Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

Eth is a proven scammer.

G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Eth is a proven scammer. Empty Eth is a proven scammer.

Post by G 2015-05-11, 00:32

Idc about the Inva incident but he still owes me 30m. (Payment received by Zodz) I paid for him to get V.I.P. on the private server and I never received my payment back. He blackmailed me and hosts saying if he gets banned he's not paying any of his debts back, which I used as proof to get him banned for several months via Jon. (Showed more than adequate proof with sc's and while being in a skype call with hosts while this was going down) (I was not rank at that time despite Eth calling me a power abuser) I have no idea why he was unbanned in the first place but he should stick to being banned. I was away and I could not keep him banned, sorry cora community. Inva might have forgiven him but I have not.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Eth is a proven scammer. Empty Re: Eth is a proven scammer.

Post by Zodz 2015-05-11, 00:43

VIP on the private server has always been 14m

He's not the only one with mass debts to members
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors 2015-05-11, 00:58

Zodz wrote:VIP on the private server has always been 14m

He's not the only one with mass debts to members
    But those other members dont make a farewell post after taking peoples money
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2015-05-11, 00:59

It was 20m* and I paid you back and you tried to leech more money off of me.
    Stop pulling this shit back up.

plus i don't see the 'proven' part about this post.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2015-05-11, 01:04

[Eth111] wrote:It was 20m* and I paid you back and you tried to leech more money off of me.

I wouldn't need to if you don't come on IRC flaming me everyday acting like you are in the clear. It's ironic because you just asked my friend Ash for money and you bm him. Nr already made you apologize to me once. I was in a skype call with several hosts including DuhYellowAzn (which you owed and obviously couldn't pay back). And then you black mailed us all saying if you got banned you wouldn't pay us back. I showed the chat via IRC so it will be in the logs, not sure if it still goes that far back, but I showed more than enough proof to get you banned, Jon wouldn't perm ban you for nothing.
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2015-05-11, 01:09

G wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:It was 20m* and I paid you back and you tried to leech more money off of me.

I wouldn't need to if you don't come on IRC flaming me everyday acting like you are in the clear. It's ironic because you just asked my friend Ash for money and you bm him. Nr already made you apologize to me once. I was in a skype call with several hosts including DuhYellowAzn (which you owed and obviously couldn't pay back). And then you black mailed us all saying if you got banned you wouldn't pay us back. I showed the chat via IRC so it will be in the logs, not sure if it still goes that far back, but I showed more than enough proof to get you banned, Jon wouldn't perm ban you for nothing.

Keep in mind, this is a year ago, as I was more immature than I am now. Plus I don't see how I could have paid any of you back w/out being unbanned, yourself exclused, as I already had paid you. all those debt's don't exist anymore, as they have all been paid back, including yours.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2015-05-11, 01:12

[Eth111] wrote:
    G wrote:

Keep in mind, this is a year ago, as I was more immature than I am now. Plus I don't see how I could have paid any of you back w/out being unbanned, yourself exclused, as I already had paid you. all those debt's don't exist anymore, as they have all been paid back, including yours.

You still owe people buddy.
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2015-05-11, 01:32

G wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:
    G wrote:

You still owe people buddy.

as of now i do, but the debts you speak of are all paid in full. Last post as this is idiotic and a waste of time.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2015-05-11, 01:53

Cora Dyce members, I shit you not but we all know Eth is a scammer.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2015-05-11, 04:56

Eth is a scammer, and he still owes me believe it or not but I am no longer pursing this. I only posted this dispute because he kept trolling/flaming me in IRC since I came back. //lock

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 18:21