If you fail to do so then the credits will be lost."

Zodz wrote:An equal scenario to this is the fact that Award had poker cashin of 16m which remains unpaid via that same evidence which is now gone.
    which I was, and still are entitled to, but which I'm happy to leave with Andy since 16m is not worth the hassle for me. Me being happy to be scammed does not mean that every customer will be.

Zodz wrote:IF howski denied using more than 1 account, and yet he will now agree to using 3 (hosting account, betting account, and the bbb imposter)
    I believe Howski has denied ever having had a bbb imposter account and unless you're prepared to provide evidence to the contrary then we can only assume that you're being slanderous. I also can't recall Howski ever having a hosting account. (correct me if I'm wrong) Though to be honest it's completely irrelevant as to whether or not he did.

Zodz wrote:whos to say evidence wouldn't also reveal he also played freeroll games?
    Again, this is entirely speculation and unless you can find evidence that he did, we must assume that he did not.

Zodz wrote:There is no case here. The dispute thread is conveniently months too late.
    You're completely wrong. You have no case here. The money is Howski's until you can prove otherwise and you can't possibly use the lateness of this dispute as your own argument. That fault lies with Andy for being so absent. If he had not been then this may have been far easier to resolve.
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2015-06-26, 14:25

100m refunded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 06:46