Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+4
3sanne4
Zodz
Joe
Connor
8 posters

Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server

Poll

Full Server Reset

[ 5 ]
    Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server Bar_left63%Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server Bar_left37%Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server Bar_right [37%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server Empty Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server

Post by Connor 2015-03-06, 00:21

Why should it be reset?

- Get rid of all the destroyed, incomplete, eye-soar buildings in the world.
    - We have an incomplete spawn that's been sitting for like 3 months now.
    - Get rid of all the added mods that are pointless.
    - Destroy all the buildings not actually made by players on the server (Library, Mcdonalds, etc)
    - Nobody plays on the server anymore and this would be a good fresh start to maybe get people playing again
    - Reset the End, The Nether, resources, animals, ores, etc.
    - A newly generated world would include all the new biomes nearby, including spiked ice, potsol spruce forests, amplified terrain, as well as the new underwater temples.
    - New mobs and animals

What mods should be on the new server?

- Password protection on the accounts when you logon
    - chest protection to limit stolen goods
    - If you're desperate Zodz, you can re-implement your mining Cora Credits thing.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server Empty Re: Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server

Post by Joe 2015-03-06, 01:13

Connor wrote:- We have an incomplete spawn that's been sitting for like 3 months now.

Much longer than 3 months lul.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server Empty Re: Fully Reset Server to 1.8 Fresh Server

Post by Connor 2015-03-06, 01:42

Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:- We have an incomplete spawn that's been sitting for like 3 months now.

Much longer than 3 months lul.

yeah its probably almost like 6 months
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2015-04-04, 18:43

Connor wrote:
    - Destroy all the buildings not actually made by players on the server (Library, Mcdonalds, etc)
    already did this
    Connor wrote: - Reset the End, The Nether, resources, animals, ores, etc.
    will do this

Connor wrote: - A newly generated world would include all the new biomes nearby, including spiked ice, potsol spruce forests, amplified terrain, as well as the new underwater temples.
    i think they can still pop up when u venture to never before seen areas. not sure.

Connor wrote: - New mobs and animals
    Are we not getting mobs/animals that are supposed to be in 1.8.3??

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2015-04-05, 01:24

Zodz wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    already did this
    will do this

Connor wrote:  - A newly generated world would include all the new biomes nearby, including spiked ice, potsol spruce forests, amplified terrain, as well as the new underwater temples.
    i think they can still pop up when u venture to never before seen areas. not sure.

The whole world needs a full clean up, there's chunks missing all over the world, holes everywhere, eyesore buildings everywhere. Etc.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2015-04-05, 08:59

Connor wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    already did this
    will do this

Connor wrote:  - A newly generated world would include all the new biomes nearby, including spiked ice, potsol spruce forests, amplified terrain, as well as the new underwater temples.

The whole world needs a full clean up, there's chunks missing all over the world, holes everywhere, eyesore buildings everywhere. Etc.

why the fuck is your sig a massive pic of some dudes hair
    3sanne4

Post by 3sanne4 2015-04-05, 11:56

Link for server?
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2015-04-05, 20:02

Zodz wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    already did this
    will do this

why the fuck is your sig a massive pic of some dudes hair
    Please stay on-topic and do not spam the thread.
    3sanne4

Post by 3sanne4 2015-04-05, 21:17

where i download cracked minecraft
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2015-04-05, 21:26

3sanne4 wrote:where i download cracked minecraft

Yo, the server IP is coramc.com or coragaming.com

you can find a cracked minecraft from our IRC, look for RSSEAN or Castodin they can link u
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-04-05, 22:13

Zodz wrote:

you can find a cracked minecraft from our IRC, look for RSSEAN or Castodin they can link u

remove the pay 2 teleport thing...
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2015-04-05, 22:25

Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:

How do we even make money anyways... Lol.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-04-06, 00:08

Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:

How do we even make money anyways... Lol.

zodz is idiot thats how c:
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2015-04-06, 00:51

You make money by selling Junk you dont need in your chests to storekeeper at spawn. If you have validated this with your IRC account, you will receive payment in not only Cora IRC Credits but also /balance in MC which pays for teleports n shit.

There is also a quest which ConArtist just made (A fishing quest) the dude is standing in spawn
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-04-06, 01:37

Zodz wrote:You make money by selling Junk you dont need in your chests to storekeeper at spawn. If you have validated this with your IRC account, you will receive payment in not only Cora IRC Credits but also /balance in MC which pays for teleports n shit.

There is also a quest which ConArtist just made (A fishing quest) the dude is standing in spawn

wish youd just make it simple...

no one cares about that...L
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-04-06, 03:05

so how do we sell items??
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2015-04-06, 16:46

Zodz wrote:You make money by selling Junk you dont need in your chests to storekeeper at spawn. If you have validated this with your IRC account, you will receive payment in not only Cora IRC Credits but also /balance in MC which pays for teleports n shit.

So are the values the same between the credits and the balance in minecraft? Or were you smart and made it so the items are worth more in terms of /balance
    Con Artist
    Con Artist

Post by Con Artist 2015-04-08, 17:44

Voted yes. Clean start would be good and getting things done properly

Also new ways of making money IG would be good such as gambling your mc items against npc or pvp based minigames, Hell even animals vs animals.

Right now the world is so fucked up you have to get past thousands tiles to find a clean soil free from random buildings or holes.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-04-08, 17:49

Con Artist wrote:Voted yes. Clean start would be good and getting things done properly

Also new ways of making money IG would be good such as gambling your mc items against npc or pvp based minigames, Hell even animals vs animals

im calling the police. animal fighting is against the law.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2015-04-08, 20:28

I feel strongly about someone who may have been active 10 months ago or more, who made a structure in a secret place. I want them to be able to return to that secret place when they come back.

I understand the condition of the world is brutalized to say the least...

I want to run a regeneration which will fill in blocks where there are none to grow the world back up, instead of a complete new world. IDK.

Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-04-08, 20:56

Zodz wrote:I feel strongly about someone who may have been active 10 months ago or more, who made a structure in a secret place. I want them to be able to return to that secret place when they come back.

I want to run a regeneration which will fill in blocks where there are none to grow the world back up, instead of a complete new world. IDK.

do a MINECRAFT GIVEAWAY
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2015-04-09, 06:19

Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:I feel strongly about someone who may have been active 10 months ago or more, who made a structure in a secret place. I want them to be able to return to that secret place when they come back.

do a MINECRAFT GIVEAWAY

Turn rune ore drop parties into diamond drop parties on minecraft
    Shady

Post by Shady 2015-04-15, 19:16

I vote yes, the world looks like an absolute ruin at the moment.

To get the server popular, the area surrounding home shouldn't look like shit, thats one point incase the server get's reset, it'll atract more attention.
    dabomb
    dabomb

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by dabomb 2015-04-15, 23:34

Shady, easy to say that you can want the server reset... but what about the people who have played hear for a while such as myself? I have so many building that I have built with so many resources that I have accumulated over the years. Also, resetting the end would not be a bad idea, but would get rid of the Ender Farms which we have worked so hard to build.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz 2015-04-16, 00:50

I am about to BungeeCord the server so we can have some epically beautiful spawn which leads to the RPG world server (current) or Creative server (which u guys will have unlimited creative mode and can trash at your liking)

As for state of current world, I will not reset it because of so many player-made artifacts + chests n such over the year, but I will regrow it (as prev. stated) because it's been mined and exploded the hell out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 22:32